Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,196 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jay Martins Soon Tying The Knot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Martins Soon Tying The Knot (1050 Views)

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / Couples Tie The Knot Inside A Coffin On Valentine's Day [see Pics] / Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Martins Soon Tying The Knot by floxyrangy: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2011
This year is certainly a year when most of our overdue artistes will get married. Top of the list is "Cool temper" crooner, Justice Okechukwu Martins a.k.a Jay Martins. Dude just changed his relationship status on facebook from being "single" to "engaged". I wonder who the girl is. . . Anyway,here is congratulating Mr. Martins and his soon-to-be wife on their upcoming marriage. May it last!
Re: Jay Martins Soon Tying The Knot by gozick(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
I wonder whos da lucky girl
Re: Jay Martins Soon Tying The Knot by tjskii(f): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
yeah,i wonder too
Re: Jay Martins Soon Tying The Knot by floxyrangy: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
okay,got snooping today and rumour has it that it's a certain Nairalander. A really popular one. I need to be sure first before I name the wrong name.
Re: Jay Martins Soon Tying The Knot by Coolabbie: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
Congrats in advance
Re: Jay Martins Soon Tying The Knot by selena(f): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
who is jay martins?

(1) (Reply)

Bigbrother Amplified -ernest,bhoke,and Peo Nominated For Eviction / 9ice Debunks Rumour - I Didn't Pack Out Of My House / 2011 Channel’o Music Video Awards Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.