Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,751 members, 7,908,899 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Do I Need To Give Benefits To My Hourly Workers? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do I Need To Give Benefits To My Hourly Workers? (196 Views)

BVAS Benefits To Nigeria / Getting #560 Hourly To #70k Monthly / Why Is Nigeria Not Using The Hourly Payment System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Give Benefits To My Hourly Workers? by Moneyafrica: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2020
The ethics of not providing benefits is a topic that has been debated at length elsewhere (although it’s clear that benefits can help lower turnover, which could offset the additional costs), but the legalities of not providing benefits are plain and simple: Your business could be... read more>>>https://www.successdigestonline.com/do-i-need-to-give-benefits-to-my-hourly-workers/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An HR Job During Lockdown? / 5 Steps For Running The Table On The Broker And Grow Massive Wealth / Become Your Own Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.