Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,612 members, 7,937,775 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra (50778 Views)

Okechukwu Osuji Extradited From Malaysia After Being Found Guilty Of Scam / Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by anonymous1759(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Missyajoke:

Good day.

Happy weekend smiley

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by authority2006(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Her fresh arrest with the staff of the bank and the lawyer was due to their alleged connivance in lifting the restriction placed on her account and the subsequent transfer of N550 million (principal sum and interest) into the account of FBI Legal, a company owned by Egbuha’s lawyer, Ferdinand Isa. The Commission said the money was transferred on 4th June 2020, the same day a court order was said to have been obtained. The money was split and moved into multiple bank accounts owned by Bureau de Change operators and private individuals.

Looks like the money has disappeared
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by RaptorX: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2020
propsvilla3:
Hope proper investigation was carried out before the arrest. Because 500 million might sound so big in our ears but not so when. Changed to dollars. One better business deal like Real Estate deals can fetch you that money.
500 million is over a million dollar, that is a huge sum of money anywhere in this world even in the US.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2020
BrainEya:
shocked
go my brother, may the Lord be with you.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Bluffly: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

Let them send it back to the sender. Simple.

If na me get that money we go fight tire for am.

Nigeria that didn't help anybody wants to come and seize your sweat just because u have Money in your account.

Its better they dash it to the Malaysian govt, at least the crime came from there than for Nigerian govt to seize it
Sending it back to the sender or the Malaysian government will start with process which can be freezing of the Suspects account.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by RaptorX: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Stop making unfounded claims in the name of facts. How many Americans even make 1.2 million dollars per year talk more of getting it as yearly bonus? Haaba
Lol $1.2 million dollars as yearly bonus indeed, the guy has been watching too many Hollywood movies.

3 Likes

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2020
catfrog10:

Typical afonja...sick! Spits
Dude pretend that am nt saying the all u want that wouldn't change the truth but ur level of blind tribalism disgust me *i would spit on u but u don't deserve my spit* go and wake up
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Initially, He is a not real niggarrr

But after reading the article
Have concluded he must be a smart and a real niggarrr

Why can't you put on your intellectual cap or rather thinking cap and read between lines
Then you will realize he is a real niggarrr
And he is going to get the mother out of that problem in a twinkle of an eye or rather before we say jack Robinson

Bad man!
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Spice1: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Well, this is better than taking one's mum for a ritual like the other tribe

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by tonididdy(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Akingbade11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/icpc-arrests-teacher-gtb-officials-lawyer-for-laundering-n550m/
The woman in that photo deserves that money... Ask her now what's her greatest achievement as a teacher and she will have nothing to say BUT yet she has taught now doctors and lawyers and professors But yet she doesn't even have a car or house in her years of service.

The son did well... I hope they have some of the money unshaken and untouched.

She deserves the good life... All teachers do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by tonididdy(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2020
authority2006:

Looks like the has disappeared
You are asking or just noticing so?

Laslas na commission ICPC go chop
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by osascybog(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Akingbade11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/icpc-arrests-teacher-gtb-officials-lawyer-for-laundering-n550m/
Only Nigeria people ask where he got his money from,money laundery from Malaysia, the guy is working in Malaysia and saving his money in his mom's account,Now you want to ask what he does in Malaysia...well it is non of our business,Nobody ever ask why someone is dead poor,you only like to inquire about people's wealth....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by badman007(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Nobody is complaining about the money..

ICPC needs to Bleep OFF!!!!!!

Investigate OBJ & Atiku
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by authority2006(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
tonididdy:

You are asking or just noticing so?

Laslas na commission ICPC go chop

Asking now! It's unbelievable! Nigerian judges are more corrupt than our politicians
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by badman007(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2020
osascybog:

Only Nigeria people ask where he got his money from,money laundery from Malaysia, the guy is working in Malaysia and saving his money in his mom's account,Now you want to ask what he does in Malaysia...well it is non of our business,Nobody ever ask why someone is dead poor,you only like to inquire about people's wealth....

ICPC needs to Bleep OFF!!!
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Kaykay999(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Bola146:
See one mother lipsrsealed What example is she showing now all because of money cry
Shut up
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by badman007(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2020
tonididdy:

The woman in that photo deserves that money... Ask her now what's her greatest achievement as a teacher and she will have nothing to say BUT yet she has taught now doctors and lawyers and professors But yet she doesn't even have a car or house in her years of service.

The son did well... I hope they have some of the money unshaken and untouched.

She deserves the good life... All teachers do

Louder Please...
That picture broke my heart.
Who do we blame for her poverty?
ICPC needs to investigate Orji kalu, Dangote and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Kaykay999(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Bro make am ooo anywhere or anyhow
Just make it,let them criticize you just make it
Fraud or legit
Life is too short
Leave poor man to criticize
550m for a 24yrs old chaiiiiii

Nigeria will just be seizing money anyhow

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Kaykay999(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Big man no get time to criticize u nah poor man de criticize.
What’s life without money
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Nwaide01: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2020
My problem with this government and it's agents is that they don't know the meaning of business, how to do business and the risks involved especially when you're doing it outside your locality. There's a guy in my village who is based in Gabon and is into electronic business,what he does is that every month he convert some of his profit into dollars and sent it to his account in Nigeria saying that nobody knows what will happen tomorrow.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by MrHandsome2013: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2020
FahBuLous:
Dad, Mum and Friends in the house....
I'm in need of a job, I want a job to do so that I can save money for my Web designing training, the one I'm doing is paying me for 5k a month... Pls help....
I stay at Asaba and I live alone, how do I survive with this kind of salary?
My number is Zero Eight t Zero Eight Nine Nine One Five Two Zero Seven....
Thanks in advance and God bless you...
How old are you?
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by LaIabobo: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Hedonisco:

At the bolded, according to which law exactly? Cite that law here. You people just make wild and ridiculous claims.

The onus of proof is always on the accuser. I can't bother to explain nonsense to anyone, and I'm under no compulsion to do so. ICPC should do the hard work of investigating whether a crime has been committed and taking action based on the outcome of that investigation. You can't just arrest a person and rush to the media to shout money laundering because you saw money in someone's account.

Besides, the woman has already stated the money was sent from her son OVERSEAS. Doing business abroad. Is that not enough explanation? Would you start asking every Nigerian abroad to explain what they do for a living before remitting their hard earned money home?

This whole nonsense is annoying.

Oga stop misleading people

Educate yourself by reading the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act of 2003

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by nedekid: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Kingluqman:
Na wire!! Offline POS tinz
How do they do it sef? shocked
This is no joke, e pass oil moni sef.
550m? Jesuu shocked
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by ClassicMG(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Annoying country. You don't know the source of the money and yet you're rushing to freeze the account, initiate forfeiture processes, and arrest the poor woman. Have you established that the money was proceeds of crime?

So someone abroad cannot send money to his own mother again. Everybody must remain poor. Stupid idiots.
God bless you jare, my exact thought
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Golan007: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! He's a Goddamn fake niggarrr. Awon eyan hushpuppi. Parents should do well and ask questions from their children about the legitimacy of their wealth & riches.

You think she doesn't know?

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Golan007: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2020
propsvilla3:

My brother with good connect, even 18 year old boy can make that money in 6 hours. Though I don't know the guy and the source of his income but we should not also have the mentality that a Young guy can't hit it big.

18 year old doing what?

Are you aware as creative, hardworking and popular as Wizkid is 1.5 million dollars would take at least a year to make?
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Golan007: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

MY BROTHER 550 MILLION NARIA IS ONLY 1.2 MILLION DOLLAR

PEOPLE GET THAT IN WALL STREET AS A YEARLY BONUS I MEANT BLACKS I MUST ADD

IF YOU GUYS ONLY KNOW WHAT BUHARI IS DOING TO NIGERIA ECONOMY AND AS WELL ITS FUTURE WE WILL WEEP

SHEBI THIS MORNING FORMER EMIR OF KANO WAS TELLING US THAT TESLA AS A CAR COMPANY ANNUAL SALES IS EVEN BIGGER THAT YEARLY NIGERIA BUDGET

NARIA HAVE GONE TO THE DOGS

PLEASE LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE WHEN PEOPLE HUSTLE ESCAPE THIS PRISON CALLED NIGERIA . OUR FULANI GOVERNMENT WILL NOT EVEN ALLOW THEM TO BRING BACK THE BADLY NEEDED DOLLARS FOR US AGAIN

Ans this young chap is an investment banker in Malaysia abi?
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Mires: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Annoying country. You don't know the source of the money and yet you're rushing to freeze the account, initiate forfeiture processes, and arrest the poor woman. Have you established that the money was proceeds of crime?

So someone abroad cannot send money to his own mother again. Everybody must remain poor. Stupid idiots.

Truth be told, our youths have really thrown morals to the dungeon. No one is disputing the fact that one cannot have in excess of N500m in his/her account, not even a 24 year old, to the point of transferring it to his poor mother's account.

All we are saying is come out and proved how the said money was acquired.

How many youths in Nigeria at the age of twenty four (24) who's not from a wealthy home can legitimately acquire such amount? Some people think that money are plucked on trees in overseas. Those set of people can only continue to deceive themselves.

For those who are in all manner of crimes and painting every citizen of this great country in bad lights, I want to categorically assure you that money earned illegitimately through dubious means such as internet scams (yahoo yahoo, yahoo plus, wire wire), etc, some day, they will account for it. It is all vanity.

Finally, there's dignity in labour.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Neddstark: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Hedonisco:

I can bet my Rottweiler's balls that you are into fraud
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by koning: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Strange story. Anybody who is capable of making N550million in Malaysia, should know how to move the money safely too. Why pay such a huge amount into a primary school teacher's account who probably does not earn more than 25,000 a month?.

I guess he could not trust anyone else. he had to use his mother. But still..........
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by WakeNbaked: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2020
SATANNIST:
i wonder o. i was expecting some valid fraud reason for seizng the money. the think say the boy go malaysia to go count stones?
Lol, true talk. But ma reason am the bread loud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.