Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,463 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement (32191 Views)

2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Crisis: APC Shops For Oshiohmole's Replacement, Godswill Akpabio On The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Asgard13: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Yoruba consoling Tinubu grin

Tinubu no see am coming.... the incoming shattered everything.. guy went underground but it was late..

His worshippers are now consoling the junky...

More drugs jare...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by ORIENTATION101: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Kogbaski: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm ok o
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by janedonez(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Are they just waking up. Why didn't they replace him long ago?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
The fact they haven’t replaced him since shud tell u Smtn. It only further confirms his new position as acting national chairman. grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Amarabae(f): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
ken nnamani former Senate president will be a good replacement
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by dokxavi: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
AskProf:

Is this document fake?
Obviously fake.
"pending the appointment of a substantive National Secretary" means Giadom is out as Waziri Bulama is now the APC National Secretary.
Giadom is out.

1 Like

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by CapitalBank: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jorussia:
the purported waiver he said he was granted by nwc to return as deputy national organising is a nullity as the APC Constitution doesn't recognize such practice.The nwc requested the South South zone of the APC to renominate him,but the South South APC refused to do so.His purported extension of court order is granted him as chairman is a waste of time and resources.Amaechi is going to be the major casualty of the needless APC crisis.

How is Ameachi going to be a casualty. Educate me please. I want to learn, honestly.
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Fuckalldmods(f): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Frankiss44:

LOL.. Nigger nor gree come back again oh

If na u dem burst your bubble with fact, wetin you go do? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Charmingrascal(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
He is a disgrace to the party
A Judas that should not be trusted

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Luckydubby7(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by frog12: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
i like this am. he himself wan eat all the akara on the table. he no one share!
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by moderatedguy: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
yeah its been close to 3 hours since the court judgment was uploaded here yet no reputable news outlets have carried it since.
When Giadom was Dancing Naked yesterday the whole news outlet were dishing out his news every minute
The news is on AIT/CHANNELS
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by BERNIMOORE: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The court has spoken, Gaidon is the Chairman. The Nation newspaper should go and rest.
imagine the impunity... Every body in APC now turns a court judges on their own They all interpret without a due respect to the court
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by mistijude: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
I see parallel governorship candidates in Edo State in the coming days.These will make it an easy ride for PDP candidate either by election or through court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by dokxavi: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
CapitalBank:

How is Ameachi going to be a casualty. Educate me please. I want to learn, honestly.
Amaechi's faction of the Rivers APC has lost out in court to the Magnus Abe's faction which is now the recognized faction in charge of Rivers APC with Aguma as Chairman APC Rivers state.
So the Abe supported Rivers APC will be nominating the next APC Deputy National Secretary. Amaechi has lost out in the sharing of positions on the NWC.

3 Likes

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by dokxavi: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
mistijude:
I see parallel governorship candidates in Edo State in the coming days.These will make it an easy ride for PDP candidate either by election or through court
LOL. grin grin grin Where? Obaseki has resigned from APC. INEC has recognized the standing NWC and processes that Oshiomhole midwifed. Only Etta can submit the name of the APC governship candidate to INEC.

1 Like

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Sannisege: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
APC won’t field any candidate in Edo gubernatorial election
Even if APC doesn’t field any candidates, Obaseki will still lose

2 Likes

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by CapitalBank: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
dokxavi:
Amaechi's faction of the Rivers APC has lost out in court to the Magnus Abe's faction which is now the recognized faction in charge of Rivers APC with Aguma as Chairman APC Rivers state.
So the Abe supported Rivers APC will be nominating the next APC Deputy National Secretary. Amaechi has lost out in the sharing of positions on the NWC.
oh now I see.

Well, the man is made for life. He is involvement in the railway project is enormous... Even Dangote has a stake in it.
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Primenet(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
TINUBU OVER TO!

TEXTBOT (AUTOMTED VIRTUAL ASSISTANT) RESELLERS WANTED WORLDWIDE!

COMMISSIONS $100 PER SALE DELIVERED INTO YOUR PREFERRED PAYMENT!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR DETAILS OR CALL WHATSAPP ME: +[234]907-024-7372

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Indispensable85(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
the extension self is a fake edited paper. There was no court ruling on extension today.

I'm even amazed that most people didn't notice that the fake document of an extension order was edited. Nigerians are so gullible.

2 Likes

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Sannisege: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
mistijude:
story story ooo
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by dokxavi: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
CapitalBank:
oh now I see.

Well, the man is made for life. He is involvement in the railway project is enormous... Even Dangote has a stake in it.
True.
No successful man has not seen failure. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by CapitalBank: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
dokxavi:
True.
No successful man has not seen failure. grin
me and that failure dey look each other everyday, we no even send ourselves again grin
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Sannisege: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
dokxavi:
LOL. grin grin grin Where? Obaseki has resigned from APC. INEC has recognized the standing NWC and processes that Oshiomhole midwifed. Only Etta can submit the name of the APC governship candidate to INEC.
and Eta is clearly with Oshiomole so no shaking

3 Likes

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Indispensable85(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Amarabae:
ken nnamani former Senate president will be a good replacement

He's not from the same zone.
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by smartval(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-apc-shops-for-giadoms-replacement/

They should check shoprite or Spar, the could find the replacement there

Shop ko shop ni
Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Enwhen(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jorussia:
Oshiomhole has been blocking this move since then because he preferred reconciliation as against waging war against Amaechi.Amaechi no longer has the political clout he used to have in the South South with the emergence of Oshiomhole as APC national chairman.

All of are just shouting Oshomole Oshomole ...pls use ur senses ,somebody put Oshobaba there , Oshobaba is not contesting for president in 2023 , that is the issue ...same way Gov Ganduhe is being use to fight Gov El-Rufai...

Time has come for Nigerians to wake up , and kick all these stupid leaders out , at this critical state of the nation under corona , herdsmen killing, bandits massacher, Boko Haram brutal killings , theses senseless , stupid , evil and heartless leaders still have time to fight for positions, because Nigerians are animals to them , they care not if some are deiing...

Nigerians must wake up , our foolishness is too much , just imagine what is about to play in Edo State , so many idiots are not seeing anything to it, because they very stupid and senseless...same Obaseki in APC in 2016 has now move to the PDP, an same Ize-Iyamu of PDP in 2016 has now move to the APC to contest , these stupid people are taking us for fools , there aim is to steal us dry...we must wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement by Sannisege: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Asgard13:
Yoruba consoling Tinubu grin

Tinubu no see am coming.... the incoming shattered everything.. guy went underground but it was late..

His worshippers are now consoling the junky...

More drugs jare...
Stop being Jealous of Tinubu just because he is greater than Ojukwu. Ojukwu and his generations to come can never achieve 0.1% of Tinubu’s achievements

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.