Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Christmas In June - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Christmas In June (271 Views)

CBN Increases Money Supply By 16.3% In June 2023 / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops Further To 17.75% In June 2021 – NBS / Balogun Market Women Sing And Dance In Celebration Of Christmas In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas In June by Lawnletters(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Christmas came early!

Now, before you scream or look confused I am selling something.

But when I show you what it is and how much I am selling it, you'll agree that Christmas came early in June.

And yes, this is very legit.

I am giving out an entire 12-month Social Media Content Calendar package for just N5000 (including a lot of bonuses, like a Lot- Google ads training, CV software, etc).

There is a catch though.

You have to order it within 48 hours.

After that the price goes up to maybe N7500

You can go here to read more:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uH0YgN5SoMJ6BomOLMnq92WSSLxOAvAGmHCQSouNoic/edit?usp=drivesdk.

Oh! And in case you are wary of getting it, I am going to make you a deal.

I am willing to offer you full access to the Social Media Content Calendar... partially.

If you like it then you make payment but if you don't you can keep it for free.

To get access click here

https://swiy.io/content calendar

That's all for now.

I hope Christmas comes early for you now in June.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Derek Marvel / You Can Not Make Excuses And Make Money, Learn Online Business. / Seplat Becomes Full-fledged Holding Company; Transfers Oil Assets To Subsidiary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.