Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. (9013 Views)

Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Different Girls On Their Menstrual Cycle (period) (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Skywalker909(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
congratulations baba..
kanipe you put this writing skill in something different maybe you'll sound sensible. .

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Sheriffusoro(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Vyzz:
You are a king

Meanwhile I am with my 57gdkrl now... If this one gives me I will consider going double rounds with her before moving to another girl to continue the count.... grin

One question pls

Do u have a sister?

His sister na my side chick atm
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Sexmate10(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Guy go carry cup grin
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Waterjoy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xanos:
Yes you heard that right. I've had sex with 13 different girls this year and I didn't spend a dime on them. If not for the lock down I would have fuçked more.

Guys who always say that money is all you need to get girls are just guys who see money as an easy way to overcompensate for the attractive qualities that they lack. I'm not saying that money doesn't draw women to you, but you have to be very naive to think that that's the only thing that draws women to you.

I'm not one of those guys that have very long, fat diçks or those guys that are skilled at giving women multiple orgasms. So the fact that I am able to to Bleep lots women for free isn't a factor of how far and wide information of my sexual prowess has travelled.

I'm just a good looking guy that dresses well and grooms himself well, carries himself confidently, has a nice voice, a sense of humor an amazing vocabulary and good intellect. That's all I have and this is all that gets me girls.

Girls are more obsessed with sex than guys but society has conditioned them to hide their sexual desires. Knowing his, I approach every girl with this in mind. I introduce myself, get them giggling with my wittiness and short interesting convo, compliment their bodies in a sexually suggestive way, exchange numbers, send few texts and one phone call, and next time I meet them either at their place or mine, we talk a little, I kiss them, they don't resist, I escalate and then we Bleep. I don't spend a dime. Once in a while there are those that will form and say they want to take things slow and those that wouldn't come to my place or invite me to theirs, but these are a little minority and I usually cease communication with them asap.

And all these girls I Bleep aren't average girls. They are girls I'll rate 7 - 10 on an attractiveness scale. I don't fuçk ugly girls.

I must be living in a different universe from majority of guys on social media because all they complain about is how women want your money and wouldn't give you sex if you don't give them money.
U spent,just that u have not realized. Nothing is free in this world.
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by 360clips: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Someone's trying to educate all you fvucking stupid simps on this monkey forum and all you fools can do is insult him because most of you can't do what he did. Some of you can't even speak English. Most of these fools hating have spent all their life savings trying to sleep with one olosho and didn't even still fvuck. This Monkeyland is just filled with dumb ass badbelle poor people iswear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by oneman2k7: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Whao, Dangote will be so proud of this boy that he will envy him to be like him when he grows up.

What a wonderful achievement

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Abuventure: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xanos:
Yes you heard that right. I've had sex with 13 different girls this year and I didn't spend a dime on them. If not for the lock down I would have fuçked more.

Guys who always say that money is all you need to get girls are just guys who see money as an easy way to overcompensate for the attractive qualities that they lack. I'm not saying that money doesn't draw women to you, but you have to be very naive to think that that's the only thing that draws women to you.

I'm not one of those guys that have very long, fat diçks or those guys that are skilled at giving women multiple orgasms. So the fact that I am able to to Bleep lots women for free isn't a factor of how far and wide information of my sexual prowess has travelled.

I'm just a good looking guy that dresses well and grooms himself well, carries himself confidently, has a nice voice, a sense of humor an amazing vocabulary and good intellect. That's all I have and this is all that gets me girls.

Girls are more obsessed with sex than guys but society has conditioned them to hide their sexual desires. Knowing his, I approach every girl with this in mind. I introduce myself, get them giggling with my wittiness and short interesting convo, compliment their bodies in a sexually suggestive way, exchange numbers, send few texts and one phone call, and next time I meet them either at their place or mine, we talk a little, I kiss them, they don't resist, I escalate and then we Bleep. I don't spend a dime. Once in a while there are those that will form and say they want to take things slow and those that wouldn't come to my place or invite me to theirs, but these are a little minority and I usually cease communication with them asap.

And all these girls I Bleep aren't average girls. They are girls I'll rate 7 - 10 on an attractiveness scale. I don't fuçk ugly girls.

I must be living in a different universe from majority of guys on social media because all they complain about is how women want your money and wouldn't give you sex if you don't give them money. Clap for your self. You mate dey gather money while you are busy gathering women.
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by CODEIN: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2020
sexylassie2:
American men achievement: I invented Facebook and employed almost 10,000 people.

VS

Nigerian men achievement: i slept with 13 women without spending nothing.

There is a reason, Nigeria will be forever a shit hole
stop taking codeine

You no get sense, Americans, Arabs and Asians focks women like dogs everyday, bleeping to dem is like the air we breathe in, stop using the achievement of one American to judge Nigerians who too could have been better achievers in technological developments if the baztards in govt. decide not to loot money meant to create things in the country but divert it to their personal pockets which they use to carry and Bleep the best looking oloshos money can buy, build houses for dem and pay for their shopping trip outside Nigeria.

Stop taking codeine. Not good for ur health

4 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by CODEIN: 12:21am On Jun 20, 2020
oneman2k7:
Whao, Dangote will be so proud of this boy that he will envy him to be like him when he grows up.

What a wonderful achievement
Excuse me and whu d fuq is dangote? His arewa people are the ones who messed up the country since 1800

Stop codeine not good for your brain
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by CODEIN: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Reex12:
one out of 13 don collect im destiny, e still dey brag lol
Codeine not good for your brain, it blocks your ability to think well.

Most naija male politicians focks big yansh oloshos with the funds looted from the govt. they still do it till tomorrow and why have not their destiny to deprive Nigerians their destinies not been collected by all the big oloshos dey spend our looted money on

Stop taking codeine, start taking sensedeine

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:40am On Jun 20, 2020
360clips:
Someone's trying to educate all you stupid simps on this monkey forum and all you fools can do is insult him because most of you can't do what he did. Some of you can't even speak English. Most of these fools hating have spent all their life savings trying to sleep with one olosho and didn't even still fvuck. This Monkeyland is just filled with dumb ass badbelle poor people iswear.

This assertion is a fallacy as speaking and writing in the English language are two completely different actions. Whilst someone may be an expert in one, it does not necessarily mean they'd be good in the other. They are not mutually exclusive cool

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by InfinityFabric: 1:17am On Jun 20, 2020
vickydankal:
I don’t know why but I pity you. You are suffering and very poor mentally. May God send you help.
Found the hurting victim. /s
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:23am On Jun 20, 2020
OMG...
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Mcslize: 5:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Vyzz:
You are a king

Meanwhile I am with my 57gdkrl now... If this one gives me I will consider going double rounds with her before moving to another girl to continue the count.... grin

One question pls

Do u have a sister?

All those runs girls you pay to bleep? The Op is referring to ladies that like you naturally that chooses to bleep with you not the ones that you pay first.

Some guys are only good at bleeping runs girls and they come and boast they have fvcked 50 girls. That's rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by baiaon(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2020
Zabiboy:

@Xanos...
Forget all these people bashing you here....
They'r jzt bitter you got something for free when others are willing to pay for it...
My only problem is why you broadcasted it angry ..bcz it wont change the fact that men would still pay for sex and its a pity...

Nothing is as simultaneously fear inspiring and arousing for women as a man she suspects is self-aware of his own value ....

If every man on earth knws this (above), civilization would cease...

GL cool
The OPs post touched on cold approach and fundamentals.The males are upset at him because he successfully attracted and had sex with multiple females without paying financially for it.An ability they are incapable of and the females are upset at the op because he listed qualities that work in attracting them.If more males acquired those qualities,then their purses would remain forever empty.These are behaviours from both gender men encounter when they improve in various aspects of their lives

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by SavageResponse(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Clap for yourself!
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by purples25(f): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2020
They like to think women are hungry dogs that need their money.

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Hypnotise: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2020
baiaon:
The OPs post touched on cold approach and fundamentals.The males are upset at him because he successfully attracted and had sex with multiple females without paying financially for it.An ability they are incapable of and the females are upset at the op because he listed qualities that work in attracting them.If more males acquired those qualities,then their purses would remain forever empty.These are behaviours from both gender men encounter when they improve in various aspects of their lives
Exactly. I'm surprised at the amazing number of dumping men on this thread. Also, most ladies bashing him here have body count of more than 13.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Zabiboy: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2020
baiaon:
The OPs post touched on cold approach and fundamentals.The males are upset at him because he successfully attracted and had sex with multiple females without paying financially for it.An ability they are incapable of and the females are upset at the op because he listed qualities that work in attracting them.If more males acquired those qualities,then their purses would remain forever empty. These are behaviours from both gender men encounter when they improve in various aspects of their lives

@ emboldened is FACT!!!....
Thats why as you improve yourself, you have to keep refreshing your friends...If not, they'll drag you back.....If you tell a guy you Fvcked tonto for free, they'll device all means to prove that you spent money( data, airtime, clothes e.t.c) forgetting the fact that she too spent money ( cosmetics, make-up, clothes to look hot e.t.c) to look good...
Anyways.....any man that knws his value doesnt give a hoot about pvssy...
I jzt wish every guy knows the worth of his balls

5 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Greatzeus(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hypocrites,Nigerians are world's biggest hypocrites. See them bashing the Op. Are you virgins? Don't you fornicate? Even those married,did you marry as a virgin? Can't you see you are all hypocrites and inconsequential ones at that? Spit on your tiny brains angry

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Greatzeus:
Hypocrites,Nigerians are world's biggest hypocrites. See them bashing the Op. Are you virgins? Don't you fornicate? Even those married,did you marry as a virgin? Can't you see you are all hypocrites and inconsequential ones at that? Spit on your tiny brains angry

Bros i tire for the Mata...person just come share im experience, see bashing even from males too. Someone was even mentioning America! Americans wey dey fucrkk pass dogs, world center of baby mamas. That's if I share my own mata for just the lockdown alone, people go swear for me be datcheesy cheesy

Most of y'all are just kids or sexually frustrated, what are y'all expecting to see in the romance section? Why not visit Religion, business etc. Abeg OP carry on

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Reex12(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2020
CODEIN:

Codeine not good for your brain, it blocks your ability to think well.

Most naija male politicians focks big yansh oloshos with the funds looted from the govt. they still do it till tomorrow and why have not their destiny to deprive Nigerians their destinies not been collected by all the big oloshos dey spend our looted money on

Stop taking codeine, start taking sensedeine
take your own advice in the last sentence as ur moniker portrays 'for there is a part that seemeth right in the eyes of a man but the end is death' pls dont qoute me again go judge ursef if u have sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Woman In Wwe(my Opinion) / Does Anyone Else Thinks That Relationships Are Overrated. / Stories That Touch The Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.