Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,274 members, 7,928,914 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Pirate Fb Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Pirate Fb Friend (426 Views)

Nigerian Pirate Arrested In South Africa, Handed Over To Dutch Authorities / Nigerian ‘pirate’ Boss To Be Extradited To The Netherlands / Suspected Sea Pirate Captured On Bonny-Port Harcourt Waterways (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pirate Fb Friend by blazingblender(m): 1:07am On Jun 18, 2020
helo fellow NL please am really terrified at the moment ..ok my stories goes like this i met this guy on facebook and we have been friends for quite a long time so recently he decided to open up to me that he is an inmate (which i knw notin about) he said he used to be a pirate blah blah he was caught and arrested in bayelsa where he operates .now here is the thing .he wants me to start helping him in his drug business..according to him i will work outside and he will work from inside .i know most of you would say i should just block him and continue with my life.... but the truth is dat i trusted this guy so much that i told him my location in ph and am scared that he will send boys to fish me out because according to him,he leads a group of pirates ..,please how do i come out of this mess. please i need ur sincere contribution
Re: My Pirate Fb Friend by Slynation(m): 1:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Tell him you aint interested naw.... Nobi by force naw
Re: My Pirate Fb Friend by xband: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Run for your life.
Re: My Pirate Fb Friend by brookz: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Egungun be careful, na express be dat oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Man Rapes And Kills His Brothers Wife To Gain Revenge / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For 1.5 Billion Naira For Accusing D’banj For Rape / ‘billionaire Gucci Master’ Detained By FBI Over $124M Premier League Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.