Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi (1852 Views)

As Long As I’m Alive, I’ll Keep Pursuing Presidency – Atiku / Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by ibdloaded(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
THERE was great apprehension in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, over the state of health of the immediate past governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi

Some minutes past 8pm on Thursday, there were rumours that his health had further deteriorated which prompted so many insinuations.

Even though several mushroom online media had pasted the news of his death, his aides, close associates continued dismissing the rumour.

[https://ibdloaded.com.ng/im-alive-stop-peddling-rumours-ajimobi/]READ MORE[/code]

1 Share

Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by doggedfighter(f): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
He spoke?

1 Like

Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by Pennywise(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
E remain small

2 Likes

Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by JeffreyD1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
I was there
E remain small truly
Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by IlovePMB: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is the current state of Buhari and his vice. They are invisible yet we are forced to believe that they exist.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by LibertyRep: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
He's truly not in the best of health at this moment.

Is there anything anyone has to gain for being the first to break the news of another person's death?
Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by Launcher: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wonderfool

You mean he spoke while in coma?
Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by Trumpcard05: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Misleading headline purposely done to hoodwink the public. No where within the article was he quoted as saying what is represented in the headline as him speaking.

Even the devil at this rate will be bemused at Nigerian capacity for falsehood!

1 Like

Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by BlowYourMind: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Your enemies and rumormongers shall be used to fill up your grave
Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by youthsinitiativ(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oya make dem give am microphone na
Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by abobote: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
we are happy to hear that, wishing you speedy recovery
Re: I’m Alive, Stop Peddling Rumours ― Ajimobi by Newyear414: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman / This Is Why Lagos Is No Man's Land: The Hand Of The Empire / Break Up Nigeria To Save Our Lives, Secession Agitators Write Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.