Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? (4868 Views)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) / Between Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas, Who Is More Beautiful? / Between Davido's 5 Baby Mamas, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by MyCelebRichList: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
LET’s TALK!!! Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas?

Nigerian music superstar, David Adeleke who is widely known as Davido has three known baby mamas plus two ‘mysterious’ baby mamas.
The additional 2 baby mamas were termed “Mysterious” because itthere has been no verification of clarification from Davido if he is truly the father of their children or not.

Most people are conversant with the three and in the article, we will be looking at all five then we leave you to judge who is the most beautiful among them.

Note:- The list is in no particular order

Chioma
Chioma and Davido are still dating. Davido has even promised Chioma will be the mother of the rest of her kids and their marriage is scheduled to come off later this year. They have a child together, Ifeanyi Adeleke.

Ayotomide Grace Labinjoh

According to reports, she was with Davido way before he became popular. She claimed they have a child – Mitchell Anu Adeleke.

According to Kemi Olunloyo, Mitchell is Davido’s legitimate daughter and she has been seen visiting both the child and her mother taking several pictures to back her claims up.

Sophia Momodu

Davido and Sophia got attached in 2015 and in the course of the relationship, Imade Adeleke was born. Sophia Momodu is a well-known entrepreneur.

Amanda

Amanda is Davido‘s second babymama who is based in Atlanta, USA. They have a child known Hailey Adeleke.

Larissa

Larrisa became popular a few days ago when her baby bump photos hit the internet. She is allegedly expecting a child with Davido and this will be Davido‘s fifth child.

Credit

Bobrisky Net worth

1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by Enoch07: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
they're all the same

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by MyCelebRichList: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2020

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don't know the MOST beautiful but I'm certain of the UGLIEST !

That Sofia mumudu abi na wetin be her name sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by pps1759(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
It is of no use
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by saheedbadmus(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

No Sofia is not ugly .. go through those pictures again

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by chiiraq802(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Lemme see your pics...Mr Handsome

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by majamajic(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
4 not 5
The this small boy don chop food for the elders wella
See aunties , these are the ones that came forward oo, some are behind the cameras

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by Onyi22(f): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Who will be the lucky next?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by Aflix(m): 2:25am On Jun 17, 2020
5 babymamas na wa oooooo. Na so girls con cheap. I know no man would want a woman that has kids from 5 different men.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by silibaba: 4:21am On Jun 17, 2020
I c maturity in chef-chi
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by phemmyfour: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Sophia comes last

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by TonyBankz(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Take a nice look at Aunty chi chi den yuh will kno Chioma na queen dat yard
Better beauty!!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by DSoj(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2020
You for give someone this your story make dem write better English for U before U post am. Or make U write am for pidgin.
Him/her, she/he.. person don even confuse who u are talking about
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by doggedfighter(f): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by Babymamas(f): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Aflix:
5 babymamas na wa oooooo. Na so girls con cheap. I know no man would want a woman that has kids from 5 different men.
you mentioned my name
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by azeeza(f): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

black is beautiful.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Among Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas? by dangotesmummy: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember The Girl Who Went To Site Without "Bra"? See Her Recent Pictures / PICTURE: Olamide Dressed In Ankara. / See The ‘world’s Smallest House’ Which Costs A Whooping N77 Million (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.