Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous (35376 Views)

Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record / €200m For One Foot — Napoli Set New Victor Osimhen Price Tag / Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by paulolee(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2020
justclinton:

Next time you are writing post, take your time, relax, go through your post before u post. The world is watching.
kk but was walking and posting n it wud be better if u list wr i went wrong...sir
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Football is drug money.
€12m to €60m after one season..
Blood money.
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by paulolee(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Enwhen:

See , when a player is good , he is good , no matter the transfer fee ... Mane was very good before he was signd , he went to Liverpool and prove it, as at that stage if Mane or Sallah were to be an English player to Liverpool , donu know how much dey well buy him ?, .. price has nothing to do with delivering ... There are many players bought at cheap amount and yet they still fail... When u see Osimeh , u see confidence , always ready for any task even in big matches , cos that's his dream..players flooring for huge cash , are players who are not sure of themselves...
when a player is good, the transfer fee dnt bother him. so what is happening to the likes of coutinho and dembele right now?? my point is dt if he goes for a lesser fee and ends a season with 5 goals, no one wud complain and the pressure is less on him but if they got him 70m and he goes 5 games without a goal, the pressure would be soo much on him, he gat no time to relax, always criticized and even you would pity him wenever you are watching him...jus like wat happened to a certain john stones in city and alexis sanchez in man.u
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by Dfynboi: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Lille didn't qualify for ucl next season??dsame Lille dt i knw or another??
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by obontami: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Dude is jealous 'cause he knows he's washed-up. Motherfucker never made that kind of money even in his lame prime!
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by Roman7(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2020
what does he know about modern day football him think say na 1980 be dis.......i
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by Iceyjayz: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2020
JaphNice:
pls don't tell me that chukwueze on $500 a week! Blood of lord..who negotiated that contract for him must go for confession. EPL rock joor.
Even me self that earn more than $1k In a week, rich pass am be that. nawa o!
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by obontami: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
I thought this was Garba Shehu at first, I come dey fear say which day that Buhari asslicker herdsman come they talk about football cheesy cheesy

This Aboki Garba Lawal abi wetin im calling himself, you play for any big clubs when you play ball? no be Lobi stars, Roda SJ, Kaduna united dem te see you. No be ona go fucr.k Ashawo nai make Denmark disgrace us for France '98

Abeg leave Lille make dem enjoy them investment abeg, where the big clubs they, why dem no buy am since.

Bless you for this breh!
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Una nor dey read for this Nairaland
Garba lawal is protecting him
He wants the best for him
Make une dey read a written statement

Some pple evn think the money is for Osimhen. It's not a must to comment on every thread.

Worst case scenario, that price tag could send potential buyers away if they don't want to part with such huge cash and if they buy him, their fans will heap so much pressure on him who knows if he'll sink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by robosky02(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2020
lextube:

Although I quite agree with Garba Lawal that Victor Oshimhien is being overpriced, but hey! The boy is good, and has proven his worth! I mean if big clubs need him so badly, then they should be ready spend money to get him! It's as simple as that.

Just because he's African doesn't mean he shouldn't be overpriced. In all transfer windows, we always see at least one European player who is overpriced. Let's always tell ourselves the truth, if a club values a player, they'll always put a huge sum of money on the player's head to dissuade any club who is interested in the said player's service. That's just it.

If I were Oshimhien, I will demand for a pay increase. That way, I will know that my value is being appreciated by Lille.

The Truth be told Osimhen is work class by all standard

If it were to be a Brazilian they will even b hyping him as the next world best

Look at u17 he conquered the world, and he is still doing it bang bang bang

Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by Ezemust: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Prymestrr:
The guy has a point... to avert the repeat stories of major big money flops like Neymar, Dembele, Pogba and Sanchez that touches the soul, from Osimehn's life and career. The guy doesn't need such pressures at this stage in his career.
Pogba is not flop please
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by Enwhen(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:

when a player is good, the transfer fee dnt bother him. so what is happening to the likes of coutinho and dembele right now?? my point is dt if he goes for a lesser fee and ends a season with 5 goals, no one wud complain and the pressure is less on him but if they got him 70m and he goes 5 games without a goal, the pressure would be soo much on him, he gat no time to relax, always criticized and even you would pity him wenever you are watching him...jus like wat happened to a certain john stones in city and alexis sanchez in man.u

That's where u are missing it... I have said it , the world is moving forward , as such, payers they are not ready to move along should not draw it backward , unless FIFA meet the put an end to the increasing fees on players ...how much did Madrid sign CR7 from ManU ?, was it not a record then ?, bad he delivered...Transfer fee has increase and will keep increasing and playerz who are outstanding shoud be ready to justify the high fee

Just imagine , if Chelsea goes for Kai Havertz for 70m , Realmadrid goes for 85m and Newcastle Utd goes for him for 35m ...

If u were u to be Havertz , would u go for Newcastle because of the price and Pressure u would get if taken other bigger offers ??

As an engineer, I have always aspire big in my field , I have had contract on some average companies and I delivered better than those providing same service to bigger companies...if by God's grace, a bigger companies like Haliburton , Shell, Chevron comes calling for my service , would I know say because of pressure and standard , I should not take such offer to build ND improve myself ?... Think am well Na ...

Out can u be outstanding, as such clubs comes calling with bigger offer and u start developing pressure ? ...such offer should be a boost to your career to take it to the next level , u prepare and plan for it...isasmuch as I will always call Messi G.O.A.T, If I were to be a footballer , I would be a CR7, CR7 work very hard to meet up to success... Players should also learn from him...and in Osimeh , I see such in him , his confidence alone can take him to where he never wish to go , which cannot be said for another good player like Chukweze...See Bro, £100m will NOT pressurise Osimeh to flop...the confidence plenty for him body ..watch him play against big or small clubs, he comes out boldly in all matches ...look at him in his first UCL , no pressure at all , even Chelsea big names could not intimate him, how I wish u know the pressure on Osimeh from the Lille fans and board before that match, yet my guy balance , like nothing dey happen ...bro abeg , no fear fear players , low self esteem players dey flop for high price ...once u r good and u ready to top ur game, such price should be a motivation and not good players going for lesser fee because of what ?...maybe as an African player or black.
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by vokalafrica: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roon9:
Look at Garba Lawal o! So he's not hearing about the amount ozil is collecting for being a spectator. Abi does he think this is still the 90s grin

This one time when I was still young I was watching this particular Afcon match fielding Garba lawal at a time that he has far past his prime obviously and was surrounded with budding super eagle players. Out of sheer respect they added "MR" to his name whenever it was displayed on screen grin

Indomie generation will not remember that game

That's not the amount they're paying him. That's what the club will get for selling him. And it would put much pressure on him to perform seeing the new club has spent so much on him. You get?
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by Prymestrr(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ezemust:
Pogba is not flop please
Ok...anything else? undecided
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by Roon9(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
vokalafrica:

That's not the amount they're paying him. That's what the club will get for selling him. And it would put much pressure on him to perform seeing the new club has spent so much on him. You get?

Oga I know hey! A players weekly pay would definitely reflect in his signing fee. Especially if he still has ample time on his contract. That may act as leverage for making more demands as it where

1 Like

Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by justclinton(m): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2020
paulolee:

kk but was walking and posting n it wud be better if u list wr i went wrong...sir

U went wrong everywhere
Re: Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous by paulolee(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2020
justclinton:

U went wrong everywhere
d way i write or passed wrong info?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ebonyi State Stadium Prototype. / Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery / Alex Iwobi: Why I Left Arsenal For Everton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.