Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,795 members, 7,889,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead (24658 Views)

Chijioke Chukwu: Seven Members Of Abia House Ready To Dump PDP In April, / INEC Declares PDP's Ugwueze Winner Of Isi-Uzo Bye-Election, Enugu Youths React / Chijioke Chukwu Beats His Wife, Chinyere Chukwu In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by HOMEBASE1NIGER: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Nice advice, but wrong channel to pass information, coz none of them is in this platform ( I mean our leaders)

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by 2cribz: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2020
They eat all sort of nonsense. Do not want to walk miles on foot.sleep inside ac 24/7. No exercise,nothing. Just eat eat eat.enter car ,enter office,press phone,steal money,travel snap picture abroad come back and the cycle goes on and on

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by Drizzy406(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Dem go now come tell us say na Cork kill am!
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by obyrich(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2020
goshen26:
Eyah

I hope covid19 would make our Government change from their wicked ways.

You see how they are dying, the same way poor people die on daily basis because of poor medical facility in the country.

They are dying any how because they could not fly abroad like they do.

Covid19 is making all of us manage the poor health sector they planted, and I hope something would happen soon that will make all of us manage the poor Education sector too
This is exactly what is happening. They are dying from complications of illnesses they have been managing and treating abroad. COVID-19 came suddenly upon them. God is supreme.

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by obyrich(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2020
wink2015:
Young men are dying at their prime these days.

CORONAVIRUS DISEASE is also hitting the nation at a higher level.

Which way Nigeria?
Corona is not directly responsible for the deaths. It blocked the exit route for medical tourism abroad where the elite usually go to get a better health care. So anybody who has a life threatening disease in Nigeria now is at the mercy of God if there are no facilities to manage it.

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by vasco01(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Who did enugu politicians offend?

This kind one today another one tomorrow

Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2020
goshen26:
Eyah

I hope covid19 would make our Government change from their wicked ways.

You see how they are dying, the same way poor people die on daily basis because of poor medical facility in the country.

They are dying any how because they could not fly abroad like they do.

Covid19 is making all of us manage the poor health sector they planted, and I hope something would happen soon that will make all of us manage the poor Education sector too

While we are used to what we have, they are not and that's the major problem.

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by goshen26: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2020
obyrich:
This is exactly what is happening. They are dying from complications from illnesses they have been managing and treating abroad. COVID-19 came suddenly upon them. God is supreme.

That is key phrase my bro/sis.... "GOD IS SUPREME"

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by aduhube: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2020
2cribz:
They eat all sort of nonsense. Do not want to walk miles on foot.sleep inside ac 24/7. No exercise,nothing. Just eat eat eat.enter car ,enter office,press phone,steal money,travel snap picture abroad come back and the cycle goes on and on

But they have sexual intercourse which is enough exercise
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by meobizy(f): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Coro, keep wiping them without mercy. I am behind you a hundred percent.
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by Olumyyde(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
This is a wake up call to politicians to fix the health system. Take care of our doctors, provide the equipment we need. If not for coro most of the would have gone to london
The government should take very good care of our nurses.

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by InvertedHammer: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2020
/
I will never waste "R.I.P" on any Nigerian politician.

/
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by izubext007: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2020
fat people life self
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by Afamcy: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Since their is no way for them to travel abroad for check up, what do you expect?

Since they can't fix Nigerian health sector to the standard..

Na die them go they die..
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2020
RIP chijioke Egwueze..
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by annyz: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
News0003:
The information reaching the desk of News9naija indicates that the Lawmaker representing Isi-Uzo constituency in the state House of Assembly, Hon. Chijioke Ugwueze has died on Friday.

News9naija learnt that Hon. Ugwueze died after being admitted in an undisclosed hospital in the state for several health conditions.

A close friend to the lawmaker who preferred anonymity told confirmed the incident to News9naija said the lawmaker has been admitted in the hospital for over a week prior to his demise.

This is coming few days after the council chairman of Nsukka LGA , Hon. Patrick Omeje died of an undisclosed ailment in the State.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/06/19/breaking-enugu-state-lawmaker-chijioke-ugwueze-is-dead/

This death should go to SAMBISA forest and do cleansing abeg.
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by Focusmind: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
His size makes him predisposed to that thing they called pandemic. I no talk say na the thing sha
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
potent5:
No be wetin una want? grin

Who be una? Abi you wan chop e-knock!
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by millionboi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
splendour7:
Nawa Ooo!! Representing My Own Constituency And Local Government And I Never Even Heard About Him Before Self...Any Way Rip To Him.
is normal,even for school,no b all ur classmates name u go remmber
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by millionboi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
2cribz:
if u talk,thy go say thy no come dis world com suffer
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by millionboi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
That was then
HOMEBASE1NIGER:
Nice advice, but wrong channel to pass information, coz none of them is in this platform ( I mean our leaders)
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by edunaragold(f): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Covid 19
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by Adeevah(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
No COVID in Nigeria

He died of malaria just like all the lawmakers, senators, professors, emirs and key Nigerians that died lately
Re: Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead by helpfindbolu: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu / More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.