Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Now That The Immune System Of Our Weather Is Weak - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now That The Immune System Of Our Weather Is Weak (340 Views)

The Coronavirus Seems To Like Cold Weather / Masturbation Boosts The Immune System Against Coronavirus – Medical Expert / Superdose The Immune Booster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Immune System Of Our Weather Is Weak by Casemiro(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
If you recall back in February, March, many had high hopes that our weather will defeat corona virus because the temperature was really hot then, and perhaps that's one of the reasons for the slow spread of the virus.

However, we are in June! And June/July is probably the most coldest months in the rainy season. Temperature has dropped and the atmosphere is very cold, even at 2pm!

This calls for special concern. Like they said, corona virus thrives at low temperature, and now that the immune system of our weather is weak, let's remind ourselves of the dangers of this virus and take strick measures in order to keep ourselves safe!

Remember Lombardy, Italy.

Remember Spain.

Remember the United States.

Remember U.K, Remember the videos circulating around the internet then. We can defeat this virus, let's stay safe please!

The cases are increasing day by day, and our weather is weak.

Please stay safe!

Do all you can to boost your immune system because our weather ain't friendly any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The Immune System Of Our Weather Is Weak by Chiebunigom1(f): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Honestly Op, I had been thinking of this lately. Opening of schools in this rainy season may not be fair to children and vulnerable adults in this COVID-19 era, especially without a standard cure or vaccine to this virus.

Oga Lalasticlala please your attention is needed.

By the way, I am in the education sector. I know how the closure of schools is affecting me, but I think, he who has life and good health, gets a chance to learn.
Re: Now That The Immune System Of Our Weather Is Weak by ojun50(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Op even WHO don't understand how the virus is being spread.... Thy just give assuming statement
Re: Now That The Immune System Of Our Weather Is Weak by Casemiro(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chiebunigom1:
Honestly Op, I had been thinking of this lately. Opening of schools in this rainy season may not be fair to children and vulnerable adults in this COVID-19 era, especially without a standard cure or vaccine to this virus.

Oga Lalasticlala please your attention is needed.

By the way, I am in the education sector. I know how the closure of schools is affecting me, but I think, he who has life and good health, gets a chance to learn.

My dear sacrificing a term, semester or even a whole calendar year is not too much to offer for our health.

We know it isn't easy, but remembering that young Pakistani doctor who lost his life to the virus, thinking about the streets of Italy littered with humans who can't breath again, thinking about the affected patients in the Spanish hospitals struggling so hard to breath, thinking about the corona related news from around the world breaks my heart.

It is even now within us. Every day we see the figures soaring high and people losing their lives to the virus.

Please let's take a step back and reflect. Let's do the necessary things to defeat this virus

1 Like

Re: Now That The Immune System Of Our Weather Is Weak by shestrong(f): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Casemiro:

My dear sacrificing a term, semester or even a whole calendar year is not too much to offer for our health.

We know it isn't easy, but remembering that young Pakistani doctor who lost his life to the virus, thinking about the streets of Italy littered with humans who can't breath again, thinking about the affected patients in the Spanish hospitals struggling so hard to breath, thinking about the corona related news from around the world breaks my heart.

It is even now within us. Every day we see the figures soaring high and people losing their lives to the virus.

Please let's take a step back and reflect. Let's do the necessary things to defeat this virus
Well said
Re: Now That The Immune System Of Our Weather Is Weak by Bigmantravels: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
The solutions is using natural organic D3 for all related immune system booster call for details

Re: Now That The Immune System Of Our Weather Is Weak by alizma: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Casemiro:
If you recall back in February, March, many had high hopes that our weather will defeat corona virus because the temperature was really hot then, and perhaps that's one of the reasons for the slow spread of the virus.

However, we are in June! And June/July is probably the most coldest months in the rainy season. Temperature has dropped and the atmosphere is very cold, even at 2pm!

This calls for special concern. Like they said, corona virus thrives at low temperature, and now that the immune system of our weather is weak, let's remind ourselves of the dangers of this virus and take strick measures in order to keep ourselves safe!

Remember Lombardy, Italy.

Remember Spain.

Remember the United States.

Remember U.K, Remember the videos circulating around the internet then. We can defeat this virus, let's stay safe please!

The cases are increasing day by day, and our weather is weak.

Please stay safe!

Do all you can to boost your immune system because our weather ain't friendly any longer.
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Dear Doctors In The House Help My Baby's Skin: Photos / 15 Shocking facts about Sunlight / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally As A Man In Nigeria ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.