Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why I Hated My Mother – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Hated My Mother – Tonto Dikeh (541 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law / "KING ANDRE MOTHER" - Tonto Dike Stuns In Traditional Outfit (photo) / I Almost Hated My Son After My Wife Died During His Birth - Comedian, Elder O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hated My Mother – Tonto Dikeh by AfricanBard: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Controversial Nollywood actress and ex wife of Olakunle Churchill, Tonto Dikeh has said that she hated her mother for many years before she passed on.
The mother of King Andre said she developed a morbid hatred of her because she left her and she thought she too will also die and leave her son behind.
It wasn’t until seven years ago that she fully forgave her.

Source@https://africanbard.com/2020/06/17/why-i-hated-my-mother-tonto-dikeh/

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Night Of Tribute Held In Honor Of Late Ibidun Ajayi-ighodalo / Three Month Old Baby Girl Raped In Nasarawa Undergoes Three Corrective Surgeries / Elo & Diane Talk Their Failed Relationship On Last Night Bbnaija Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.