Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,137 members, 7,977,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist (1592 Views)

Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC / This Is What One Nigerianist Want Igbos To Do. / Allen Onyema: One Nigerianist, Miyetti Allah Image Launderer, US Fraud Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
If you are on Nairaland and you can debate Nnamdi kanu the stage is open for you,but after this opportunity you still hide while disseminating propaganda about kanu
Then you are a coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Invite everyone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
this would be intresting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by IduNaOba: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nobody will take it.
They know they can't win against MNK

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Commonsense99: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin
This advert should be on the front page.

The dude will destroy any opponents with raw history, facts and common sense !
Nairaland is one platform where nothing less than ten threads are created every day to attack igbos, their biafra ideology and Nnamdi kanu.

Let them kindly send a representative to go and face NK and argue it out once and for all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by jlinkd78(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Instead of taking up this challenge they will come to haul insults. Nnamdi Kanu has thrown an open challenge which is what is obtainable in civilized societies, one should expect that d ' Nigeria must remain one' crew should be excited and embrace this opportunity to market their belief, they will all remain behind d keyboard typing rubbish. For d sake of record d Sultan is already an IPOB, he just denounced d incompetency of d zoo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by muykem: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bravo. This is his strategy to actualize Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by IGBOSON1: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Talk about throwing down the gauntlet! This is why i respect this guy!

Ordinarily if Nigeria was a country that’s not afraid of its own shadow, this would be a great opportunity to have a topical debate between opposing views on national prime-time tv!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by IGBOSON1: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Double post!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by BlackfireX: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
I will take on that nnamdi KANU and prove that he is a fraudster and that Biafra is dead...

Tag me, and watch me destroy him completely with facts .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by ContentedK: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
BlackfireX:
I will take on that nnamdi KANU and prove that he is a fraudster and that Biafra is dead...

no be by hiding behind your china phone and 100 naira data.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by kingzizzy: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is a trojan horse gift. It is not possible to defend one Nigeria and MNK knows this

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by IGBOSON1: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
BlackfireX:

Something tells me you fall under the third category! smiley

This is a good opportunity for ‘one Nigerianists’ to stand up and defend the continued existence of this ‘mere geographical expression’! I’m expecting at least one of those APC defenders of Buhari that normally assault ours sense of good judgment on tv to make up a third of the panel of discussants!

Mazi Kanu should directly message APC, the federal ministry of information and Lai Mohammed if not they will pretend they didn’t see or hear of his offer for a debate! They’re all very sneaky!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by sapientia(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
why is this thread dry?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by manuelreports: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Where are thou that sayest One Nigeria One Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by obonujoker(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol..... Destroyers of good things won't debate against him... This is because many people's eyes will be open, and they'd lose their grip on the resources of the nation...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Area4Area: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Invite everyone
I don't think any sane mind will sit and argue with a known mad man, let Nnamdi Kanu invite his fellow IPOB kids and brainwashed adults and let them argue and insult themselves, call themselves names and shouldn't expect anyone with even half a brain to face them.

Let them face themselves

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by nabiz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Area4Area:
I don't think any sane mind will sit and argue with a known mad man, let Nnamdi Kanu invite his fellow IPOB kids and brainwashed adults and let them argue and insult themselves, call themselves names and shouldn't expect anyone with even half a brain to face them.

Let them face themselves
if this is all you have to say then I think you are the one who is mad. Tufiakwa

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Jman24(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Area4Area:

Let them face themselves

..! I guess sane minds prefer arguing here everyday even when it doesn't relate to a topic of discuss.

Blacks are their own problem!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Admissionclass: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
I nominate @minorityopinion to take the challenge that can one can write a volumes of books on antiBiAfra matter. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Admissionclass: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Area4Area:

Let them face themselves

My guy just say you don't have points grin grin simple .there is no leader like Nnamdi kanu in Nigeria if we have such leaders Nigeria will be paradise.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Supremos: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please Seun, call your MODs to place this on the front page ASAP.
The Nairaland one Nigerianists/Anti Biafranists/Anti Igboists, it's a veritable opportunity for you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Admissionclass: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Supremos:
Please Seun, call your MODs to place this on the front page ASAP.
The Nairaland one Nigerianists/Anti Biafranists/Anti Igboists, it's a veritable opportunity for you.

I strongly doubt if they will do it, you want FG to ban this site Abi?everybody knows one Nigeria is a scam even seun knows, what is keeping Nigeria together is fear of war no ethnic wants to experience what Igbos went through in 1967 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Commonsense99: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Admissionclass:

I strongly doubt if they will do it, you want FG to ban this site Abi?everybody knows one Nigeria is a scam even seun knows, what is keeping Nigeria together is fear of war no ethnic wants to experience what Igbos went through in 1967 grin grin

There was fear of corona virus when George Floyd was murderd, Americans threw caution Into the winds and matched into the streets.

I think what is keeping Nigeria one is the single event that will stretch Nigerians beyond limits have not yet occurred, but might happen pretty soon cause every other indices that is needed for a revolution is already in place, the population of 200 million is jobless, hungry, helpless, hopeless and angry.

Meanwhile some war thorn northern ethnic groups are already suffering more than the igbos did during the war.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by hollah123: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
IGBOSON1:
Talk about throwing down the gauntlet! This is why i respect this guy!

Ordinarily if Nigeria was a country that’s not afraid of its own shadow, this would be a great opportunity to have a topical debate between opposing views on national prime-time tv!
who will debate with a confused being?on what basis?before anyone could take him serious he should specific about who Buhari is...
is buhari dead?
is he a body double?
is he cloned?
is he an impostor?
is he MC tagwaye?

if he can state that convincingly then no problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by hollah123: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Admissionclass:

My guy just say you don't have points grin grin simple .there is no leader like Nnamdi kanu in Nigeria if we have such leaders Nigeria will be paradise.

hope u ain't talking about d same Nnamdi Kanu that celebrated Orji Uzor kalu release?
the same man that was collecting money from governors?
the same man arrested with olosho in d hotel?
the same IndecentStar?
let me just see it as a joke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Bendeco2020: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
hollah123:
hope u ain't talking about d same Nnamdi Kanu that celebrated Orji Uzor kalu release?
the same man that was collecting money from governors?
the same man arrested with olosho in d hotel?
the same IndecentStar?
let me just see it as a joke
Shut up!

Am not a fan of nnamdi kanu..... but you just said rubbish.

Which Governor has nnamdi kanu collected money from?. The governors that he has been criticizing all this while. Eastern governors are not in good term with him because he always insult them.

Don't just come online and start spreading lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by hollah123: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Shut up!

Am not a fan of nnamdi kanu..... but you just said rubbish.

Which Governor has nnamdi kanu collected money from?. The governors that he has been criticizing all this while. Eastern governors are not in good term with him because he always insult them.

Don't just come online and start spreading lies.
typical ipob miscreant reply....dey your lane abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Any Man that debate with this propangadist is certain mad himself.
Hearing him speak made intelligent people dumber.
I wish Nigeria army lay their hand on him and put ten slugs on his flat surface
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Admissionclass:

Tufia!
Only Ipob deserve this clown as president.
Nigeria president my black ass
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Bendeco2020: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
hollah123:
typical ipob miscreant reply....dey your lane abeg

Mumu... If u don't know what to say sometimes u just shut up instead of spreading lies.

You claimed that Nnamdi kanu has been collecting bribe from Governors yet you can't mention one Governor that has ever bribed him.

Am not a fan of Nnamdi kanu but I stand for truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist by Decline: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lasti la la or whoever is the MOD please push this to front page, so that somebody will volunteer to finish KANU for us tonight

(1) (2) (Reply)

N2.67bn School Feeding Funds Discovered In Private Accounts - ICPC / Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits / I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.