Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS (4592 Views)

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Image123(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Paas!

English?
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Image123:

English?
means I'll pass
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Image123:

Exactly. The gospel is the good news. All men have sinned, done iniquity. We have done things that displeased the Creator. And because of these, we are to be judged. We're to face condemnation eternally. But good news is that the man Jesus came to earth and took our guilt and punishment on Himself. If you repent and believe this. You'll get Jesus immediately.

Not correct sir
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Image123(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
means I'll pass

Sorry about that.
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Image123(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

Not correct sir

Which is correct?
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Image123:

Which is correct?

I don't find it commonsesical for God to kill anyone let alone his only begotten son before he would forgive us. It amazes me why billions of people believe in such.
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Image123(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

I don't find it commonsesical for God to kill anyone let alone his only begotten son before he would forgive us. It amazes me why billions of people believe in such.

You said it is not correct. So what's the correct one. It's very easy to criticise.
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Image123:

You said it is not correct. So what's the correct one. It's very easy to criticise.

You may not believe it, but the correct one is to be a good person. God does not need any religion. He just want you to be good
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Image123(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

You may not believe it, but the correct one is to be a good person. God does not need any religion. He just want you to be good

What does it mean to be good? Your definition may not fit that of other billions of people.
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Image123:

What does it mean to be good? Your definition may not fit that of other billions of people.

I know your type. No need to answer you.

You would claim human cannot know what is good and only your religion book can determine it, even though there are many atrocities in that your book
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Image123(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

I know your type. No need to answer you.

You would claim human cannot know what is good and only your religion book can determine it, even though there are many atrocities in that your book

Lol, you would make a good false prophet.
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Douglaufuoma(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

if u u don't need to belong to any religion how or who do u look at as ur role model. my Bible tells me the only way to gain joy, happiness and peace of mind is through Jesus. Jesus coming to die for us is beyond human understanding, that is why God elevated is name above every other name, that at the mention name of Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is lord to the glory of God the father. pray the Almighty should not show is power through u, just as He did with pharaoh and others.
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
if u u don't need to belong to any religion how or who do u look at as ur role model. my Bible tells me the only way to gain joy, happiness and peace of mind is through Jesus. Jesus coming to die for us is beyond human understanding, that is why God elevated is name above every other name, that at the mention name of Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is lord to the glory of God the father. pray the Almighty should not show is power through u, just as He did with pharaoh and others.

Leave that fairy tale book called bible and concentrate on reality man!
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

Leave that fairy tale book called bible and concentrate on reality man!
what is the reality, that u sleep and u wake up is by ur power? or u forgot some slept and didn't wake up, are u better or more pure hearted then them? u are best in what u do is by ur power? or their not other person's u know that possesses more knowledge then u but not having the opportunity u have. have u ever ask yourself about the air u breath in, where the air stays and how the air moves around? how u ever wonder y a dead person look like someone that is sleeping? have u ask yourself if one is about leaving this earth nothing matters again to u. have u ask yourself what courses the different seasons and why all continent are different Whit different climate conditions? have u ask yourself y man still lack so much knowledge of the universe even do we have stay for more than a thousand years. sit down and ask yourself who u really are, what will happen if your breath stop today. ask yourself where do u think u will spend eternity, if it is real. God bless u as u reflect on this
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
what is the reality, that u sleep and u wake up is by ur power? or u forgot some slept and didn't wake up, are u better or more pure hearted then them? u are best in what u do is by ur power? or their not other person's u know that possesses more knowledge then u but not having the opportunity u have. have u ever ask yourself about the air u breath in, where the air stays and how the air moves around? how u ever wonder y a dead person look like someone that is sleeping? have u ask yourself if one is about leaving this earth nothing matters again to u. have u ask yourself what courses the different seasons and why all continent are different Whit different climate conditions? have u ask yourself y man still lack so much knowledge of the universe even do we have stay for more than a thousand years. sit down and ask yourself who u really are, what will happen if your breath stop today. ask yourself where do u think u will spend eternity, if it is real. God bless u as u reflect on this

those that slept and didn't wake up, what did they do

has it occured to you that you might sleep and not wake up one day too

would that be because you did something wrong
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Douglaufuoma:

All what you wrote does not justify your religion. Even if God exists, it does not necessarily mean he want you to be a Christian. Open your eyes bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2020
BlackLondon:

no mind him grin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Xmuslim:

All what you wrote does not justify your religion. Even if God exists, it does not necessarily mean he want you to be a Christian. Open your eyes bro
it is ' biologically incapable' of
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2020
BlackLondon:

one day I will return to my maker, that is y the Bible says that once after dead judgement. can the clay question the portal, never. can ur creation question your authority, that is how we are before God. we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Xmuslim:

which other religion preaches love and morality more than Christianity, which other religion value human life and takes care of the poor more than Christianity, which other religion it founder is spotless like Jesus Christ. which other religions book sound more current though it was written thousands of years ago more than the bible
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
which other religion preaches love and morality more than Christianity, which other religion value human life and takes care of the poor more than Christianity, which other religion it founder is spotless like Jesus Christ. which other religions book sound more current though it was written thousands of years ago more than the bible

Read your bible again and this time slowly with unbiase mind. You will notice the flaws in it.

The God that kill his own son to save your soul is indeed a loving God grin

His power no reach make he forgive you without blood shed
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Douglaufuoma(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xmuslim:

Read your bible again and this time slowly with unbiase mind. You will notice the flaws in it.

The God that kill his own son to save your soul is indeed a loving God grin

His power no reach make he forgive you without blood shed
is Jesus still alive or not, was He resurrected on third or not. their are somethings beyond human understanding, read the Bible again. this time around, don't read with canal mind. but beg for understanding, I am sure the lord want to explain things to u. may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with u
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
is Jesus still alive or not, was He resurrected on third or not. their are somethings beyond human understanding, read the Bible again. this time around, don't read with canal mind. but beg for understanding, I am sure the lord want to explain things to u. may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with u

Here we go again. Same principle Muslims apply to the fallacy in their religion - There are things in the scripture beyond our understanding bla bla bla grin.

If God can not reveal a book/religion that will be understood by everyone regardless of human intelligent, I don't think such God is powerful as people presume

And regarding jesus is alive claim, I will believe if you come with evidence. For now the man is dead. RIP to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Douglaufuoma(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xmuslim:

Here we go again. Same principle Muslims apply to the fallacy in their religion - There are things in the scripture beyond our understanding bla bla bla grin.

If God can not reveal a book/religion that will be understood by everyone regardless of human intelligent, I don't think such God is powerful as people presume

And regarding jesus is alive claim, I will believe if you come with evidence. For now the man is dead. RIP to him
do u believe the air u are breathing is real, if yes can u show me how I can locate where it stays, can u tell me the part of ur brain I can find common sense. my lord and Savior is alive, because is tomb is empty and many has prove it to be true. don't b scared, read the Bible it will do u much good.
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
do u believe the air u are breathing is real, if yes can u show me how I can locate where it stays, can u tell me the part of ur brain I can find common sense. my lord and Savior is alive, because is tomb is empty and many has prove it to be true. don't b scared, read the Bible it will do u much good.
claims
No evidence
Stop quoting from fairy tales book grin
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xmuslim:
claims No evidence Stop quoting from fairy tales book grin
which book do u hold sacrosanct
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
which book do u hold sacrosanct
none. You may only quote from a well researched journal/articles
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Xmuslim:
none. You may only quote from a well researched journal/articles
journal/article u say, OK. do u swear oath of ethics in ur profession, if yes to who's name. y is there difference between a man and a woman, if transgender occur why the patient suffers psychologically. why had science up till have not be able to carryout brain transplant, why has no other specie evolve from human or other living and non living things. with so many breath through in science why are some invention being condemn and discourage, u have a brain think for yourself.
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
journal/article u say, OK. do u swear oath of ethics in ur profession, if yes to who's name. y is there difference between a man and a woman, if transgender occur why the patient suffers psychologically. why had science up till have not be able to carryout brain transplant, why has no other specie evolve from human or other living and non living things. with so many breath through in science why are some invention being condemn and discourage, u have a brain think for yourself.
so in your mind, all these your analysis justify your religion grin.

Nothing person no go hear from theists.

By the way Allah (Muslim God) is waiting for you to die so he can roast you in hell. He promised to keep changing your skin so that you will feel the punishment.

Your own God may do same to Muslims if he wish. Or both Allah and your God may fight over superiority on the judgment day grin

Let me just educate you briefly. Science does not have answer to the question of why we exist or where we are going after death. But that doesn't mean religion is right. Abrahamic religion is full of non-scientific and non-commonsensical claims.
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Douglaufuoma(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Xmuslim:
so in your mind, all these your analysis justify your religion grin.

Nothing person no go hear from theists.

By the way Allah (Muslim God) is waiting for you to die so he can roast you in hell. He promised to keep changing your skin so that you will feel the punishment.

Your own God may do same to Muslims if he wish. Or both Allah and your God may fight over superiority on the judgment day grin

Let me just educate you briefly. Science does not have answer to the question of why we exist or where we are going after death. But that doesn't mean religion is right. Abrahamic religion is full of non-scientific and non-commonsensical claims.
then what do u think is the right path, pls educate me
Re: Lady Rescued After Jumping Off The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge. PHOTOS by Xmuslim: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
then what do u think is the right path, pls educate me

No all human can live without religion. If you are capable, it is better to free yourself off the dogma of the religion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) / Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho / Rare Image Of What The Slave Trade Era Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.