Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Celebrate With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrate With Us (191 Views)

Celebrate With Me I Have Been Promoted Again At My Firm / Guys It's My Birthday Celebrate With Me. / Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrate With Us by abuomaIV(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nairalanders Please join us to celebrate, despite the lockdown, God made it possible. I and my wife got married on the 14th June. We are grateful to God Almighty. May God honor you all even in difficult times.

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Us by phelonrays: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
HML...
May God shower you with blessings, and the fortitude to bear the burden....
God bless your Union
Re: Celebrate With Us by callmeRichie(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
conjugal bliss bro
Re: Celebrate With Us by SavageBoy: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Congrats

Wishing you a HML

But guy you shoot your shot and date wisely. As in minimal expenses and cost for the wedding.

Abeg use the money wey remain for the wedding plan your marriage well,no forget to tell us when your shot finally enter post ohgrin
Re: Celebrate With Us by missimelda01(f): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Congratulations, your home is blessed.

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO Unfollow Everyone Including His Fiance Chioma / JO / If I Get The Highest Subscribers, I Will Give The Person A Day Outing With M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.