Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,269 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote (23895 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by Bigbishung(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2020
For the records he owns it.my dad told me so
Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2020
superior1:
We already know this.

If he were the owner, no one would dare suspend the coy license. Nigeria and double standards is 5 and 6

yes, why are politicians and government officials not observing lockdown, they re flying about the country spreading covid and govt is busy locking down immobilized civilians.
Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by Fragility6: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2020
JESUSisKING1:
Nigeria is messed up. Just look at how that igboo boy, naira Marley, is rubbishing this gunment!
How on earth did the airport officials allow that hippie to a plane that was sole authorized for a reputable government official?

One thing with una na smelling hypocrisy dey wori una. Why na naira marley own una pick up. Obaseki from Benin go port Harcourt how e tk reach dere n dem ban interstate movement, Kalu guy afta release go Abuja how e tk reach d abuja? Politicians hav been travelling to and fro nobody tlk na common man nai dem wan exert d law on. Same shit dey did wit Funke. Kyari burial saw more pple times 5 dan d numba dat attended funke's birthday...Dey dere mk dem dey nak una head 2geda since una no dey think
Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2020
yeah, after all who wants to be associated with an airline that carries useless passengers?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by cryptotech: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Ok
Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by Ayobami7(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Noted
Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by Grateful02(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
this bloggers sef, I just they observe them
Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by tunjijones(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Surrender:
Good morning, I am a qualified driver based in Abuja. I am looking for someone who is willing to lease his/her car out for Uber driving job. Be rest assured that your car will be in a safe hand.

Thank you!

Na so Una dey talk initially.

Have being a victim. I wld never advice anybody to venture into transport biz. Except he Is the one dat wld drive the car himself
Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by amosrich(m): 1:47am On Jun 18, 2020
(In Osuofias voice): National Airport na me get am..
Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by Surrender: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2020
tunjijones:

Na so Una dey talk initially.

Have being a victim. I wld never advice anybody to venture into transport biz. Except he Is the one dat wld drive the car himself
So sorry to hear that.
Re: I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote by mosesantony2013: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
This season is more delightful CBD bargains for the people who love movies. Two movies have been released this summer. Movie has both advantages and disadvantages. the major plus point of this movie is that it is a big-budget movie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Partners With Bitt Inc For eNaira, Shuns Nigerian Fintech Companies / Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! / Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.