Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,282 members, 7,916,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:30 PM

Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih (2410 Views)

MKO Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan In Agreement To Handover To Him / Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

with two roundabout and four shaki... one big bottle of bigi water for wash down.grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by nku5: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Abiola simply towed the line of Afenifere and the South West in general. Afenifere even had representatives in Abacha's government like Lateef Jakande and Olu Onagoruwa as ministers. Last last Abiola was left hanging all alone

1 Like

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by illicit(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2020
That's how politicians do world wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by Austin1805(m): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2020
Masterkernel1:
Why didn't the Western share all these details, always painting him as a Saint Molumba.
didn't you read the part where the chairman said Abiola didn't carry the party along, which means a lot of people never knew much about his plans
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by bisi16(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2020
MKO's desperation inadvertently swallowed him.
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by Masterkernel1: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Austin1805:
didn't you read the part where the chairman said Abiola didn't carry the party along, which means a lot of people never knew much about his plans

Honestly, this stuffs didn't just happen in isolation.
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by Austin1805(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Abiola was too desperate with his ambition that he couldn't wait for God's time.

even Nigeria don spoil no be today, 40million for polling agents
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by Austin1805(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Honestly, this stuffs didn't just happen in isolation.
You're right about that

1 Like

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by BlackfireX: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Abiola was a coup plotter financier.

Wao

1 Like

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by Benwallt(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2020
My hommie is only 17 and he paid the price
Little young murdaforkar doing .............

Serves him right
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by limeta(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2020
When Chief Abiola eventually returned, he visited me in Benin in my residence. One of the questions I asked him was, “Presido, I was the last person you spoke to on the day you left and you did not tell me that you were travelling?” Before the full glare of camera lights and press, he replied that “when two birds are on a tree, one does not tell the other that a stone is coming”. So he knew a stone was coming and we were two birds on a tree and he fled without telling me a stone was coming

Afonja sef
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by Cherez: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2020
I'm speechless
I respected MKO a lot
I hope this publication is a lie
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih by zedegit: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
This is a well known story of betrayal and counter betrayal, the part of the June 12 story that the western dominated press usually omit.

This betrayal came up in the case of Awolowo. Are some characters tribe based or what?

The quotation that should in Bold is the illustration of 2 birds being on a tree where one sees a stone and didn't inform the other, probably hoping the stone lands on the unsuspecting bird.
This analogy really drained me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behind The Scenes Of Contagious Bola Tinubu / Pdp Primary In Abuja. Look What SE Delegates Did / Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.