Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,783 members, 7,898,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man (114429 Views)

How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) / Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Gee64: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2020
This is preposterous!
Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by OriOko88(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2020
okomile:
Awon omo ale jatijati
Anti e Rora
Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
I was curious for many years about my sexuality if I was a lesbian, bisexual, or straight. At a point, I fell in love with both a lady and a man. I liked the company and warmth of a girlfriend but also enjoy the strength and safety that comes with a male.

I am happy I chose one lifestyle and my heart is free.

UPDATE: I have recieved alot of messages and insults because of this post. For the record, I like males and my lifestyle is consistent in that direction. Don't judge me by the early years of my confusion. Very few women didn't experiment sexuality at one point in their lives. Thanks
if that ur picture on DP, i wanna fuvck u pls.
Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by naijaalphalogis: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2020
I always knew the implication of the jealousy that will spring up from lesbianism will be out of place

2 Likes

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Hitman2003(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2020
what! what the hell is she upright really
Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by astOorR(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
I was curious for many years about my sexuality if I was a lesbian, bisexual, or straight. At a point, I fell in love with both a lady and a man. I liked the company and warmth of a girlfriend but also enjoy the strength and safety that comes with a male.

UPDATE: I have recieved alot of messages and insults because of this post. For the record, I like males and my lifestyle is consistent in that direction. Don't judge me by the early years of my confusion. Very few women didn't experiment sexuality at one point in their lives. Thanks

You’re not alone dear;
Many lost their because they had a wrong orientation at that point of confusion.

Am glad you’re better now, your best days are still ahead.

Keep Living!!!

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Victoria25(f): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2020
The news came and we couldn’t believe it’s true that you are gone and gone forever embarassed embarassed embarassedVivian dear May your soul continue resting in peace till we meet to part no more.

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by sylve11: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2020
nuban07:
Forming lesbian, whereas they are collecting something behind.

Nor mind them jare . undecided cool
Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by joseph1832(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2020
I believe the penis is just too sweet she couldn't resist the urge.

R.I.P Vivian.

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Justice35: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Title:the jealous lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Kidakudz5: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin cheesy wink

bro whats up nah
lwkmd grin grin cheesy
Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Benohio(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2020
feminism leads to lesbianism. Feminism is another way to promote lesbianism. Feminist don't need men.
Many stupid Nigerian girls practice subtle lesbianism without knowing it, because they want to feel Western. They hug,kiss and call their fellow woman "my love!". Anyway a woman's body is seductive even to their own kind. so they fall easily. Most Nigerian girls are pretending they are not lesbians. yet when seduced they fall like a pack of cards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Justiceleague1: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Which Carlos,Terves or Puyol or that one with the banana free kick? What's his name again now?

grin
Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by stanliwise(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
nuban07:

If she is bisexual and it was known to her co lesbian, then why did she killed her
not necessarily true. Some gays are bi without their gay partner knowing

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by stanliwise(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

you dont get my point.. it's not about guarding.. most girls behaving like boys lure other girls into lesbianism.. its only a matter of whether they're caught or not.. a girl might just be fucking your gf or your wife.. and you're watching out for other men angry angry
A cheater is a cheater Abeg... I would never watch out for anyone over my wife. It is a good point to advice people to stay away from bad company tho, I agree with that point.

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by extol1(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
I can't believe this What am I seeing this morning This baby and my girl friend is like 5 and 6 I mean the deceased
you better ask your babe if she belongs to their group

2 Likes

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Samiah33(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I don't know what they are enjoying about this nonsense lesbianism
Have you ever touched your girl friends boobs or back side before?
It’s easy to criticize lesbians but know that most girls act as the above but it’s usually term as play acting . But that’s how it starts, when most girls are high they tend to act strangely from the norm. I have seen enough to make me say this

3 Likes

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by renzhen: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Stranger things

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by ehmmy11(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Joycekkh:
Lesbians are very dangerous lovers, I don't know why they are like that, maybe it's the demon inside of them rulling them.

You are 100% correct the violence they capable of ehn especially when there is a third party the jealousy is through the roof.. Funny enough lesbians hookup alot asin they hardly stay faithful Becos it's a fellow girl no one will suspect..

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by VenumX: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2020
If lesbian/f@ggot get you for mind eh, your own don finish be that.

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Dextre(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by tonididdy(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Maybe the now deceased just one hustle small cheese to take keep up.

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Archtype(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

you are so truthful and open and that turns me on. A lot of our young girls faces this dilemma but they can't tell anybody to avoid criticisms and gossip
Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeria is a rough nation. Anyone in it have to be careful. Sadly this is a nation many would say they're proud of.

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by pmoye(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Dpundict: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
These ones parading shamelessly in my street are not even shy about it at all. Unfortunately, it appears only beautiful ladies are into it. How can a beautiful lady waste her life in a room with another lady who sees herself as a man and still uses a Love Machine shaped like a man's dick. If you like dick choose the one with heat and blood and flesh and don't come and waste someone daughter's life with these toys and consequent addiction. If they don't like dick how come they use Love Machine shaped like it? And on that day when their parents gave birth to them they said it was a girl whereas it was a total waste of sperm

2 Likes

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Firmthepoet(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2020
That's one of the reasons my kids won't attend a boarding school and there school must be co-ed
LadySarah:
Demonic perversions!
Wetin I no see for boarding school that yr.Breeding ground for homosexuals. You will be sleeping and be hearing moaning or is it the social nights for only senior girls.

If not for family's prayers and determination.

2 Likes

Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2020
The results are coming in.

Nice one. Copy copy .

Nigeria is finished
Re: Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man by Mrpojj(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.