Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,188 members, 7,950,113 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

A Nigerian Youth Without Skill(s) Cannot Survive In The Present Day Economy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nigerian Youth Without Skill(s) Cannot Survive In The Present Day Economy (289 Views)

Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Youth Without Skill(s) Cannot Survive In The Present Day Economy by coputa(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Things has changed in the country.graduates now do menial jobs to survive because jobs are not available,the few available ones are reserved for the children of politicians and those that are highly connected.this is so because our student graduate from school without any handwork/skills,this makes it difficult for them to be integrated into the society after graduation. The jobs in modern nigeria is mostly practical oriented and our government/tertiary institutions are not changing the currucullum to suit the change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Youth Without Skill(s) Cannot Survive In The Present Day Economy by Golan007: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2020
They won't listen.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Without Skill(s) Cannot Survive In The Present Day Economy by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Nothing but the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Inclusion Of My Middle Name In My Recent Certificates. How Do I Go About It? / Covid-19: Education Minister, Adamu Adamu Reverses Schools Resumption / SS1 Insurance 3rd Term Lesson Notes; Evaluation Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.