Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,643 members, 7,941,490 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share (1211 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by odubayor(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
... This Nigerians na wah

Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by ojun50(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
This person go lie pass lie Muhammed, 4m biscuit
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by Vyzz: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
There is nothing I hate more than this

When someone works for u... U pay them...

Don't fabricate lie so u won't to pay them...

4 Likes

Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by Adrian9(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
I no understand. Dem use gold dust bake the biscuit? Or you wan live up to your surname --Elijah,Linus,Alaye?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by odubayor(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
when I saw the post I was surprised that maybe she eats up to 100k biscuit per day
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by samincredible44(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
lies,the girl is being set up.
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by ZUKKYY(m): 12:34am On Jun 17, 2020
4 million naira biscuits" I can't believe this
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by Emilokoiyawon: 12:51am On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by RiskyJoint95(m): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2020
This sounds so unrealistic

If you've once worked for someone in a private setting,you'll sometimes observe the feeling of your employer to willingly withhold your salary for some selfish reasons.

It's either she has offended the boss or one of the staff and they are desperately looking for means to lay her off without payment

But wait oo;This girl ate biscuit worth 4million naira, that means the biscuit she ate can buy land and build house in a good environment.

I come in peace
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Topic...Lai Mohammed Launches A Blog... cheesy
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by dotman4real007(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2020
4million naira worth of biscuits kwaa!!! See lies ooo. Thunder and lightning locate the supermarket owner angry
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by Blitzeee(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Op didn't tell us how long the lady has been working in the supermarket.

Within a period of 10 years, that is not out of pint if she only eats that at work
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by josue17: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2020
is the biscuit made of gold? even gold is not edible
Re: Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share by paulolee(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2020
its possible na...mayb she av been eating it from birth because her mum is a former worker....rawbish..

(1) (Reply)

... / Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. / Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.