Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,431 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina (16484 Views)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Gunmen Kill Seven Persons In Dong, Plateau State / Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by wink2015(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
At least seven persons have been reported killed after bandits attacked several communities in Kasai and Nahuta villages of Batsari Local Government Area of Katsina State.

A resident of Kurmiyal, a neighbouring community, Sama’ila Lihidda, confirmed the incident to Channels Television on a phone call.

Lihidda stressed that the hoodlums attacked the communities last night at about 7:00 pm when the residents were preparing for the evening prayer, Magrib.

Although the police are yet to confirm the incident, the resident said “in Kasai community alone, two persons were killed and five killed in Nahuta community with several others injured.”

“Upon their arrival on motorcycles, the bandits armed with guns, opened fire, shooting sporadically on the air to disperse the people living in Kasai and Nahuta communities,” Lihidda added.

When contacted, the state’s police spokesman, SP Gambo Isah said he is yet to confirm the attack.

“Okay, let me call the DPO of Batsari, I will keep you posted. Thanks,” Isah said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/20/just-in-bandits-reportedly-kill-seven-in-katsina/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The home state of the current President is now a theatre of banditry.

BUHARI should continue with his traditional SILENCE AND IT DOES NOT CONCERN ME ATTITUDE.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by femijay8271(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Innocent blood too plenty 4 dis country called naija
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by PanAC: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Was it not the same village we received news yesterday that bandits had encircled and were about to strike ?

https://www.nairaland.com/5938348/armed-bandits-surround-kasai-katsina

So the army unit in the areas was notified and yet the attack still happened
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Omoslim26: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
this kill kill wey dis people dey kill se him no dey tire them

don't they know where the top politicians stay wat do dey gain in killing poor niggas

e no go better for anybody wey do any nonsense yoruba vs igbo for this thread
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by AgentNairaland(f): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Katsina Right, They Asked For It And They Must Enjoy It
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by youthsinitiativ(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Princedapace:

I am so ashamed of us! We are a disgrace

So big a generational shame I tell you.

Everyone is busy chasing money up and down with little to no result, and where money does indeed come in, the quality of life such money can afford is fast equalling zero due to all the nonsense inherent in the system.

I'm even lost doe how to rally people and let's give these bastards a run for their age and money.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
I think it's time people living in Kaduna take their fate into their own hands instead of waiting for a government that'll never help them
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Do we still have leader in Aso rock or what? how long are we going to endure this, should Nigerians life be exchanged for political games, Do we still have humans right in this country? who should we hold responsible if at the END of this useless Government we discovered that Buhari is no longer alive what will happen to those in control? God have mercy on your KIDS
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by SecretSpy666: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by lagdmark(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
SILVERLINES:
Come to think of it the Bandit Mohammadu Buhari is from Kastina

The very sad one is that

The baba they all voted for is very insensitive and irresponsible
Imagine bandits invaded Kastina the very state of the sick president.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by kenyguy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's so painful
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Salvador1: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sai barbarism till 3030
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Princedapace(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

Everyone is busy chasing money up and down with little to no result, and where money does indeed come in, the quality of life such money can afford is fast equalling zero due to all the nonsense inherent in the system.

I'm even lost doe how to rally people and let's give these bastards a run for their age and money.

We are the complete cowards. We are so scared of death yet we die anyhow. Nigerian youths die like flies yet they are scared of dying. Is that not ironical?

Instead of us to hold these old criminals by the balls, what will happen, let it happen, we are scared of death and we are still been slaughtered like flies! It is a big shame!

No govt can kill 12 million of her citizens at a go!

As I type this right now, there is no electricity here. I have been on generator for hours. Such a rich country with over 60% youths, yet the same youths are so scared and almost foolish. The current leaders we have today fought for it!

They fought so hard to occupy what they are enjoying today. They even fought during more brutal regimes which were mainly military and colonial regimes. But the youths of today, all we care about is chase money. Yet we are the poorest in the world. All we care about is chase sex, yet we die anyhow.

Most Nigerians are living dead. They arent living!
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Every single supporter of Buhari and APC has gone into hiding.... Many of them have probably deactivated their accounts, or opened new ones.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Where are supporters of Nigeria, come and see bandits with love speech/actions...

All Nigerians and their religious organizations are all bandits with uniforms.

Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Urchman200: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
armadeo:
The governor has agreed he has failed so expect nothing more from him.

We will continue typing RIP. Till 2023
while he continues to occupy the same position? Making it difficult for someone with a better plan to try his luck .
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is propaganda from the North.

Nobody is being killed.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by youthsinitiativ(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Princedapace:

We are the complete cowards. We are so scared of death yet we die anyhow. Nigerian youths die like flies yet they are scared of dying. Is that not ironical?

Instead of us to hold these old criminals by the balls, what will happen, let it happen, we are scared of death and we are still been slaughtered like flies! It is a big shame!

No govt can kill 12 million of her citizens at a go!

As I type this right now, there is no electricity here. I have been on generator for hours. Such a rich country with over 60% youths, yet the same youths are so scared and almost foolish. The current leaders we have today fought for it!

They fought so hard to occupy what they are enjoying today. They even fought during more brutal regimes which were mainly military and colonial regimes. But the youths of today, all we care about is chase money. Yet we are the poorest in the world. All we care about is chase sex, yet we die anyhow.

Most Nigerians are living dead. They arent living!

The matter just tire me I swear.

What sort of a generation are we?

Our attitude is when the main reason why respect for us is zero from them and their arrogance is tipping the scales on a daily.

Instead of us to come together, damn whatever consequences, and fight to take control of our lives, the best you'd hear is "if I get chance ja from this country I no go come back again and so on".

In fact, this is depressing.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by ospido: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ban bike at once.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
PanAC:
Was it not the same village we received news yesterday that bandits had encircled and were about to strike ?

https://www.nairaland.com/5938348/armed-bandits-surround-kasai-katsina

So the army unit in the areas was notified and yet the attack still happened

Does Nigeria still have real army? Fulani terrorist AKA bandits are in charge of defence HQ. Hard facts.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Government-licensed Fulani hegemons grabbing other people's lands with speed.

All this bloodshed will not go unrequited though
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Princedapace(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

The matter just tire me I swear.

What sort of a generation are we?

Our attitude is when the main reason why respect for us is zero from them and their arrogance is tipping the scales on a daily.

Instead of us to come together, damn whatever consequences, and fight to take control of our lives, the best you'd hear is "if I get chance ja from this country I no go come back again and so on".

In fact, this is depressing.
My brother, it is almost a lost battle!

Our generation is simply interested in money, sex and social media! If u call people, u will think u guys are on the same page, they will simply collect few thousands of naira and disappear. When Sowere came out, the turn out in lagos was shameful. That was why FG could suppress him. It is why sometimes, I do not blame IPOB members.

My brother, na that type of IPOB members spirit and this other guys from the north we need collectively o. These old men have sold out our future while they have secured that of their kids! We are gone bro!
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Noel19: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Omoslim26:
this kill kill wey dis people dey kill se him no dey tire them

don't they know where the top politicians stay wat do dey gain in killing poor niggas

e no go better for anybody wey do any nonsense yoruba vs igbo for this thread

May your days be as rotten as the rotten meat of the Notorious rotten meat seller, the "Our Darling Daddy" crooner MANNABBQGRILL.

Na you gon gon be the author and finisher of YORUBA vs IGBO on NAIRALAND.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Coldie(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Scam nobody is been killed, this is PDP propaganda.

Katsina is the safest state in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by OlujobaSamuel: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pls can someone please explain the aim of these bandits?
Are they robbing or kidnapping people or they are just killing and burning properties? I don't seems to get this news of bandits killing daily.
The funniest part is that our president has ear problem and always shocked to react even when they use sign language to tell him
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by youthsinitiativ(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Princedapace:

My brother, it is almost a lost battle!

Our generation is simply interested in money, sex and social media! If u call people, u will think u guys are on the same page, they will simply collect few thousands of naira and disappear. When Sowere came out, the turn out in lagos was shameful. That was why FG could suppress him. It is why sometimes, I do not blame IPOB members.

My brother, na that type of IPOB members spirit and this other guys from the north we need collectively o. These old men have sold out our future while they have secured that of their kids! We are gone bro!

I believe you on the needed attitude.

You can imagine how most of us are out of our parent's houses and their control but having people older than them still dictating our lives and refusing to go and remain in retirement?

So so annoying and depressing at the same time.

People wey rule my papa, rule me, then their children go still rule me and my children?

Wetin happen
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by wiseoneking: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
noleflendum:
Ibhoe thugs would be more pained now than people of Kastina state
Just take a look at what this small girl is writing, blood of human beings are been wasted and you are here writing trash about a tribe that doesn't know you are existing. You do see igbos in your dream. Lol

Back to the incident, Buhari is extremely non existing, the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Noel19: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

If you're ready then I'm ready. They say little drops of water makes an ocean.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by jrusky(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yankee101:
Shoot to kill bandits and boko haram

Terrorists should not be taken prisoner or given amnesty

Bro Buhari will not be in the same page with your idea at all.

Terrorist are VIP's under Buhari govt. The North voted him and were shouting sai baba then we told them they will be in for a long ride they said we should shut up now can you see it now?

How can a living president sit comfortably and foreigners turn his country to killings game reserve at will and the president still in shock till today I hope buhari will be out of shock when the entire North no longer exist in Nigeria map.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by Princedapace(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

I believe you on the needed attitude.

You can imagine how most of us are out of our parent's houses and their control but having people older than them still dictating our lives and refusing to go and remain in retirement?

So so annoying and depressing at the same time.

People wey rule my papa, rule me, then their children go still rule me and my children?

Wetin happen

It is crazy bro
Re: Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina by anonymous1759(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
What a shame of a nation and her President.

The monstrous kukuruku is finally coming home to roost.

Wished the Nigerian youths would wake up, Bleep fear for once, and take to the streets to demand a true change by taking over every aspect in civil disobedience.

It is happening in Mali.

If only the youths can come together in one force and voice, we can stop the Atikus, Tinubus, and the old horses in their tracks and wrest 2023 from them. It is doable with enough will and focus.

No be our youths dem dey carry to come sing and ginger people for their rallies? No be our youths dey design and handle their social media and all other PR stuffs?

We are the reason why these idiots are getting more arrogant by the day in action and otherwise because they have seen and concluded that we are indeed sitting lame ducks.

Kai...

I like your spirit but this youths ain't worth it, thier brains has been formated majority of them.
They pay attention to less issues and support these thieves that made the country a mess.

Instagram big boys are thier problem while thier counselor, local government chairman, rep member, senator, minister, vp, and president are thier friends.

If Apc and pdp put up expired milk in 2023 I'll rather sit at home or cast my vote for a fresh candidate. Pdp wasted 16yrs Apc is already squandering the 8 yrs they've. If you can't make any impact after 5 years 16yrs won't be enough for you. I can root for Sowore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Caregiver Turned Human Trafficker Sold 28 Children Including His Sons / Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian / Zamfara Bandits Have Collected ‘N3bn Ransom’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.