Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks (13498 Views)

Lekki #endsars Protesters Reject The 24hrs Curfew By Gov. Sanwo-olu In Lagos / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by activistnofear(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
This oyetola is a clown. he should have known that Human beings are the most sensitive and difficult resources to control.

When he relaxed the curfew, he ought to have put in place all control measures for strict and total compliance. Now that he had let people out of their cage, he should just endure whatever that comes after it be it good or bad.

Very soon people will start attending OWANBES
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by covid19loan: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Hotzone(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Naija matter big pass kovi
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Hotzone(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good for business

2 Likes

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Stillthebest: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Baloranking:
How will people eat?
How will people make money?
How will people survive?
No stimulus package.
No help whatsoever for it's residents.

Questions the government should ask themselves before making decisions like this.

I think they should adopt the style of the Brazilian s.

Staying indoors can cause depression for people not used to it undecided

Just saying.

People that will quote me ask yourselves with this lockdown cases are still increasing.

Are you people not tired of these tautological messages? Everyone knows all these things you write already. Most of people commenting on every topic ins this forum haven't even handled a whatsapp group leadership before to know how it is when you are presented with a case as sensitive as covid-19. Govt won't just old hands. They must do what they considered the best for them even if it means displeasure on the path of people they govern.

1 Like

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Baloranking(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stillthebest:

Are you people not tired of these tautological messages? Everyone knows all these things you write already. Most of people commenting on every topic ins this forum haven't even handled a whatsapp group leadership before to know how it is when you are presented with a case as sensitive as covid-19. Govt won't just old hands. They must do what they considered the best for them even if it means displeasure on the path of people they govern.

Am not against the lockdown but it's getting too long.

As quoted by the Brazilian President:

"Are people dying? Oh, yeah. And I feel for them. I feel for them. But there will be more people dying, many many more, if the economy is destroyed by these lockdown measures imposed by governors," Bolsonaro said this month.
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by emperor863(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
oyeb15:
With all their useless lockdown, are they better now than states that never lockdown. Oyo,Ondo and Kogi.
Our leaders need to first go for like 10years schooling on governance abroad b4 assuming position of authority. They are lacking.

Obviously, you are ignorant of the situation at hand.

Check the numbers of covid 19 infections for Ondo, Oyo and Osun states you'd see that Osun state governor has behaved responsibly unlike the populism chasing governors of Ondo and Oyo states. I hope you can read and understand very well.

We the residents of Osun state are proud of the way our governor has handled covid 19 issues so far.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Stillthebest: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Baloranking:

Am not against the lockdown but it's getting too long.

As quoted by the Brazilian President:

"Are people dying? Oh, yeah. And I feel for them. I feel for them. But there will be more people dying, many many more, if the economy is destroyed by these lockdown measures imposed by governors," Bolsonaro said this month.

9pm to 5am martial Law isnt bad at all in Osun state for now. Anyone who falls sick doesn't think of other than either death or praying to God to save them.

1 Like

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Rebuke: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
oyeb15:
With all their useless lockdown, are they better now than states that never lockdown. Oyo,Ondo and Kogi.
Our leaders need to first go for like 10years schooling on governance abroad b4 assuming position of authority. They are lacking.

Good question.

Don't mind this brainless government. Everything was already going in the direction of lockdown being lifted, then they lost one of their own and suddenly realised lockdown has to continue.

Trust me, this lock down is like a way of separating the common man from coming in touch with them, unfortunately the virus actually lives amongst them already.

Shame on selfish government like ours

2 Likes

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by i124k(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Triangles1:
I know some people will come for my head now, I'm a lagosian currently in Abuja, the two places n capital have the highest number of Covid-19 patient.

I'm yet to see a single Covid-19 patient out of thousands mention by this scammer government.
so wen you catch the virus now...
what will you use it for?
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by cryptotech: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Tribery: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Baloranking:
How will people eat?
How will people make money?
How will people survive?
No stimulus package.
No help whatsoever for it's residents.

Questions the government should ask themselves before making decisions like this.

I think they should adopt the style of the Brazilian s.

Staying indoors can cause depression for people not used to it undecided

Just saying.

People that will quote me ask yourselves with this lockdown cases are still increasing.

did you read this?
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by egalitarianism: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Damn. Fvck ur ol these clueless politicians
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Melaninprincess(f): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is needed as they continue to battle this pandemic. The virus is still very much here. Kudos to some organizations like FCMB as they continue to sensitise people
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by amosrich(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeria still remains one of the countries that has reacted so poorly to this covid

1 Like

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Kogbaski: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice thing to do, the virus is still spreading and people aren't taking precaution cos some feel they have to go out and carry out transactions, then I wonder why they'll just want to endanger themselves when they can easily carry out transactions on their mobile devices with GTBank wallet when they dial *737#. Why the stress when everything has been made so easy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by selfdefence: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kogbaski:
Nice thing to do, the virus is still spreading and people aren't taking precaution cos some feel they have to go out and carry out transactions, then I wonder why they'll just want to endanger themselves when they can easily carry out transactions on their mobile devices with GTBank wallet when they dial *737#. Why the stress when everything has been made so easy?
some people actually just love playing with their lives

2 Likes

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Suli1999: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Find the best <a href=”https://www.amarillo1.com/”>Professional House Cleaning Services</a> on Amarillo. We have a team of experts and trained staff to comply with current ISO standards.
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Ennyholar: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gradually we thing's are going back to normal in Osun State. Very soon we will see the end of the virus.
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Suli1999: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
\Find the best Professional House Cleaning Services on Amarillo. We have a team of experts and trained staff to comply with current ISO standards.
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Techm8: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gradually everything will return to normal. We are in this together

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by AmadorSays: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Melaninprincess:
This is needed as they continue to battle this pandemic. The virus is still very much here. Kudos to some organizations like FCMB as they continue to sensitise people
sure thing, they also are participating heavily in donating hospital equipment and relief materials too

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by OnyesomJ(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
I can’t Remember when last I checked on NCDC Score
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by maasoap(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:
dts bad...am i the only one that dont know if i believe if the covid pandemic is a scam or not..

Just don't be careless and become a victim of it. Anyway, it is not different from malaria or catarrh in many patients, you might be lucky too.

Triangles1:
I know some people will come for my head now, I'm a lagosian currently in Abuja, the two places n capital have the highest number of Covid-19 patient.

I'm yet to see a single Covid-19 patient out of thousands mention by this scammer government.

No one will come for your head. Even if you become sick with Covid-19, many people won't know about it. Because govts are very discreet with the way they handle the patients just to prevent stigmatisation and panics.
In case you want to see the patients, ask where isolation centers are in Lagos and Abuja, I'm sure that they have plenty of it.

1 Like

Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by Triangles1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=maasoap post=90820768]

Just don't be careless and become a victim of it. Anyway, it is not different from malaria or catarrh in many patients, you might be lucky too.

No one will come for your head. Even if you become sick with Covid-19, many people won't know about it. Because govts are very discreet with the way they handle the patients just to prevent stigmatisation and panics.
In case you want to see the patients, ask where isolation centers are in Lagos and Abuja, I'm sure that they have plenty of it.

You mean the does Covid-19 patient eating chicken when OBJ went to visit them. I understand your advice but the masses are tired of lockdown when there's no proper provisions for citizens.
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Triangles1:

You mean the does Covid-19 patient eating chicken when OBJ went to visit them.

You read it somewhere that "real" covid-19 are unable to eat? Covid-19 is not a death sentence. Many people have already recovered from it without even knowing that they had it, most especially residents of Lagos, Kano and Abuja.
Only 20% of the patients show symptoms. Only 3% needs intensive care.

I understand your advice but the masses are tired of lockdown when there's no proper provisions for citizens.

I think the government is tired too. Everyone is now taking their chance
Re: Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks by blessedchild234(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Have there always been a curfew, what we need now is business resuming back to Normal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / Maku’s Guber Ambition ‘a Fraud’ – PDP / INEC Commences PVC Distribution At FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.