Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC (22353 Views)

Obaseki & His Deputy Shuaibu Participate In Clean-Up Exercise In Edo (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by ezenna191(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2020
He should face the real challenge of election and stop deceiving himself with peripheral things.
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by 27Pushing30: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:
[/b]

Trump and his supporters ain’t wearing masks later today in the Tulsa Oklahoma rally so are they black people too?

...speaking as a proud trump supporter anyone there without FM in place where social distancing isn’t adhered to is a DUNCE.

Now Reread my post and read my response to you
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by Addme: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
I'm very sorry for this country, nobody said anything about the content of this report. They busy attacking the messanger
That's the hypocritical nature of those supporting politicians..
The same thing Obaseki denied the so called Pastor for is what he's currently doing.
He has an executive order/ gazzete banning more than 20 people from gathering just to deny Direct Primary but he's the one now violating the other by having more than 100 people together jostling up and down. Let them keep supporting evil in the name of politician. Isn't it very glaring now that both APC and PDP are the same.
Obaseki(APC) Vs Iyamu (PDP) in 2016
Obaseki(PDP) VS Iyamu (APC) in 2020:-)
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by Banter1(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Imagine this fake pastor. mtcheeew
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by ogbonti: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2020
27Pushing30:

...speaking as a proud trump supporter anyone there without FM in place where social distancing isn’t adhered to is a DUNCE.

Now Reread my post and read my response to you

I am a MAGA disciple - take care!
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by michoim(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Will you shuttup your dirty stinking mouth Ize Iyamu?

Audio thieving pastor that you are..
Trash talk
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by osazsky(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
They are telling people like you so that Obaseki will not come out tomorrow and be shouting social distance and corona by the time they start their own gathering something Obaseki has been trying to stop the APC by all means.
u know nothing u don't know the mass defection that will happen 3 days to election..apc is scattered.. the state chairman recognised by the court has taken three other apc chieften to court for anti party activities...declaring themselves as chairman and has rejected hope uzodima as the chairman of the pry cuz he was imposed on them by Adam's.. then we have 2 national chairman.
.instead of the pry 6 holder to go to Abuja to collect a restraining order then they run to rivers high court...both courts have the same power and in situations like these the first order always supercede the second one..who is Adams oshiomole and apc legal advisers..dat guy needs to return all sch fees spent on him by his parents..7 days to go..if this lingers on..to inec apc has no candidate I feel for pastor ize iyamu....apccism is doomed for life..it will take a technocrat and a real diplomat to solve all the crises in a apc caused by Adam's.. sorry to say hillard etta can't do that he is too dull
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by mistijude: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Pastor wey mumu!
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by Femeto: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
This Mumu Iyamu or Iyama is feeling like the governor because he is now in APC.If he should lose the election he is a failed politician for Life.
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by nickxtra(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Will you shuttup your dirty stinking mouth Ize Iyamu?

Audio thieving pastor that you are..
If you are holier, throw the first stone.
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by atiku4President(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Benite:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/obaseki-others-should-be-quarantined-poi/
So he himself will not participate in the direct primaries his party is insisting on despite the risk of having much more number of people exppsed to the pandemic? Can you imagine this specie of human being
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by israelmao(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
He did watch the Black Lives Matter protest?

Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by Sultty(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Messi or Ronaldo, obaseki or ize-iyamu which one is the goat
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by benzion72(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Fake corobiz for naija. you for ask them to stop campaign and election due to corobiz
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by ojaysam25(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2020
tillaman:
Agreed, so what should they do to Oshiomole then?
he is already on quarantine from APC....so he does not spread the "godfatherism virus"�☺
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by cryptotech: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
ok
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by danhans(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Criminal pastor,I wonder the kind of pastor we have in Nigeria
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by ospido: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2020
nigeriainfo:
Ize Iyamu wasn’t a fake pastor four years ago right? But he is now a fake pastor because he defected to APC. Nigerian youth Wake up these people are just playing game with you guys

He is a founding member of PDP then he decamped to APC in 2007/2008 and in 2016 he decamped again to PDP and now in less than 4 years in 2020 he's back again to APC. What will you call such a person? Fake or Original?
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2020
The whole APC including Buhari should be quarantine for The next 3 years, so we can move forward
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by laughitall(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2020
shachris02:
When they have to resort to whining like this, just know they already lost the election.

APC about to the tout a bitter lesson in Edo. Obaseki is building a template on how to overthrow APC in 2023. PDP shouldn't f.u.ck this up.
same way Atiku did ... lol

1 Like

Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by burgerpay1: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This political pastor with moral indecency is talking. Redeem church should be covered with shame. Recently, their 'daddy go' was publicly saying he would kill 'anyone' that insults his wife. U can imagine that floccinaucinihilipilification statement.
Hail U,d Grammarian.
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by suremanpatriot: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2020
THIS GUY SHOULD STOP ANSWERING PASTOR WHILE HE HAS BILLIONS OF FRAUD CASE.
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by Ingredient88(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2020
iokpebholo:
Not all redeemed pastors are fake sir,but this Ize iyamu is a fake and adulterated pastor.#Chinamade
How did you know that' okay you are now the Special adviser to God right
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by seleroms2(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2020
27Pushing30:
The problem with Nigeria are Nigerians

A governor appeared at a large gathering
1. WITHOUT FACE MASK
2. WITH MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE (against his own gazettes order)
3. THOSE PRESENT WERE NOT WEARING MASK
4. NO SOCIAL DISTANCING

But because you’re a PDP supporter you don’t find anything wrong about it .

...and you dumbasses wonder why BLACKS are seen/treated as lesser beings? Smh
let them be talking based on sentiments..Politics of sentiments
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by SaintLucia: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
u know nothing u don't know the mass defection that will happen 3 days to election..apc is scattered.. the state chairman recognised by the court has taken three other apc chieften to court for anti party activities...declaring themselves as chairman and has rejected hope uzodima as the chairman of the pry cuz he was imposed on them by Adam's.. then we have 2 national chairman.
.instead of the pry 6 holder to go to Abuja to collect a restraining order then they run to rivers high court...both courts have the same power and in situations like these the first order always supercede the second one..who is Adams oshiomole and apc legal advisers..dat guy needs to return all sch fees spent on him by his parents..7 days to go..if this lingers on..to inec apc has no candidate I feel for pastor ize iyamu....apccism is doomed for life..it will take a technocrat and a real diplomat to solve all the crises in a apc caused by Adam's.. sorry to say hillard etta can't do that he is too dull
I hear u with this your long essay that look like Peter Obi CV that he presented during the last general election that didn't take him to anywhere.
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by SaintLucia: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2020
JosephXavier:

Oga which people have violated the social distancing more?

Haven't you read of the Aso Rock drama where an Aide refused to quarantine himself?

The burial of Abba Kyari?

The burial of an Imam at Kaduna?
And the list goes on.
Let them look for a way to criticize Obaseki and not with this because they have all flauted it

You are saying people like me, are you serious?
Does two wrong make a right?
Who looses and who gains?

Advise for you bro, leave those pipu matter, no your type go carry Dia matter for head for a little token
All the people you mentioned are not related to my family. I no even see the connection with the topic.
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by ATAKAM: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2020
cheap political point
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by JosephXavier: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
All the people you mentioned are not related to my family. I no even see the connection with the topic.

Brother I thought we were discussing Edo politics and Nigerian politicians?

I never brought Your family into the picture.
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by McLizbae: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
To quarantine na him be the latest tool against opposition now grin
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by SaintLucia: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
JosephXavier:

Brother I thought we were discussing Edo politics and Nigerian politicians?

I never brought Your family into the picture.
I'm telling you cos I don't see the connection between the said Topic on Edo politics and Abba Kyari and other dead people u mention from Kaduna.
Re: Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC by lovelessf: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
be careful how u talk in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

35 Reps Push For Six-Year Tenure For President, Rotation Among Zones, Others / Mbeki, Kenyatta Meet Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.