Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Intoxicated Monkey Gets Life Imprisonment For Attacking 250 People In India - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Intoxicated Monkey Gets Life Imprisonment For Attacking 250 People In India (257 Views)

I Feed Over 250 People Daily But We Can't Cook Due To Naira Crisis -  Orji Kalu / I Feed Over 250 People Daily But We Can't Cook Due To Naira Crisis -  Orji Kalu / I Feed Over 250 People Daily But We Can't Cook Due To Naira Crisis -  Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intoxicated Monkey Gets Life Imprisonment For Attacking 250 People In India by Luckyziakegha: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Most Species of Monkey are not more than about 2 feet tall, buy they are known to be as much as four times stronger than humans.

That's how one drunk monkey with the name Kalua was able to tart through 250 people, killing one while on a rampage in India.

This week, the Zookeepers at Kanpur Zoological Park has been charged with re-assimilating the primate for the last three years, said he his too dangerous to live among his kind, and have sentenced him to self confinement for the rest of his life.

Read more
https://www.vivsco.com/2020/06/intoxicated-monkey-gets-life.html

(1) (Reply)

How I Recovered My Phone From The Lion's Den!!! / The Only Countries That Will Survive After World War 3 / Redacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.