Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Efficacy Of His Presence. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Efficacy Of His Presence. (346 Views)

Increase Self-efficacy To Better Yourself-tips To Live & Be Happy / Anambra’s Dubai Estate, Awka: Tobenna Obiano Calls For Government’s Presence / Efficacy Of Flipchart In The Teaching And Learning Of Social Studies In Some Sel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Efficacy Of His Presence. by tonykel1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
The Mystery Behind The parting Of The Red-sea.

Over the years, I have had occasions to meditate on the mystery behind the parting of the Red-sea as written in the scriptures. In the course of my meditation, I have come with terms that, it is only the presence of the Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, and 'The All-consuming-fire God' is what it takes.

God is the infinite possibilities that created the Red-sea by bonding the atoms of oxygen, hydrogen, and other isotopes in the solution. This automatically places it under God's command. It is noteworthy to know that Sea-water has magnetic properties with a relative degree of density at 25 degrees Celsius.

So, the Spirit of God; a consuming fire who created all things and who is embodied in all things, blew a heatwave with a wind of a higher degree Celsius suitable enough to create the desired dry ground for the children of Israel to cross-over on that part of the sea. This segregates the composition of the constituent atoms, molecules, and isotopes at that particular surface area of the Red-sea (Exod 14:21-22). This is a mystery.

We should recall that it was the same Spirit of God that moves upon the surface of the waters which spur creation at the beginning (Gen 1:2b).

The lesson learned here is that there is no impossibility anywhere with the presence of the Spirit of God. So, I enjoin each and every one of us to always strive for his presence. This was the secret of David; for he pleaded with God not to take his presence and Holy Spirit from him (Ps 51:11). Without the presence of God in our lives (God Forbid) all our programs will run amok.

I see the presence and Spirit of God making room for each and every one of us in all areas of our endeavors in Jesus' name, Amen.

I await your opinion on this topic.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know There Is Culture Where Women Are Burnt Alive With Their Dead Husband / . / Mrs Obiano Gives Free Houses And Water Bore Holes To Two Widows Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.