Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,593 members, 7,978,978 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:53 PM

COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari (293 Views)

Inflation: Households Struggle To Cope With Galloping Food Prices / May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari / COVID-19 Crisis: Ramaphosa, Johnson-sirleaf Akinwumi Adesina's Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by Skipogist: 5:33am On Jun 19, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari says the covid-19 pandemic has so far inflicted a high level of disruption on countries socio-economic such that countries are struggling to cope.

Speaking at the virtual extraordinary China-Africa summit on Solidarity against COVID-19 co-hosted by the Forum for China-Africa Cooperation on Wednesday, he added that the health systems of many nations had also been severely tested by the pandemic.

He said,

“The COVID-19 outbreak is a clear wake-up call for all of humanity.

“The health systems of many nations have been severely tested by the outbreak of this disease, that most resorted to unprecedented executive measures of closing borders and locking down cities to restrict movements and commerce.

“The immediate socio-economic disruptions have been hard to cope with for many, and others suffered devastating effects.”

“As we face a common pervasive and invisible enemy, it is important that we all remain united to save our shared humanity, because this virus knows no borders.

“The fight against a global pandemic that continues to take so many lives, threaten livelihoods and challenge the very fabric of societies, requires enhanced cooperation and worldwide solidarity,” he said.

Source: http://skipogist.com/covid-19-crisis-hard-to-cope-with-says-buhari/

Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by chiemmanuel(m): 5:39am On Jun 19, 2020
I feel your pain bro, coupled with Aisha's numerous one on one with the cabal,
And being an umpire in the Giadom vs Ajimobio vs obaseki vs oshiomole royal rumble, I understand you are going through a lot,
Uneasy lies the head.
Always chill and relax with your favorite cartoon and a cup of chilled fura,
Afterall, like timaya said..... This life, I can't kill myself...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by Skipogist: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by skipo1(m): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Skipogist:
President Muhammadu Buhari says the covid-19 pandemic has so far inflicted a high level of disruption on countries socio-economic such that countries are struggling to cope.

Speaking at the virtual extraordinary China-Africa summit on Solidarity against COVID-19 co-hosted by the Forum for China-Africa Cooperation on Wednesday, he added that the health systems of many nations had also been severely tested by the pandemic.

He said,

“The health systems of many nations have been severely tested by the outbreak of this disease, that most resorted to unprecedented executive measures of closing borders and locking down cities to restrict movements and commerce.

“The immediate socio-economic disruptions have been hard to cope with for many, and others suffered devastating effects.”

“As we face a common pervasive and invisible enemy, it is important that we all remain united to save our shared humanity, because this virus knows no borders.

“The fight against a global pandemic that continues to take so many lives, threaten livelihoods and challenge the very fabric of societies, requires enhanced cooperation and worldwide solidarity,” he said.

Source: http://skipogist.com/covid-19-crisis-hard-to-cope-with-says-buhari/

So sorry bro

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by cjwalter(m): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2020

We know before sir, tell that to your covid 19 taskforce that is using it to cashout big time...
Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by chiemmanuel(m): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by johnmartus(m): 5:47am On Jun 19, 2020
A pathetic fellow.
chiemmanuel:
I feel your pain bro, coupled with Aisha's numerous one on one with the cabal, I understand you are going through a lot,
Uneasy lies the head
Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by Skipogist: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2020
grin
cjwalter:

We know before sir, tell that to your covid 19 taskforce that is using it to cashout big time...
Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by XXLMANDIGO: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2020
G
Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by Skipogist: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
A pathetic fellow.
E chock you
Re: COVID-19 Crisis Hard To Cope With, Says Buhari by Skipogist: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2020
cool
chiemmanuel:
I feel your pain bro, coupled with Aisha's numerous one on one with the cabal, I understand you are going through a lot,
Uneasy lies the head

(1) (Reply)

Pdp`s Aziegbemi: Gaffer With Winning Formula – By Darlington O-ray / FG Says More Than 1m Nigerians Applied For N-Power In Less Than 48 Hours / APC, Fayemi Free To Deal With Ojudu, Adeyeye; No Room For Them In PDP - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.