Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

Wrong Business Motive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wrong Business Motive (246 Views)

Motive Exchange The Best Outstanding Platform For Buying And Selling Of Giftcard / Wea Is Motive?? / 5 Ways To Know You Are In The Wrong Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Business Motive by Fostib(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2020
I have seen people do many things for a very wrong reason.

Many people starting up as an entrepreneur today are not really after the goal of the mission.

The major focus of the concept is to serve but reverse is the condition today.

Many has been money driven, no place of service.

Good numbers of people do business because their friends are into it.

No passion, focus, not ready to risk or sacrifice anything.

Mehn, it can't work.

You have to get the right picture of being an entrepreneur.

The duty is to be committed to solve an hungry market's need.

Embrace service and not the whole drive to get rich quick.

Getting rich sharp sharp is not the way to go.

Be committed to what you do, do it the best way it can be done.

Success ahead!

Osuolale Tolulope
Re: Wrong Business Motive by blackpanthar: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Your opinion is actually the truth but.... it is not really practical, you see? MANY BUSINESSES ARE CREATED BY HUNGRY PEOPLE.... and that is why Nigeria is a JUNGLE. It is in a stable economy that one can reason what you are saying, not in Nigeria
Re: Wrong Business Motive by Fostib(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2020
I get you.

My point is that it doesn't matter how much you need some things, there are still a way of getting them without being desperate about it.

That's my resolution.

(1) (Reply)

How Businesses Like Private Equity Firms Are Faring The COVID-19 Challenge? / Become A Six Figure Smartphone User With This FREE Training. / Free $7 Eth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.