Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

This Information Is Worth More Than 500K. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Information Is Worth More Than 500K. (404 Views)

Richest Royal Family Of Saudi Is Worth 4 Times More Than Musk, Gates Combined / How To Make More Than 500k In A Month As An Affiliate Marketer / REVEALED!! How I Made More than 500k In A Month Through Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Information Is Worth More Than 500K. by Dim08: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Hello,

This information is worth more than 500K. But I am giving it out for FREE because of many email I get from my followers/subscribers. This information will save you from losing your hard-earned cash while also maximising your profit.

By the way, the information is NOT for everyone. If you are not a business person or you do not like to advertise your products or services, then you may continue with what you're doing and leave the thread. No string attached.

I have been asked severally on how I manage to sail through Facebook Advert Review and one answer I keep telling all who cares to listen is this: I always read Facebook policy on advert each time I want to create an ad.

For example, Facebook is against any ad that makes ANY claim whatsoever or promote MLM or Weight loss.

Also, Facebook will check your landing page to be sure it is not making those claim or promoting what they are against (weight loss, MLM, sexual-arousing content etc). This is not the focus of discussion today.

No matter how good your product may be, and I say with all sense of responsibility, no matter how excellent the service you deliver, if no one hears about it nor sees it, it is as good as nothing.

Traffic generation is the livewire of any business. But I must say, quality traffic or lead is much more important.

The rate at which Facebook now bans ad is increasing in geometric progression. Many Nigerians have lost their money while trying to advertise on Facebook while some even have their account blocked by Facebook. This can be frustrating! I was there!

Presently, I discovered another powerful site recommended by Toyin Omotosho (one of Nigeria's highly sought after Internet Marketer and Consultant) where you get super-high quality targeted traffic.

You are probably familiar with the site but may be you have not taken note of it.

This website gives you very high conversion like crazy! It is less strict than Facebook and you can personalised your ad to each person that sees it...isn't that amazing!

I have run advert on Facebook and o have also run advert on this website... I must confess...it is far better than Facebook in terms of conversion and quality of lead.

No doubt, Facebook has the numbers but the website has the quality you will want.

Have you been using LinkedIn to make advert? Yes...LinkedIn is the website.

Can you imagine creating an Ad that will be seen by ONLY engineers or ONLY sales managers of specific companies? Or even Ad that will be seen by people who have specific number of experience or have interest in a specific niche.

Since I discovered this LinkedIn ad system...my advert now converts like crazy.

Recently, I ran an ad to sell a particular software to only engineers and the conversion was amazing.

LinkedIn give you the option to target your audience either by company, job title, experience, member interest etc.

And guess what, you can try out your ad with as little as $10.

How to get started.

Go to LinkedIn.com
You need to have an account with LinkedIn. And for some time of Ad, you may need to have created a company page too on LinkedIn.

From your LinkedIn account, you will see an Icon named WORK. Click on it, and you will see a another list, click on Advertise.

Having done that, you will click on Create new campaign.....name your campaign.

After then you will be asked the objective of your Ad. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. As it will determine the algorithm that LinkedIn will show you. The objective could be that you want people to watch a video, or you want them to visit your website etc.

Then you will have to create an ad account and make it as targeted as possible.

Please note, of the audience is too small, LinkedIn will not approve your ad.

LinkedIn to me is the new place for high quality traffic that convert. You find serious minded people there and those who are focused and want to improve themselves. There are fewer dummy account on LinkedIn than Facebook hence you are right in front of your lead.

Do this and see your profit grows.

In case you want more information, you can send a mail to info@sureonlinebusiness.com
Re: This Information Is Worth More Than 500K. by Dim08: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
For easy access

Visit LinkedIn.com/campaignmanager

You will see how to get started.

LinkedIn in Ad can be used for affiliate marketing business, offline marketing business, eCommerce and business services.

Imagine advertising your products to all proprietors of schools in Nigeria.

Just one or two deal and make you huge cash.

While many people are going to Facebook because of the numbers (about 25 million Nigerians are active on Facebook) LinkedIn has got hyper-targeted audience.

If you want to run ad on LinkedIn. You may want to target Tuesday and weekends...

Statistics favour these days.

Do have a blessed day.
Re: This Information Is Worth More Than 500K. by neutralmind: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
You deserve a medal for this revelation.

Thanks
Re: This Information Is Worth More Than 500K. by Dim08: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lest I forget, if you are into real estate business, you can also consider LinkedIn advert.

Since you already know the type of people that can afford your property...

It makes it easier for you.

Need help?

(1) (Reply)

do good / Alternative Source Of Income. / CHYMALL E-commerce Business That Your Earn Without Bringing Referrals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.