Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo (15732 Views)

Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos / Akeredolu Announces The Commencement Of Teacher's Recruitment / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by YorubaKinging: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
End time
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Lamasta(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
All for election
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Goldencheese:
The governor has tried for Ondo state even though this looks like part of his campaign strategy for his second term.

Has tried? Is it not his job t handle ondo well?
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by thesmallgod(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Customized face mask
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Karleb(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aketi has been making NL FP frequently as of late and it all have been screaming campaign campaign campaign!!

undecided
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Emmastan291: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
1000 Teachers Recruitment under this Lockdown...But if this recruitment isn't audio then it is a good one from the Gov...Thumbs up to him. His next tenure is already secured..
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by ofiko123(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
That's very commendable SIr, but why haven't we heard of any vacancy in Central Bank before sad?

You go wait tire..
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by ofiko123(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nice one... Akeredolu is working..
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Charly68: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aketi! 4+4 carry go let your enemies go and hug transformer
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by qanda: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Ingredient88(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wa yo people..... 1000 teacher?s Nigerian politicians they know what is right but they will never do it, because you are seeking for second time now, you want to employ 1000 teachers!!! how possible is that!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Goldencheese(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Heathrow44:

Has tried? Is it not his job t handle ondo well?

I know it is his job but you know how these things work in Nigeria. He has made appreciable level of impact.
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Nairaballers94(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sanromeo:
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has announced the kick off of the recruitment of one thousand (1000) teachers in the state.

Governor Akeredolu who made the announcement via his twitter account, said two hundred (200) vacancies are for candidates with Bachelors in Education(B.ED), while eight hundred (800) are for NCE holders.

He further urge interested applicants to reach out to SUBEB at https://ondosubeb.com/contact-us/

In his tweet "Today we announced that we will begin the recruitment of of 1,000 teachers with B.ED & NCE qualifications. Two hundred vacancies are for candidates with B.ED, while 800 are for NCE holders. Interested applicants should reach out to SUBEB at https://ondosubeb.com/contact-us/"

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1272930285546594306?s=19
Audio
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by obonujoker(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Politicians and scam haba!!!

So 1000 graduates... So probably 20k per month for each teacher... That means 20M per month.. lol...

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by illicit(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Campaign
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by blessedchild234(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Well structured, at least some private school teachers should try and grab these opportunity for themselves.
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by musa234(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good one but it shouldn't be a big deal.It is your job in the first place.
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by xnsandrxns: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
How many are from Ondo state?
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Rolexjerry(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kraspo:
Focus should be placed more on NCE holders and B.Ed degree holders.

Only those who are passionate about pedagogy should be hired and not those that are simply trying to evade the jobless cycle.

I personally love teaching but unfortunately the pay is discouraging.
Upon finishing my NYSC, I taught English Language in a Missionary school in my area for a year. I was paid 50k. The stress was triple the pay. I dropped my resignation letter and now I'm in the bank.

Goodluck to the applicants sha.

In order words, only NCE and Bed holders have passion for teaching. Hmmm.
I was voted teacher of the year by my students during NYSC and I'm not even a B.ed holder.
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by sammieking2017(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
When election is around corner, well u are doing good.
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by cryptotech: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
after election he will sacked them again, na today.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Simbrixton(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aketi is going
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by dododawa1: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Odunolumide:
Those of us wey no get B.ed nko
use it NEPA certificate

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by SILVERLINES: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Functioning state with functioning government, decent government are employing the citizens here Wike is carrying his stomach like water pot commissioning 1/2 foot flyovers in three different locations and the idiots who admires failure are worshiping and applauding him
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by oyeb15: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Like Mimiko did.
Moreover some of these governors did not realize that wearing of facemask is an embarrassment to their office. If WHO recommend wearing potty as safety procedure,they will also do.

You collect 4billion allocation monthly and you can't set up a lab or find a local remedy to a virus that is not as powerful as malaria all you can do is wearing g-string and siphoning d billions.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Sheriman(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
They will still politicized this recruitment
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Sheriman(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
I live in ONDO State. You can't imagine I am hearing this for the first time recruitment of school teachers

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kraspo:
Focus should be placed more on NCE holders and B.Ed degree holders.

Only those who are passionate about pedagogy should be hired and not those that are simply trying to evade the jobless cycle.

I personally love teaching but unfortunately the pay is discouraging.
Upon finishing my NYSC, I taught English Language in a Missionary school in my area for a year. I was paid 50k. The stress was triple the pay. I dropped my resignation letter and now I'm in the bank.

Goodluck to the applicants sha.

now I'm in the bank as if bank job get security..
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Reference(m): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
And I hope half that number of teachers will be dedicated to handling reproductive health issues, birth control and sustainable population growth in an adult education set up primarily amongst the rural folks and urban educationally disadvantaged.

This runaway cost of administering and advancing society is just unsustainable. If we spend every penny we have on recurrent expenditure to cater for this recklessly huge population we will remain in a poverty octagon forever running round desperately trying to avoid certain knockout.
Re: Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Goldencheese:

I know it is his job but you know how these things work in Nigeria. He has made appreciable level of impact.

Biko let's not celebrate mediocrity.. U need to see how d British citizens hold British pm and mp members accountable, no matter how well u think they av done, is their job t do better otherwise u step aside, is like saying we re thanking d British pm 4 paying him for doing his job, but I see where u are going, this is nigeria but we need t change and ask questions, and hold them accountable, they are being financed with tax payers money to ensure u don't lack electricity and clean water !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? / List The Skills You Have Here / How Long Can I Use My Statement Of Result To Apply For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.