Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

In Needs Of An Investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Needs Of An Investor (364 Views)

In Needs Of A Business Partner Or Investors / How You Can Meet The Needs Of Your Customers / Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Needs Of An Investor by AmbitiousDrama7: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Good Day, am the c.e.o of major coast construction company I need an investor to actualize my goal on concrete block molding, am here with realistic plan and a good interest rate, please help feed my dream so I can grow, how can I go about it? Our business plan and proposal are well drafted and ready to go.

Re: In Needs Of An Investor by mosesantony2013: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is great news. Where were you all these days? I used to eagerly Cell phone signal booster wait for all the posts and blogs that are being posted by you. Once if you are very much active you can see lots of followers on your blog.

(1) (Reply)

Functional Poultry For Sell / Join Lion Share With The Best Team / AMCON Takes Over Assets Of Pan Ocean Group Over N240billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.