Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,365 members, 7,920,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

Your Favorite Moments As A Leader - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Favorite Moments As A Leader (155 Views)

Nigeria Needs A Leader Who Will Treat Everyone Like Family – Okorocha / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Moments As A Leader by Minsk24: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Leadership Roles are as old as time, man has always stepped up to take responsibility and guide the activities others to achieve a common goal...
Leadership comes with so much glamor and its something that i could say is the highest form of orgasm...
I watched China's 70th anniversary and i was shaken at the immense salutations given to the benevolent Xi Jinping, The PLA fully kitted in their regalia and billions of Chinese stood in awe as one Man was Paraded and decorated with such honor... How was Xi feeling when these soldiers echoed and saluted him.. It must be an out of this world feeling...
I am also in awe when thinking about Kings and Empires that have existed in our world .. The respect and fear that emanated from their subordinates is something beyond imagination..
These Kings and emperors were worshiped, their word was the law, imagine the Mughal Emperors of India making a decree from the Red Fort In Delhi and in less than no time, the impact of their words would be felt across Hindustan..
Today we have executive orders, and i can't help but imagine the feeling these leaders get when their subordinates bow to the words and thoughts of their hearts...
the feeling that comes with power and authority is a necessity for every man...
Have you ever been in a leadership position?, kindly share your favorite moments as a leader

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Is Alive Not Dead ― Daughter, Media Aide Confirm / When To Go For The Professional Sunroof Repair In Mt Barker? / OSML: Group Knock NPA, Says Fresh Move Against Nation's Security, Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.