Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,548 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

TOP 8 Celebs That Like Candid Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TOP 8 Celebs That Like Candid Outfits (324 Views)

See Photos Of Celebs That Attended Kylie Jenner's Hot Birthday Party / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) / The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TOP 8 Celebs That Like Candid Outfits by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
So many celebrities love to push the boundaries of fashion on Red Carpet from wearing of dresses design with bottles, feather, swans body. A new trend of outfit called the Naked dress, gowns and outfits, which shows part of the body and cover some have taken the Sight of fashion in the world generally.

Top 8 Celebs That like Candid Outfits

8.Leighton Meester:

She now play the biggest role in a women career, which role as mother in other to spend more family time with her kids, that why she haven't been in a role in a movie for some time.

7.Rose McGowan:

Arianna McGowan is an American actress, activist, author, model, and singer. After her film debut in a brief role in the comedy Encino Man, she is also fan of naked outfit.

6.Tiwa Savage:

She is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and actress. she is also a known fashion icon, the iconic star is always an inspiration to her fans when it comes to fashion.she knows when to show her naked part to her fans and when ought not to.

5. Jennifer Lopez :

Ageless and ever young Jennifer Lopez is definitely becoming even hotter as the days go. She knows how much men desire her, and how appetizing and gorgeous her shapes and curves are. And she displays the last with a certain grace to make the first wild about her.

4. Rihanna:
Alongside a successful music career, Rihanna is well known for her involvement in humanitarian causes, entrepreneurial ventures, and the fashion industry. She is the founder of the nonprofit organization Clara Lionel Foundation, cosmetics brand Fenty Beauty, and fashion house Fenty under LVMH.

3. Nicki minaj:

She is a Trinidadian-born rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model. Born in Saint James and raised in the Queens borough of New York City, when it comes to naked fashion Nicki is not left out.

To Read Full Content : https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/top-8-celebs-that-like-candid-outfits.html?m=1

You can Also follow My Whatapp TV On

[url]https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Gateman Arrested For Stabbing His Boss / Davido Now Sells Diapers | Mercy Eke Reveals Silicon Body | Regina On Pregnancy / “I Was In So Much Pain, I Don’t Wish It Upon My Worst Enemy” – Peter Okoye’s Wif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.