Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,991 members, 7,880,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million (785 Views)

CELIA FINANCE: This new Crypto mining app could make you your first million / How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Prechgold1180(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello all
Let's get to talk
How old where you when you made your first millions and what impact did that make in your life
Reason why am asking. young people do see their 1st million as a prove of being successful
Alot of decisions are made
Some turn out to be good y some bad

For example I v a friend who hit is first millions last year in Benin he packed and relocated to Lagos lekki to to be precise with no formal planning now he his back to square one now he s currently dranging for a plate of food in his father's house

Please let's contribute and educate others

Mods please let's dix be on the watch
Someone out there might find this useful

Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
sad
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
I was 22 and i blew it all in less than a week.
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Tibz47(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Una want make some NL depressed while reading the comments...lol.
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Iceyjayz: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
I was 20 when I made my first millions, I invested it and made more millions, bought my first car and a land in 2017.
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Nopanties: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
I was 12 when I made my first million
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
I made my first 1 million at age 2

If you think it, you can achieve it
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Ashawoboi27(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Reality like I no see the money once
But I knew inside that month I spent more than 1million
But if let's say first 1million once I haven't yet but will soon b4 the year runs out
I will post it here
Amen
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Hello all
Let's get to talk
How old where you when you made your first millions and what impact did that make in your life
Reason why am asking. young people do see their 1st million as a prove of being successful
Alot of decisions are made
Some turn out to be good y some bad

For example I v a friend who hit is first millions last year in Benin he packed and relocated to Lagos lekki to to be precise with no formal planning now he his back to square one now he s currently dranging for a plate of food in his father's house

Please let's contribute and educate others

Mods please let's dix be on the watch
Someone out there might find this useful

MODS please delete this topic abeg, its a potential tonic for depression and anger.

1 Like

Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Nwannediutor: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
I was 22, made way more than that in a deal.
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by DexterousOne(m): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Tibz47:
Una want make some NL depressed while reading the comments...lol.

Nothing to be depressed over

Every man is running his own race
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by DexterousOne(m): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Gantofi:
MODS please delete this topic abeg, its a potential tonic for depression and anger.

Dont see it that way.

One could learn from the mistakes made

Cos making it early

More often than not mistakes are made
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by vilkizzy(m): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2020
If you'd like to make your own million in just three months, drop your email address and I'd reach out to you
Re: How Old Where You , When You Made Your First Million by Prechgold1180(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Gantofi:

take a look at this thread from the other side

(1) (Reply)

Forsage Investment / I Bring To You The Bomb ( Chymall). Earn While Sleeping. / How To Earn 2k Daily,for 20 Interested People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.