Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,302 members, 7,974,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:09 PM

Generational Curses: Will My In-laws Marriage Affect Our Own Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Generational Curses: Will My In-laws Marriage Affect Our Own Marriage? (518 Views)

Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generational Curses: Will My In-laws Marriage Affect Our Own Marriage? by Rabbi4real: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good Morning ma,

I need your advise. I have been in a relationship for 10 months now. I love my boyfriend and recently we got engaged. I have never been so happy in my life. Our plan is to get married before the end of the year.

However,something happened. Or rather,I found out something about my fiance’s family and that has been really bothering me. My fiance’s parents are very close and well behaved people. Its the way they raised my fiance that even made me feel more comfortable around them.

o,we were visiting his parents two weeks ago and we were watching a movie together. In the movie, two cousins fell in love and wanted to be together but the family was against it. I expressed my opinion on the fact that it could never happen in Nigeria.

It was my fiance’s father that shocked me. He said there was nothing wrong with cousins getting married. He said it was done in the bible days and God is not against it. I tried to argue that was in the old testament and he dropped the bombshell.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/06/18/generational-curses-will-my-in-laws-marriage-affect-our-own-marriage/

Re: Generational Curses: Will My In-laws Marriage Affect Our Own Marriage? by Baloranking(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin
Nawa for some ladies oh, won't you rest and enjoy your upcoming marriage atleast you're not his cousin.

Everybody has their own belief.

Or wait are you his cousin grin
Re: Generational Curses: Will My In-laws Marriage Affect Our Own Marriage? by sexylassie2(f): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Generational Curses: Will My In-laws Marriage Affect Our Own Marriage? by Rabbi4real: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
hmnnnn
sexylassie2:
Re: Generational Curses: Will My In-laws Marriage Affect Our Own Marriage? by paulolee(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
i dnt tink so
Re: Generational Curses: Will My In-laws Marriage Affect Our Own Marriage? by Rabbi4real: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Why?
paulolee:
i dnt tink so
Re: Generational Curses: Will My In-laws Marriage Affect Our Own Marriage? by Rabbi4real: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2020
hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Rich Ghanaians In Accra Have Swag / I Am Scared Of Men Because My Dad Use To Beat My Mum When I Was Young / I Kissed A Married Man And It Felt Really Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.