Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) (1734 Views)

I'm Officially The Laziest Person Of 2021. See Why [Picture] / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by Ugaboy: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2020
choose and explain

Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by jared007: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Number 4 needs information/education which can be done progressively. It's quite hard to correct a dirty, lazy and an unfaithful wife

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by thesicilian: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2020
They're all mediocre choices.
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by rosy1992(f): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2020
2 and 3 neglecting unfaithfulness.
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by SirChukadibia: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Number 3 are much in my compound of which most times they resort to fighting themselves
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by Gentle0wavez: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2020
I will manage number 3 sha
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by SirChukadibia: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
Atleast compared to others.. no be lie

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by Ugaboy: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
ugly but intelligent I think is best option there

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by zuby4real10(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2020
@ no. 7, there is no way some one will be hard working and still be dirty. Dirtiness is an attribute of lazy people.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by Gentle0wavez: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Ugaboy:
ugly but intelligent I think is best option there

Guy ugliness get grades oh, e get d type wey make up no fit help. And no how, no how, it must affect your sexual appetite. But most ladies are gossips naturally, so if she is at least religious, I think it's best. I just have to be careful of the things I tell her so that she don't go and tell the world my business strategy or plans

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by SavageResponse(m): 4:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Guy ugliness get grades oh, e get d type wey make up no fit help. And no how, no how, it must affect your sexual appetite. But most ladies are gossips naturally, so if she is at least religious, I think it's best. I just have to be careful of the things I tell her so that she don't go and tell the world my business strategy or plans

grin
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Am confused
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by robinso01(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2020
I'd go with number 4, illiterate can be trained to be literate, moreover, some illiterate behaves like a literate more than a literate.
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by lammylam(f): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Am confused
We dey same boat o! I'm too confused to pick biko
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by Novemberaura(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
literally most market business women are not literate.
beauty, very important especially will we are both young.

can't bear any of the other combinations individually let alone together
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by Small080(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
I'll go for 4 o.... I can still blend her na
Re: Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) by efficiencie(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
I'll go for virgin and lazy! A true virgin is a blank slate and she can be programmed for excellence even if she is lazy...

(1) (Reply)

Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts / These 10 Questions Will Make Her Extremely Wet…..try Now! / How Do I Stop Sports Betting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.