Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (88463 Views)

Kidnapper Caught in Agbor! 4 Others Still on the Run (pic, video) / Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by DesignAssasin(m): 3:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Wahallahi.... serious deter-dent

chibu4u2:
Shes quite influtential on SM, followed by many top Nigerian entertainers.........this is gonna be a dent to her image.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Onnasucs1(m): 3:45am On Jun 17, 2020
I know this girl on twitter na. Ha!
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 17, 2020
lol......we need a bill to be passed on this betting company. Anyway I thank God that we are both still alive sha.
SATANworshipsME:
nairabet and othr gambling sites should be arrested. they just scammed me of 400k. is it because you tax them. maybe you should start taxing yahoo boys because there is no difference between them and betnaija and nairabet etc
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Free them joor na hustle dem dey hustle! When they were very poor you didn't investigate to know the cause of their poverty but as soon as they started smiling, boom iyalaiya yin wa turn up.
Look at this goat.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Okogiemikejr:

Where have you seen or watched, weather in a press conference, interview or speech that someone accredited his or her success to smoking. Please be wise
No one but sarri smokes and many rich business men smoke. So....
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by minasota(f): 4:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Olawalelead:
This people are just tarnishing the image of our country. It will not be well with all fraudsters.
Image of which country?
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by ceaser: 4:40am On Jun 17, 2020
I watched her Instagram post a few days ago. A very hilarious post like that.

Hmmmm.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeherself/status/1265999899247677441?s=08
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by JohnOkolo: 4:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Free them joor na hustle dem dey hustle! When they were very poor you didn't investigate to know the cause of their poverty but as soon as they started smiling, boom iyalaiya yin wa turn up.

Born by bastard thot it seems. Cause u sure talk like one
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Ladymillion(f): 5:17am On Jun 17, 2020
The Eagle has finally landed on thier matter!
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by mkoabiola: 5:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeria go soon cast finally
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by macjireh: 5:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Children of the fallen angel will not disappoint undecided
nice one...who taught u D's,, a pastor or wat?
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Okogiemikejr(m): 5:30am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=SegFault post=90753122]
No one but sarri smokes and many rich business men smoke. So.... [/qu
You answered no one and still used the word but in the same sentence, this is the difference between schooling and education.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by benedictac(f): 6:28am On Jun 17, 2020
And I enjoy her skits oooh. Na waooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Obanaijacom: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:
so you can't have sense
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by blessedchild234(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Nawa oh.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by 2shure: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2020
It pays that na sars arrest u,than efcc esp when u no be mompha.9m with 2 camry sport. While the others are on legedis benz. I want to work with efcc
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by DSoj(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:

And this nonsense garbage useless talk got 115 likes
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Heavensent01(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Enoch07:

@icpc @Efcc plz do d needful to this individual

most of Nigerians mind is corrupt, I won't be surprise if this dude calling efcc and icpc is doing something shady in his office or to his clients

98% of yahoo guys ain't smart, some even pack all the money they made illegally to their account, no reserved in relative account, no business in a trusted brother's name and they want efcc to give them award for defrauding people at the detriment of soiling Nigeria's image

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Xisnin(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2020
missimelda01:
This is me wondering why people who make money illegally make the loudest noise on social media undecided
The major motivation for fraud is to show off to "haters".
Some people think it is unemployment but that is not true as some employed
people also engage in online fraud.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by ospreywin(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Fraud is not the way. But then, this is Nigeria and life goes on here.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by studentofTruth: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Good one. They're too many these days. Sit down and learn some useful skills that would make you resourceful to the world, No!

How someone want to make money without offering value beats my imagination. The worst is that they're supported by their parents.

Like Acidosis always say, until they begin to jail their parents too, this evil mentality will keep spreading. Teenagers now adore crime and see it as a way to make a living. God have mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Which dirty hustle? Don’t make me use my 6 years of legit hustle to swear for you it will follow you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Emmacolinho(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2020
chiddyok:

Which dirty hustle? Don’t make me use my 6 years of legit hustle to swear for you it will follow you.

You're still a baby in the hustle then, I don't argue with babies
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Emmacolinho(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2020
kingthreat:

Na you dem go scam next.
Story
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:

You're still a baby in the hustle then, I don't argue with babies
Legit. If I was doing crap obviously I won’t be arguing with you. And for you to be this idle, you own illegal hustle never pick. Shift one side, yes there, at the kiddies table.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Emmacolinho(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2020
DSoj:

And this nonsense garbage useless talk got 115 likes
Looooool Pained asf. Check the likes again! Omo ase
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Emmacolinho(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2020
SegFault:
Look at this goat.
Oh a faulty one! Its of no use
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by naturefellow(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Can't help but notice that elegant Louis Vee jacket she has on. But when i remember it's fraud money, I ignore it like i never saw it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by creatorpikin(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Oh my joy �!

You people won't understand how happy I am right now. Many of those funny skits makers are into fraud. They only use those as cover.

I won't be surprised to see another of your fav funny skit maker do his own mugshot soon.

And for those of you hailing these robbers(without guns), may your old people fall victims or better still may all your hard earned money be swept away at your old age.

Tainkiu!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / 8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.