Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Westerners Living In Ibadan - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Westerners Living In Ibadan (416 Views)

Westerners Should Fight Each Other Instead Of Threatening The Civilized World / "Winter Is Coming" Says Russia As They Urge Westerners To Relocate Or Risk... / We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

Westerners Living In Ibadan by Laykonyde(m): 12:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Hi guys,
Just a quick question for you Nairalanders. Is it safe enough for a Caucasian to live among the locals in Ibadan freely without being kidnapped or robbed at home.

They say when you don't know, you ask those who are knowledgeable.

Re: Westerners Living In Ibadan by etrange: 12:26am On Jun 19, 2020
Lol... this question portrays the people of Ibadan as crooked and primitive.
Re: Westerners Living In Ibadan by arzizhy: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Laykonyde:
Hi guys,
Just a quick question for you Nairalanders. Is it safe enough for a Caucasian to live among the locals in Ibadan freely without being kidnapped or robbed at home.

Ibadan is relatively safe. There are lots of foreigners living in Ibadan. Your choice of location is important though for your comfort, but you need not worry about being kidnapped or robbed simply because you are a foreigner. The locals are quite accommodating.

Re: Westerners Living In Ibadan by Laykonyde(m): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2020
Thanks a bunch!

Re: Westerners Living In Ibadan by illicit(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2020
There are a lot of foreigners in and around university of Ibadan.

Re: Westerners Living In Ibadan by Aphrygian(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2020
etrange:
Lol... this question portrays the people of Ibadan as crooked and primitive.
you don't no what you are saying,there maybe more than 1000 foreigners living in Ibadan self. Foreigners have been living in Ibadan, even there is Lebanon Street in dugbe, Go to Mr price and other shopping malls in Ibadan,you will always see Caucasians coming to shop.

Re: Westerners Living In Ibadan by etrange: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Aphrygian:
you don't no what you are saying,there maybe more than 1000 foreigners living in Ibadan self. Foreigners have been living in Ibadan, even there is Lebanon Street in dugbe, Go to Mr price and other shopping malls in Ibadan,you will always see Caucasians coming to shop.

I agree with you and that's why I have issues with the question. You don't read to understand, you guys only aim to fight and argue. Nawa o.
Re: Westerners Living In Ibadan by iberrylee(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
etrange:

I agree with you and that's why I have issues with the question. You don't read to understand, you guys only aim to fight and argue. Nawa o.
Did he abuse you?? I don't know what primitive sub human being like you who wouldnt read but always ready to troll is doing on this forum
Re: Westerners Living In Ibadan by iberrylee(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Laykonyde:
Hi guys,

You are free to move around, this is not SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH where kidnapping is the order of the day, you can walk freely In the South West wink

Re: Westerners Living In Ibadan by etrange: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
iberrylee:

Did he abuse you?? I don't know what primitive sub human being like you who wouldnt read but always ready to troll is doing on this forum

You, the civilised one, decided to do the abusing. Thumbs up. That I don't know what I'm saying is not an abuse enough, right?

Cnn Vs Trump / Hiroshima Marks 76th Anniversary Of US Atomic Bombing / Afghanistan: UK Govt Warns Of ‘highly Lethal’ Terrorist Attack In Kabul