Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,303 members, 7,904,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? (305 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima / Nigerians Receive FG Grant for Nano Bizs As Promised By President Tinubu / See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? by LordPhoenix777: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lately, there has been rampant viral messages on WhatsApp especially, claiming that the payment of the much talked about 20k promised by the federal government to alleviate the sufferings and hardships of the masses has commenced. Of course, I know it's fake as unsuspecting ones will fall prey to scammers, but I want to this medium to categorically asked:

Has any nairalander here or abroad received any money in whatever nomenclature close to the 20k so solemnly promised by the federal govt, abi last-last this thing na federal scam?!

MOD, please forward to front page for faster response. Thanks.
Re: So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
lol, a guy (an Igbo man to be precise) actually called me a few says ago, being in possession of my bvn, began to tell me bull shit that my card has been deactivated due to an input error while registering for bvn ( I used the bvn to get NIN, Just last year and no p was declared), so he wanted me to give him the details of my card, inorder to resolve the issue, or else, I won't be considered for the palliatives promised by the fg. I told him not to worry though, that I will visit the bank, then confirm that my bvn was correct, he tried hard to reach me back, but I send a warning message to him that he was being monitored by SSS.

I knew from the on start that he is a bloody scammer though, but I was surprised on how he got hold on my bvn.

And don't mind me interjecting Igbo. Igbo traders in Lagos here, has really done me strong thing, that I don't think I can ever stop criminalizing them.

1 Like

Re: So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? by jagaban002(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Premium scam . Chi chi we no see

1 Like

Re: So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? by Vyzz: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin

Lol

Similar story happened to me but this time it is a yoruba guy... He called me buy my full name...

Told me my date of birth .... Which he got correctly... I don't know how..

Then asked me why I haven't done my bank upgrade... He said so many things and I was beginning to suspect that he is hushpuppi lol grin

So I stopped the call and he called back and asked me why I cut the call... I told him I was fetching my atm.. He said OK and that I shouldnt end the call again..

He asked me the expiry date on my card which I told him... He was like the number in front of ur atm card starts from so so so right....

What is next after it...

He was tryna woo me to say it out by chance...

1 Like

Re: So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2020
what do you expect
Re: So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? by Validated: 2:18am On Jun 19, 2020
So all this while you still do not understand that APC is All Promises Cancelled?
You will wait till eternity!
Re: So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? by allthingsgood: 3:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Who promised u 20k Ole

Besides shey lockdown has since been lifted. You all were crying that ur business are more important than ur life. Oya go do business na, u de find who go dash u 20k. Oloshi grin
Re: So Finally, The Much Talked About 20k Promised By The Federal Govt Is A Scam? by bernard1000001(m): 4:36am On Jun 19, 2020
shi shi u no go see...dey der u go grow grey hair before you will get it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Benignity Of Udom Emmanuel In Obio Akpa / New Documentary On Nsibidi / Buhari Nominates Adesina,seriki, Awoniyi 39 Others For Ambassadorial Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.