Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? (832 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Funny Funny Funny - Guarantee To Make You Laugh. Mo Serious, Mii Sere. / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by URFATHER: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2011
Is it me or is that some usernames are funny!!!!!

I mean i have seen lots of user names on NL and am like WTF!!!!! how did the person come about such USERNAME!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked same with SIGNATURE too!

Just some which have seen that cracks me up big time

MR CORK (THE MAN WHO SPEK QEENS ENGLESH AND SPELLS "NEWS" AS "KNEWS", NO OFEINZE ABI NA NO OFEINCE grin grin grin grin grin grin)

DOBODO angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue wink wink wink wink

BORN2FUCK undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin

BROWNTEETH (Me loff this one so much) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ILEKE IDI kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin

PAPA 190 (Not 190 but papa 190) angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CONDOM wink wink wink wink wink wink

SWEETPUSSY kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

BIG HEAD shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MOBINGA undecided undecided undecided undecided is that a name animal place or thing wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin

And as for the SIGNATURES below are some i can remember now

"The person who pretends to sleep is the most difficult person to wake!!!!"

"If you cant beat them pay some one to beat them!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I am sure u guys have obseved some USERNAMES or SIGNATURE lts hear it!!!!

i willl still post some more name usernames and signature i find funny!!!!!!!
Re: Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by iyatrustee(f): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2011
Username- your. FATHER , OKIJA JUJU,
STUDIO CFR, MR CORK,  Signature: I got knocked down by an ongoming parked car! grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by ajasa4link: 5:45am On Jan 28, 2011
SIGNATURE
I don hug transformer,i no die
Re: Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by ajasa4link: 5:45am On Jan 28, 2011
SIGNATURE
I don hug transformer,i no die
Re: Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by Nelson6(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2011
UR FATHER! is quite amusing to me grin
Re: Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by StudioCFR(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2011
lol signature - VIRGINITY IS NO DIGNITY BUT LACK OF OPPORTUNITY. username - DOBODOBO.
Re: Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by URFATHER: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
User name: Evil spirit undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Signature

Behind every successful man there is a woman trying to push him down grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by iyatrustee(f): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2011
UR, FATHER:

User name: Evil spirit undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Signature

Behind every successful man there is a woman trying to push him down grin grin grin grin grin grin

KAYMONEY
Re: Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by Nelson6(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
lol i love dis one grin
Re: Which Username Or Signature Have You Seen Nl That Makes You Laugh? by Kedro(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2011
ishit4body.and it was a girl!!

(1) (Reply)

Enter D Place / Jega = J.E.G.A = Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe = Jaga jaga. O rhyme gan! / Are You Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.