Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,841 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:59 PM

Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? (4170 Views)

Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? / Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by pquaver(m): 4:28am On Jun 18, 2020
ODI444:
I’ve noticed with nostalgia how Igbos are maligned for pitching their tents to a political party. Some folks say that that once the Igbos support your ambition, you’re hitting the rock. Others call it miscalculation, unsophistication etc. But can one be maligned because of his choice? Even the constitution has room for freedom of choice.
Recently, Edo state has been enmeshed in political logjam. It has become fierce and gone to the wires. Like always, supporters are taking sides but the Igbos are the only group maligned for taking side with Obaseki. Mind you, Obaseki is an APC member.
Some believe, Igbos are pushing Obaseki to his political grave. I don’t know how low can people go in political engagement.
You will remember that Igbos supported Ambode, but the battle consumed him. Everyone thought that since Ambode quietly left the scene, they will allow him some rest, but his fate today is that of a bird whose wings are clipped yet the legs are tied so it won’t fly.
Igbos hate intimidation. They fought slavery and chose death instead of slavery.
On this premise are Igbos urging Obaseki to fight since either ways are opaque. But today, he has his destiny in his hands, not in Oshiomole’s hand.
Stop insulting Igbos for their choice. They are not blaming anyone for it. They take responsibility. That was why they repeated the 2015 voting pattern in 2019, by rejecting APC to tell you 2015 was no mistake.
The north has started protesting. So is it not obvious that Igbos knew that this Government will fail? The country is finished economically and otherwise. If we are accurate about COVID19 death, you won’t come out tomorrow. But have you seen your president? Yet some people still say, “you put all your eggs in one basket”. What a joke.
Make you choice and allow other do.

There is nobody who is intolerant of other peoples opinion more than Igbos. Your Hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. You don't won't to be insulted for your choice and electoral choices that constitution gave freedom for it.. Wow I did not know you guys knew.. Now what was you people attitude to Igbos that support APC and Buhari.. So constitution did not give them the freedom? What is your attitude to Igbo who do not support Ipob, pdp and biafra? Is there no insult you have not rained on us for our choice and opinion? You are in no position to decide a failure of government as till today same Igbo believe Jonathan government was Heaven and you refuse to see it for the rubbish it was.. You hate intimidation you say? This is proof you guys like to lie to yourselves thinking you are deceiving others.. You support Obaseki and Ambode because you feel they are causing problems which will eventually help your pdp come to power not for any useless deceitful "Igbo hate intimadation and slavery" bullshit.. Who supported the intimadation of Amaechi a self acclaimed Igbo man by an ijaw man, wike and Mbu? Was it hausa Fulani and yoruba? Maybe what was being shown to Amaechi was love.. That today wike is your most loved governor.. Igbo hate intimadation my foot.. Better change your ways or remain in the Doldrums of Nigerian politics..

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Emekankwoka(m): 4:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Oshiomole has forgotten so soon and how Obasanjo wanted to deal with him. I This is because of this same stubborn
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by AnyaoguW6(m): 5:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Join Bevely Foundation on there Instagram page to be part of there pandemic quiz program, any one who answered the quiz question will receive mobile recharge card. This quiz is conducted on Instagram @beverlyfoundation
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by noleflendum: 6:10am On Jun 18, 2020
brize:
Yoruba e- warriors WhatsApp group:

Ade: One person should post nonsense about Igbos on Nairaland

Wale: What exactly?

Ade: Nothing in particular, just any random stuffs, talk nonsense, pretend as if you are Igbo so that our fellow Yorubas and few ignorant Almajiri's will think they care about whatever is happening in the zoo.

Wale: OK, I am out to post, I will share link to you guys, so you people will comment your own rubbish too.

this is what this thread is all about
why are you denying your inyanmiri 'blother' ?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Obiobidgbo14: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Trash. Do you want us to list numbers of politician you've supported that are now IRRELEVANT?
They are irrelevant b'cos you believe in injustice but the end justifies the means.,
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by lordlugards: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Trash. Do you want us to list numbers of politician you've supported that are now IRRELEVANT?
you've also supported MKO Abiola, Olu false, Buhari twice. And they all failed.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]

every tribe have politicians that have become irrelevant. some where supported to their graves. others became the first to drink sniper (otapiapia)

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by ThatFairGuy: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]

yeroba Muslims sees everything as competition
That's why we have buhari today. tueh!

Somodooo:
yeroba Muslims sees every opportunity as measuring dickk with igbos.
they want to feel this sense of superiority on a case that doesn't concern an igbo man
while in return igbo man is busy buying up their ancestral lands and chasing them inside the bush grin
See acclaimed Obafemi from Egbeda Ibadan grin
ObafemiAwolowo, the acclaimed Omoluabi. You see thunder that will fire you is doing press up Omenkata
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by irrefragable: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
grin grin grin grin grin

We know you supported the following losers:

GEJ
Atiku
Saraki
Dino Maleye
Fayose
Ambode

and the list goes on..
apart from Good luck, Atiku, and Agbaje Jimmy, I don't see anybody else the Igbos supported. You afonjas are just making up all these. I could also remember we supported Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Subduer: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Egalitarian1:
Igbos are not sycophants nor hypocrites and will never be!

Igbos hate intimidation and will forever abhor it!

Igbos are for equity, justice and fairness and will forever be!

Igbos are not political chameleons and will never be!

So, it's either you understand the impeccable sincerity of Igbos for always calling a spade a spade or you keep deceiving yourself for we Igbos care not!
Quite the opposite of the SOPHISTICATED SYCOPHANTS, money ritualists, worshipers of money & mamon, that use their secret society Southwest Newspapers to malign the Igbos.
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by irrefragable: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Corporate2020:

1. Atikuchukwu Abubakar a.k.a. INEC Fake Server
2. Bukola Mesujamba Saraki
3. Akinwumi Ambode
4. Sheu Sani
5. Dino Melaye
6. Goatluck Jonaddaft
7. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi a.ka. pedophile
8. Demola Adeleke a.k.a. F9 Parallel, Ade Dancer
9. John Oyegun
10. Jimmy Agbaje a.k.a. Customer daada ni
apart from Good luck, Atiku, and Agbaje Jimmy, I don't see anybody else the Igbos supported. You afonjas are just making up all these. I could also remember we supported Trump.
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by ThatFairGuy: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2020
You're all claiming you support the oppressed. Was GEJ helpless? was Saraki helpless? NO. You ONLY support Corruption and EVIL. Igbos are always on the side of ANYTHING bad. You supported Saraki because he's frustrating Buhari's efforts, you support Diezani Allison Madueke, Elzakzaky, Dasuki and those I couldn't remember.
But you Against Ibarahim Magu because he has zero tolerance to Corruption. YOU'RE EVIL AND HYPOCRITE PEOPLE. YOU DON'T SUPPORT ANYTHING GOOD
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by SonOfEl(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
You're all claiming you support the oppressed. Was GEJ helpless? was Saraki helpless? NO. You ONLY support Corruption and EVIL. Igbos are always on the side of ANYTHING bad. You supported Saraki because he's frustrating Buhari's efforts, you support Diezani Allison Madueke, Elzakzaky, Dasuki and those I couldn't remember.
But you Against Ibarahim Magu because he has zero tolerance to Corruption. YOU'RE EVIL AND HYPOCRITE PEOPLE. YOU DON'T SUPPORT ANYTHING GOOD

Are you drunk? I'm asking you a question.

So Yoruba didn't support the names mentioned right? or that igbos didn't support the likes of MKO or obasanjo or yaradua right?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Gandollar(f): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Yes do!

Yoruba mooslims supported Falae
You supported Atiku
You supported Ribadu

Apart from buhari, who have you supported that won? Or you think your local Amala politics is synonymous with Fed politics?

The only time yoruba mooslims had their way to Aso Rock, can't you see how things have fallen apart? Mtcheeew..

By 2023, me and you will be in PDP together because after buhari, NEVER AGAIN...

By the way, hope you stopped spitting pregnant boy. cheesy
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Subduer: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

NAME ONE IGBO MAN INVOLVED IN EDO STATE, LIKE TINUBU?

PLEASE, STOP DISTURBING MY TRIBE.

MUST U CALL OUR NAME EVERYDAY? ARE WE YOUR GOD?

None
But these Southwest moslems MUST MALIGN the Igbos, in order to justify their partnership with their masters.
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Gandollar(f): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2020
SonOfEl:

Are you drunk? I'm asking you a question.

So Yoruba didn't support the names mentioned right? or that igbos didn't support the likes of MKO or obasanjo or yaradua right?
Remember that Atiku's hard luck started with the support he got from Yorubas, only God knows what they did to him.

They supported Ribadu to forced extinction.

What about Falae, they have abandoned him to the mercy of killer herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by gratiaeo(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2020
Oduduwa must have break his skull on the rock when he fall down from hell.
Op is a typical Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Somodooo: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

See acclaimed Obafemi from Egbeda Ibadan grin
ObafemiAwolowo, the acclaimed Omoluabi. You see thunder that will fire you is doing press up Omenkata
body don dey sweet you ba?
one more quote from you i swear to God who made me
I'll dash you 4 years contract Insha'Allah
I swear

it's like you wan take a small nap ba?
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Okoroawusa: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2020
imhotep:

Igbo ndi kajara akaja.
Igbo amaka.
Okoroawusa should come and learn wisdom here.

cc lzaa
Igbo kajara akaja. In fact anyi di over kajad mana oburu na politics. Oburo maka na mu bu onye igbo kam rapu igwa Igbo nke bu ezi okwu.

Anyi kajara akaja....politics? Anyi nwere ya F9

1 Like

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by LZAA: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2020
imhotep:

Igbo ndi kajara akaja.
Igbo amaka.
Okoroawusa should come and learn wisdom here.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Igbo kajara akaja. In fact anyi di over kajad mana oburu na politics. Oburo maka na mu bu onye igbo kam rapu igwa Igbo nke bu ezi okwu.

Anyi kajara akaja....politics? Anyi nwere ya F9
Ndi Katsina nwere A1 na politiks na-emezi ngaghari iwe maka umunne ha na-anwu ka okuko.

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by LZAA: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2020
imhotep:

Ndi Katsina nwere A1 na politiks na-emezi ngaghari iwe maka umunne ha na-anwu ka okuko.

cc lzaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Okoroawusa: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2020
imhotep:

cc lzaa
Set election there tomorrow ndi anwa ifuru na eme ngaghari iwe ga evote Buhari.
Nsogbu ndi ugwu si na aka ndi isi ha. Ha gwa onwe ha eziokwu igbu madu ga akwusi. Mana onapughi ha ibu ofu nakwa icho nke ha na politics.
Na ebe ahu ka ha siri Kara anyi nma.

Imhotep rapum aka na ututu a biko na oyi di. Mmiri emebisigo ubochi
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Corporate2020: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]

yeroba Muslims sees everything as competition
That's why we have buhari today. tueh!

And that Buhari is building for you the 2nd Niger Bridge which politicians have been using to defraud you since 1967. Even your bloda from Otuoke commissioned the bridge on drawing board. Now, a Fulani herdsman is building it and your lazy blodas have taken Julius Berger and Buhari to Court that you must be bribed before FG can construct the bridge for your use. Many are truly mad

1 Like

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Set election there tomorrow ndi anwa ifuru na eme ngaghari iwe ga evote Buhari.
Nsogbu ndi ugwu si na aka ndi isi ha. Ha gwa onwe ha eziokwu igbu madu ga akwusi. Mana onapughi ha ibu ofu nakwa icho nke ha na politics.
Na ebe ahu ka ha siri Kara anyi nma.

Imhotep rapum aka na ututu a biko na oyi di. Mmiri emebisigo ubochi
Biko rapu anyi na-ime PDP, ndi anyi ji eme onu. grin grin

APC ga-ebutere anyi COVID, gbukwaa umu mmadu ka okuko.

Igbo amaka.

cc lzaa
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Okoroawusa: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2020
imhotep:

Biko rapu anyi na-ime PDP, ndi anyi ji eme onu. grin grin

APC ga-ebutere anyi COVID, gbukwaa umu mmadu ka okuko.

Igbo amaka.

cc lzaa
Ok anugo

Inwere oyi nwanyi inaghi arazi ara ka inyem? Oyi atugbugo madu na lagos
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ok anugo

Inwere oyi nwanyi inaghi arazi ara ka inyem? Oyi atugbugo madu na lagos
Ogo anyi nwoke metaphysical ga-enyere gi aka na nke a grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Okoroawusa: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2020
imhotep:

cc lzaa
Oyiiiii o!

Iwughi ezigbo madu
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by MetaPhysical: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2020
imhotep:

cc lzaa

aka gịnị

Cheeii!!
Imhotep, ị chọrọ ụmụ nwanyị lagos?

Chineeke!! grin grin

Lagos Amaka!

Cc
Lzaa
Rekhina
Adaibeku
Amatarasha
Husbandsnatcha
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by MetaPhysical: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Oyiiiii o!

Iwughi ezigbo madu

grin grin

Buru ibu mmadu!
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
ODI444:
I’ve noticed with nostalgia how Igbos are maligned for pitching their tents to a political party. Some folks say that that once the Igbos support your ambition, you’re hitting the rock. Others call it miscalculation, unsophistication etc. But can one be maligned because of his choice? Even the constitution has room for freedom of choice.
Recently, Edo state has been enmeshed in political logjam. It has become fierce and gone to the wires. Like always, supporters are taking sides but the Igbos are the only group maligned for taking side with Obaseki. Mind you, Obaseki is an APC member.
Some believe, Igbos are pushing Obaseki to his political grave. I don’t know how low can people go in political engagement.
You will remember that Igbos supported Ambode, but the battle consumed him. Everyone thought that since Ambode quietly left the scene, they will allow him some rest, but his fate today is that of a bird whose wings are clipped yet the legs are tied so it won’t fly.
Igbos hate intimidation. They fought slavery and chose death instead of slavery.
On this premise are Igbos urging Obaseki to fight since either ways are opaque. But today, he has his destiny in his hands, not in Oshiomole’s hand.
Stop insulting Igbos for their choice. They are not blaming anyone for it. They take responsibility. That was why they repeated the 2015 voting pattern in 2019, by rejecting APC to tell you 2015 was no mistake.
The north has started protesting. So is it not obvious that Igbos knew that this Government will fail? The country is finished economically and otherwise. If we are accurate about COVID19 death, you won’t come out tomorrow. But have you seen your president? Yet some people still say, “you put all your eggs in one basket”. What a joke.
Make you choice and allow other do.

I love this your statement. kindly allow me to be making reference to it.
"Can one be maligned because of his choice" (ODI444, 2020).
I just hope Nigerians will understand NO ONE can foster his/her choice on others no matter his/her presumed "credentials" or other reasons any day anytime.
Re: Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? by ThatFairGuy: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gandollar:
Yes do!

Yoruba mooslims supported Falae
You supported Atiku
You supported Ribadu

Apart from buhari, who have you supported that won? Or you think your local Amala politics is synonymous with Fed politics?

The only time yoruba mooslims had their way to Aso Rock, can't you see how things have fallen apart? Mtcheeew..

By 2023, me and you will be in PDP together because after buhari, NEVER AGAIN...

By the way, hope you stopped spitting pregnant boy. cheesy
Joke on you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge / British War Ship - Royal Navy Patrol Lands In Lagos Port (video) / Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.