Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) (768 Views)

Fiction Writer Under The Rate 1 To 15 Naira / A Fiction Writer Under The Rate 1 Naira To 1.5 Naira / Looking For A Quality Ebook Writer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Have you been working so hard to meet deadlines but you still have more work on deck peeping at you? Now you feel overwhelmed and you need a helping hand. Definitely not just a helping hand but someone who can operate at the level of your quality.

You strived to get quality writers but your search ended in futility. Even dem keyboard warriors who demanded for higher rates were not as good as acclaimed.

You know you have to maximize your income not just by writing, but also receiving more orders and outsource to competent writers.

Now you want to give up because no writer has proven to be potent when they are needed the most.

The one whose work is manageable struggles with deadlines while the right-on-time delivers crappy content that is of no use. Finally, someone with the quality pops up, good news at last. But wait... is he demanding an unreasonable rate? WTF!

(Sigh..). You are tired, ain't ya? Well, if you are, I'll tell you one reason not to: ME!

My name is Adebayo and my monika is Bayothewriter, I am a freelance writer whose interest lies in the health and fitness industry; however, I pull beyond the boundary and work across various niches as well.

I ooze quality when writing the following:

- Articles/Blog posts
- eBooks
- Newsletters
- Sales Copies

I am offering you QUALITY at a mouth watering rate of #1.5PW, and also the willingness to learn and follow instructions.

I only require a clear requirement, and I will bring forth a job well done.

Can we get to work now? If yes, reach me on WhatsApp with this number: 08158888597

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2020
. Taking orders...
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) by Bayothewriter: 5:51am On Aug 31, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Crypto And Fintech Content Writers Needed / What Are The Nlng Judges Looking For? / My Heartbeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.