Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,711 members, 7,889,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

A Letter To Our Beloved Parents/elders - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Letter To Our Beloved Parents/elders (208 Views)

Prophetess Egbin Orun - Biography Of The Beloved Gospel Singer & Prophetess ⛪ / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift / LIRS Sends Falz A Letter To Come And Pay His Personal Income Tax For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Our Beloved Parents/elders by Uwabright: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Let me share this with you, it will interest at same time shock you.

Parents listen to your children, we are the leaders of tomorrow, I will stop there because my focus is on that two sentences. We care to listen but not to understand nor ask questions. People channel that song to the government alone but you see, When you limit your Sense of reasoning, you become senseless. "My teacher once said in class that what you do not know, you suffer for it.

Now as a parent, you send your child to school to learn how to read and write to do what? Become a slave to another man or woman like you did when you were young? My point is parents are not as focused as they should be, most parents play their roles but not to the very end. Back to that song from the beginning, parents do not listen to their children infact, till now we still have no say in the presence of our parents/elders.

Dear parents we are suffering, seriously suffering and dieing inside. "A shattered dream begins from the home". Parents are more closer to us than the government this means that they have more responsibility than the so called government. This is the reason why the weak do dangerous things to survive and call it hustle why the strong suffer even more to survive and might die in the process and when we fail, the call us "lazy Nigerian youths". Our beloved parents the plans you have for us your children does it stop when your child stop schooling? Why do you centre our lives around graduating and getting a job only What if i graduate and can't find a job️ "yeh wahala don burst be that".

We are the leaders of tomorrow we are say, they channel and blame the government when things go wrong but my question is can everybody rule one country, can one person correct a mistake might for us all to correct? Everyone can not rule a country because the job is meant for few persons. If so, what then become of me, you and the rest of the youth out there? If the job is not meant for me? Does this mean that i will become useless if i can't find a job to keep up in a rough society like this (Nigerian)? I really can't tell. Parents, investing on your child doesn't mean sending them to school only because there is more to that, it does not end there. Please listen to your children more often, ask them personal question and it will surprise you what you might discover. They will say what have i not don for you, i took care of you, gave you a sound education and then what, decided to stop?

My point is parents/elders please support your children to the end, after school life continues

Written by: Uwague O. Bright

(1) (Reply)

Captioned Like A Born Winner- A Bet Story / Kizz Daniel Is Here Again With A New Album Tagged King Of Love... / Osundigitalradio: Bbnaija Reunion Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.