Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. (2065 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by ITbomb(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
iN THE ACT OF REPENTANCE, confession is very important. because she has the mind to tell you this, she probably felt like unburdening her mind so as to make it right with you.
If you can life with it I personally think she is the best gal for you. dont be surprise, every other gal is doing the same thing, if they dont tell you, you would never know.
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by omenpetrol: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
a girl wud have fun with the wrong men while she waits for the right man to come. I dont know why women wud live a bad life and expects to be forgiven jst like that. bro its gonna hurt u more than u think.worst of all u know the guy. not ones but a series, damn shes not the only girl in the world.
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2011
One of the worst decisions you ever made since you were born was to bring this issue to NairaLand, because they have got you confused. Anyways, to confuse you more, this is my advice: Go and marry the girl after fertility test, period. Dont listen to what anyone says. Everyone's gat a bad past. That girl must be a good girl, oooh gosh, she told you with her mouth, What if you never knew huh? Some girls will shut up for the rest of their lives.

To make you understand better, I have a causing who got married to a girl I knew was highly promiscuous. She was absolutely a coquette. In fact I know the guy who disvirgined her, and even aborted 5 pregnancies for the guy. Before their marriage, he introduced the gurl to me. Ooooh you think I'd tell him to stop, nope I didnt do that 'cos I sensed the gurl had changed. Till today, my causing doesnt know anything about the wife's past (I think). And I will not tell him till I die. They have two wonderful kids now.
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
I feel sorry for the chick did she tink she was goin to get a miss honesty award.Like a lot of pips have said the past is the past.now she has burdened u with the truth and you don't know how to handle it.
My advice if you are not going to lov her like you used to,if you are going to keep judging her based on her past mistake do not pity her let her go and you go look for your dream woman.remember you are not doing her a favour,she jst wanted to start life wit u on a clean slate and if u feel uncomfortable wit her u can go for fertility test to kip ur mind at rest.however love covers a multitude of sins.
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by emyworld: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
i think you should marry her. HER OPENNESS IS RARE. Dont despise her. Love her as if she did not tell you her past.
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ Poster

Your hypocrisy is beyond words. Just because you have never impregnated a girl and made her take it out doesn't mean you've not lived an irresponsible life! undecided

My only grouse with the girl is her obvious stup1d1ty. Not only for making the mistake more than once, but also for telling you! undecided
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by pweetyme(f): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
kudos to dat lady for opening up, it takes more than courage to do that,ko easy mahn
@poster,wat if she she has hidden dat from u until u guyz are married?would u file for a divorce?Fyn,u myt choose divorce as d best option,dat depends on how u can take it sha,

My candid advice 4u is 2go for fertility test or rather get her pregnant,ko lariwo lo, best wishes
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by larimo(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2011
@poster,

The decision is yours to make BUT with the help of God. Let no one deceive you that what you are feeling is selfish or judgmental. There is nothing wrong with the way you feel and you are being truthful about it. It only shows you who you really are today. It reveals your true maturity. Some can easily handle it, others cannot.

Girls need to understand that when a man has never being involved sexually, especially if it has been his desire not to, he is easily bruised when he knows that his girl has done it willfully. Its an ego thing. Its like he has shared his wife with another even if the acts committed were done a long time back. However, if you have been sleeping with her, then you also need to shut up,

These are the reasons why you need to pray about it, so that you know where God is leading you to. There's no need to play a super-hero when you cannot cope. Marriage is a life-long thing. If she has truly changed her ways, its very possible that God has brought her to you for a reason.

Its very commendable that she opened up but only God knows why. Most girls will never open up about a rough past. If you decide to go ahead, its important to discuss about possible diseases and fertility too. Many abortions could have led to a loss of the womb. If you love to have children, then its worth finding out.

God will help you.
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by omenpetrol: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2011
Word!! guy u make sence!!
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by oniema(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2011
Its a pity you have to face this but come to think of it, if you're not told and never get to hear from outside, wont you go ahead and marry her? Its wonderful the way you feel and not even pretending to her that all is well when its not, for no man will take such, but love is not something about the past but the present and both the seen and unseen future.

Of a truth both the past, present and future makes an entire life but what is lost can be regain in 100 folds (not in virginity o) depending on how u look at it.

If you love her sit her down and talk senses into her head and right there forgive, forget and throw into a trash can, then allow love to blossom

Cheers brother.

(Easier said than done but attainable and achievable)
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by schal: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2011
Ujujoan:

@ Poster

Your hypocrisy is beyond words. Just because you have never impregnated a girl and made her take it out doesn't mean you've not lived an irresponsible life! undecided

My only grouse with the girl is her obvious stup1d1ty. Not only for making the mistake more than once, but also for telling you! undecided

Am surprised you could make such comment over someone you barely know. What if I tell you that I have not slept with a woman before despite many opportunities to do so. I thought you are actually matured with your zillions of post on Nairaland.

Thank you all for all the advise.
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by justwise(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2011
Ujujoan:

@ Poster

I actually respect the girl for telling him.
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by Brite02(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2011
@ rare times. . . 'D devil u knw is better than d Angel u do nt knw'
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by SALady(f): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^ correct, but you know what I am a firm beliver in not clinging on to people you are resentful of. @OP must leave and find his angel.
Re: I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. by seedord247(m): 12:44am On Feb 03, 2011
Broo na no testing you won buy be that ooooo, (she fit get pregnant or may she born you Aki and Pawpaw) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Women For Im Church Get Vision About Him Being Their Husband / Found Love / Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.