Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week (21907 Views)

Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" / Edo Governorship Election: I Am Not Afraid Of Ize-Iyamu – Obaseki / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by wunmi590(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
cool
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
This Ize Iyamu guy get many baggage o

E be like APC go shoot themselves for leg again like the way them for Rivers & Zamfara states.

saxtaiwo:
Ize iyanmu is a disgrace to Christianity and pastoral calling.
Abeg allow us hear word, you no know say most pastors for this country na scammers, liars and bunch of greedy fellows be4

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by realstars: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Truble In The Camp.
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by SaintLucia: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Campaign after election. The fear fear Obaseki and co that took him to court because of his popularity have left the party.
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by saxtaiwo: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ize iyanmu is a disgrace to Christianity and pastoral calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by EyezofGod120: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
All of them are mad
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by playapayaski: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Who is POI?

vicdom:

Yeah, Obudu is less popular than POI but these Godfathers don't see it that way. They look out for loyalty in their Godsons. I'm sure Adams will be banking on the federal mights to decimate Obaseki. If he could win POI with an unknown Obaseki who lost in his polling unit, his ward, his LG, his constituency, his district all to PDP, how much more now with a more popular Obudu However if he might still anoint POI, the most popular candidate of all. Even POI can be ironically call Adams' Godfather. He made Adams. He called him from Labour and made a platform for him to run and he eventually became Governor. POI will be so powerful to be tamed by Osho. I believe by now, Osho would want anybody but Obaseki. So he might go for POI whom he's sure than can win Obaseki.
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by KingMicky3286: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
You mean that Ize Iyamu can also sue Ize Iyamu?
Masterkernel1:
Ize-Iyamu is chief of lawsuits.
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Correcto: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
With or without Oshomole, APC is disunited. The party was created for Buhari's presidency.
bettermandate80:
With all these non-ending litigations and counter courts prouncements flying from one APC camp to another almost on hourly basis, APC might likely end up with no gubernatorial candidate for this Edo election, making it so easy for PDP to have a landslide victory.

APC is currently a more disunited entity since the exit of Oshimole, and have very little or no time at hand to put their house in order before this election.

4 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by iokpebholo: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
CilicMarin:
So the Primaries goes ahead as scheduled..
yes but what if after primaries he is disqualified?
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
What is our court turning into. Can they say that obaseki is not a valid member of pdp now. Why are they making mockery of themselves. Court is the one determining the activities of a party now outside their constitutional right of the party
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by michoim(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
The court should also determine the validity of Obaseki PDP membership...

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
If obaseki can be welcome to pdp at the ddie minutes to context for governorship election why can't APC do same. Why are they always romancing courts to satisfy their urge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by wink2015(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
wallex1983:
Edo wàhálà sef

NO BI WAHALA

Ba Wahala Chikena !

I think Edo state is teaching Nigeria DEMOCRACY !

or

Is it DEMOSTRATION OF CRAZE !
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Enwhen(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=vicdom post=90845551][/quote]

If Ize-Iyamu had remain in the PDP, he would have won this election with the crisis btw Obaseki and Osho, which could have prevented Obaseki from moving to PDP , thereby sharing the votes of APC like Imo state Gov election and Ize-Iyamu coming out victorious under the PDP...

IZE-IYAMU is not wise...all of them are selfish and greedy , they just want to move to anywhere and be Gov to steal so thereby causing pains and deaths to the ordinary man...e no go better for all of dem...stop calling him Pastor, no real pastor can do politics in Nigeria...even star boy VP many has forgotten that his was once refer as pastor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by vicdom(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
playapayaski:
Who is POI?

Pastor Osagie Izayamu
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Shaprara: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
oshozondii:

https://ait.live/just-in-court-to-decide-validity-of-ize-iyamus-apc-membership-next-week/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Interesting, the hight court will declare ize iyamu membership none valid after the primary as been concluded, that would render his primary win null and void, he goes to appeal, maybe he wins or not, they will proceed to the supreme court.

If this calculation is true, then how long the matter stays in court will determine if obaseki gets a clear path to victory under pdp. If the high court rules against iyamu, and he wins the appeal and maybe win the election with the matter pending at supreme court, he will need divine intervention because the supreme court can uphold the ruling of the lower court just like it did in zamfara. Ize iyamu needs to prevail at this high court suit especially because it's coming after the primary, if he loses, that means apc has no candidate for governor

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by bettermandate80(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Yes, but without Oshomole, it has became worst...Atleast three different court pronouncements on daily basis, and many gladiators laying claim to the party leadership.
Correcto:
With or without Oshomole, APC is disunited. The party was created for Buhari's presidency.
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by martineverest(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are not serious. The candidate will be odubu
I do t even want odubu...he is still Oshiomhole's guy
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Forumobserver12(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
jlinkd78:
APC might end up having no candidates in Edo state and I will try to justify.
1. As at now there are two state chairmen of APC in Edo one loyal to Obaseki and other loyal to Oshiomole
2. The faction loyal to Obaseki suspended Oshiomole from d Ward and with d Appeal Court ruling upholding d suspension, it has granted legit to d pro-Obaseki faction as d authentic faction.
3. Obviously d faction dat is loyal to Obaseki never issued Ize Iyamu an APC membership card at d Ward level but likely issued to him by d pro-Oshiomole faction
4. With d Appeal court ruling which implicitly gave d pro-Obaseki legitimacy in Edo, and with d pro-Obaseki faction refusing to move out of APC with d governor, what am seeing which I expect u to be seeing now is dat d legitimacy of Ize Iyamu candidacy might fall like a pack of card.
5. The ruling on this coming after all primaries must have been conducted means a scenario of APC no candidature might repeat itself in Edo
6. Bookmark this my post. We must continue

Honestly I see the same scenario playing out, you cannot build something out of nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Correcto: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
It was getting worse with or without him
bettermandate80:
Yes, but without Oshomole, it has became worst...Atleast three different court pronouncements on daily basis, and many gladiators laying claim to the party leadership.

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
fyneguy:

Lol when did PDP's NEC meet?

Before they met they should come and tell you. Continue to wait, they are coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by DardyGentle(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
If only this Ize Iyamu could win, he will be the first handsome governor Edo state will produce for the first time. I don't know if they cause Edo state will ugly looking governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Dansuqi: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
martineverest:
I do t even want odubu...he is still Oshiomhole's guy

How does it concern you? Support your obaseki while I support my oshiomhole
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by tesppidd: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
DardyGentle:
If only this Ize Iyamu could win, he will be the first handsome governor Edo state will produce for the first time. I don't know if they cause Edo state will ugly looking governors.
grin

Na my people you dey yab like this?

I don vex.

Chris Oyakilome or Osaze Odemwhinge for Edo 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by zoedew: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
DardyGentle:

Ever heard of Gov. Lucky Igbinedion? Google his name and you should soon see something. Old Bendel State had Prof. Ambrose Folorunso Alli as Governor. That man was handsome! Fineface finebrain!

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by Charly68: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
If they bar him,it means they will also bar the Governor who is decamping to PDP ...the court must stop meddling on internal affairs of political parties ..they are causing more harm than solving problems .
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by cryptotech: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Edo people, which way nau?

please check my signature, get some goodies for u guys.
Re: Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Trouble for APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Virtually Joins LASU 24th Convocation / EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail / Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.