Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,354 members, 7,978,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. (440 Views)

Unfortunately "FILE MANAGER HAS STOP" 100% Solution on Gionee phones(video, Pic) / How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. / How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by Adebayo171200(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2020
Good day guys, here I have a special thing for you. I know many people face difficulties in downloading videos online especially from YouTube. Many even wondering how this was done and they try downloading from YouTube but never appear in the file manager or gallery. Wasting of data niyen na. LoL �.

With this simple method, you can end up downloading videos all the way from YouTube to your file manager/Gallery.

It is very easy to do, just click the link below and watch the tutorial on how you can download videos all the way from YouTube without using any boring apps.

���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMFd5i58U0s&t=39s

If the link doesn't work, just copy this
���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMFd5i58U0s&t=39s

and paste it on your chrome page, it will direct you to the Video section.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air For Sale (SOLD) / Samsung To Scrap Galaxy Note Range Entirely / Series 6 Smartwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.