Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,781 members, 7,912,181 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Message To IPOB - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Message To IPOB (387 Views)

The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. / My Message To Hell Is That Jesusjnr Is Back! / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To IPOB by donnie(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu no doubt is a very intelligent man and his influence in Igboland is unquestionable. I also admire his courage and Vision and understanding of his people.

However, as it has to do with the plan of YAHUAH for his people at this time, I cannot say that I agree with the IPOB/ Biafra agneda or modus operandi. I understand their agitations and I believe that they have been well laid out and voiced.

But an underatanding of the scriptures, our country Nigeria and the world as it is today will bring you to the conclusion that a number of things are not right.

1. Before YAHUAH brings deliverance, he calls his people ISRAEL to repentance.
Repentance from following false Babylonian religions like Christianity, Islam and Judaism. YAHUAH gave his people no religion, HE GAVE THEM LAWS.

2. Repentance and obedience to the Commandments, forsaking all idols. White Jesus, Mary, statues, etc have taken the place of YAHUAH and his true son, YAHUSHA, the black MESSIAH.
Shun stealing, killing, kidnapping, and all forms of lawlessness and return to YAHUAH.
Igbo Businessmen should be known for hosnesty and truth, not deceit or fake and counterfeit products and services. REPENT and watch the hand of YAH move in deliverance and in judgements.

3. Love and respect for other Isrealite besides Igbo. I find that even in Igboland, there are ethnic groups that are disregarded and treated as slaves. I even learned that these "Osu" were those who served the priests of the temples in ancient times. How wouldn't YAH punish such discrimination.

Then we have others like Yorubas, Ibibio, Tivs, Efiks etc. which Igbos have over the years taken for granted, or regarded as less than themselves favouring only their own.

Igbos must learn to seperate politics from TRUTH. Others don't have to like or support your agitations or political aspirations to be your brothers. It's the reason your neighbours look and handle you with care and suspicion. Even if you have your own country, you will still have these problems among yourselves.

4. Allies with Ashkenazi (fake/white) Jews? You cannot be allies with ESAU and claim to be pursuing a god-given agenda. Cant you see they rejected your quest to be joined to their state of Israel. They know your DNA is the same as the rest of the Israelites in sub-saharan Africa.

They fear that, accepting you will mean loosing their estate. Of course they could have lied about the results if they saw some natural resource they could control in your land. Is that the reason you're eager to have all of Niger Delta join you? And if you had the full backing of ISRAEL to break away, you might easily get out, because the US will likely join in support. Break those ties and love your own brothers!

5. Understanding the times. Understanding what time it is in YAH's kingdom is important because these are the times of his judgements. What ISRAEL must do now is REPENT and trust no more in the ARM OF FLESH because YAH has begun to pour out his judgements upon the nations. And he is no respecter of persons. ISRAEL are the salt of the earth and we would either keep our saltiness by returning to the covenant or be castaway.

THE HAND OF YAH IS NOT TOO SHORT THAT HE CANNOT SAVE AND DELIVER...

REPENT AND YAH WILL VISIT YOUR ENEMIES WITH VENGEANCE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Message To IPOB by MuttleyLaff: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
donnie:
[/size]Nnamdi Kanu no doubt is a very intelligent man and his influence in Igboland is unquestionable. I also admire his courage and Vision and understanding of his people.

However, as it has to do with the plan of YAHUAH for his people at this time, I cannot say that I agree with the IPOB/ Biafra agneda or modus operandi. I understand their agitations and I believe that they have been well laid out and voiced.

But an underatanding of the scriptures, our country Nigeria and the world as it is today will bring you to the conclusion that a number of things are not right.

1. Before YAHUAH brings deliverance, he calls his people ISRAEL to repentance.
Repentance from following false Babylonian religions like Christianity, Islam and Judaism. YAHUAH gave his people no religion, HE GAVE THEM LAWS.

2. Repentance and obedience to the Commandments, forsaking all idols. White Jesus, Mary, statues, etc have taken the place of YAHUAH and his true son, YAHUSHA, the black MESSIAH.
Shun stealing, killing, kidnapping, and all forms of lawlessness and return to YAHUAH.
Igbo Businessmen should be known for hosnesty and truth, not deceit or fake and counterfeit products and services. REPENT and watch the hand of YAH move in deliverance and in judgements.

3. Love and respect for other Isrealite besides Igbo. I find that even in Igboland, there are ethnic groups that are disregarded and treated as slaves. I even learned that these "Osu" were those who served the priests of the temples in ancient times. How wouldn't YAH punish such discrimination.

Then we have others like Yorubas, Ibibio, Tivs, Efiks etc. which Igbos have over the years taken for granted, or regarded as less than themselves favouring only their own.

Igbos must learn to seperate politics from TRUTH. Others don't have to like or support your agitations or political aspirations to be your brothers. It's the reason your neighbours look and handle you with care and suspicion. Even if you have your own country, you will still have these problems among yourselves

4. Allies with Ashkenazi (fake/white) Jews? You cannot be allies with ESAU and claim to be pursuing a god-given agenda. Cant you see they rejected your quest to be joined to their state of Israel. They know your DNA is the same as the rest of the Israelites in sub-saharan Africa.

They fear that, accepting you will mean loosing their estate. Of course they could have lied about the results if they saw some natural resource they could control in your land. Is that the reason you're eager to have all of Niger Delta join you? And if you had the full backing of ISRAEL to break away, you might easily get out, because the US will likely join in support. Break those ties and love your own brothers!
5. Understanding the times. Understanding what time it is in YAH's kingdom is important because these are the times of his judgements. What ISRAEL must do now is REPENT and trust no more in the ARM OF FLESH because YAH has begun to pour out his judgements upon the nations. And he is no respecter of persons. ISRAEL are the salt of the earth and we would either keep our saltiness by returning to the covenant or be castaway.

THE HAND OF YAH IS NOT TOO SHORT THAT HE CANNOT SAVE AND DELIVER...

REPENT AND YAH WILL VISIT YOUR ENEMIES WITH VENGEANCE.
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
lmao at the emboldened & rest
Mazi's just as confused dot com as you're Baba
A&E's garden of Eden is in Sub-Saharan Africa abi?
Mesopotamia too, is in Sub-Saharan Africa too abi?
Bethlehem sef is in Sub-Saharan Africa abi?
Re: My Message To IPOB by donnie(m): 12:25am On Jun 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

lmao at the emboldened & rest
Mazi's just as confused dot com as you're Baba
A&E's garden of Eden is in Sub-Saharan Africa abi?
Mesopotamia too, is in Sub-Saharan Africa too abi?
Bethlehem sef is in Sub-Saharan Africa
abi?

Sub-saharan Africa was a forest region with many uninhabited places before Bantus migrated down here. They are not indigenous to the region. They overran indigenous popoulations they encountered as they migrated down eg. Pygmies. Also, many Bantus were persecuted, enslaved and killed by North Africans, Arabs (Muslims), Fulani etc. forcing them to migrate further south.

Don't be an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: My Message To IPOB by MuttleyLaff: 12:57am On Jun 20, 2020
donnie:
Sub-saharan Africa was a forest region with many uninhabited places before Bantus migrated down here. They are not indigenous to the region. They overran indigenous popoulations they encountered as they migrated down eg. Pygmies. Also, many Bantus were persecuted, enslaved and killed by North Africans, Arabs (Muslims), Fulani etc. forcing them to migrate further south.

Don't be an ignoramus.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Ignoramus ko, hippopotamus ni
Baba, please just answer the question jor, about the location of garden of Eden, Mesopotamia, Bethlehem and also show them highlighted on the map of Sub-Saharan Africa.

(1) (Reply)

A Reflection From Dele Momodu's Opinion On The 2020 CAMA Laws / Why Is he called "god of this World" If he is not really a GOD? / Trousers Or Skirt For Ladies. Which Is Scriptural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.