Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,422 members, 7,874,740 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives (678 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives by JIGGYBOY(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
A care home for elderly people in #southernBrazil has come up with a creative way to bring some love to its residents amid the coronavirus pandemic, by creating a "hug tunnel" that allows relatives to safely embrace them
The idea emerged last month, shortly after Mother's Day, when a staff noticed some residents were feeling down
Brito told CNN the idea for the "hug tunnel" came from a viral video, where a woman in the United States created a plastic curtain in order to hug her mother
The tunnel consists of a large plastic sheet with four arm holes in it, which is attached to one of the facility's entrances. The arm holes are also covered in plastic and allow visitors to hold their loved ones without coming in direct contact with them
To keep the "hug tunnel" safe, the visits are scheduled ahead of time and the area is disinfected every 30 minutes
SOURCE: #Cnn

Re: Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives by Righteousness89(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wow! Just see what they go through and the Joy in seeing and Embracing a loved one ..

Then imagine the Joy it will be in Heaven when we get to see our long lost loved once who made it...

It will be sooo glorious! Oh my GOD! I can't wait to be Home

Hallelujah!

3 Likes

Re: Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives by JasonScoolari: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
An "evil imagination" just flashed my mind now... smiley

Imagine them creating a moderate tunnel for the pennis that allows old "Sharp and Active" dudes to safely bang and stop the elderly men from feeling down every time.

It would also act as a very strong contraceptive against unwanted pregnancy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives by hisgrace090: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow! Just see what they go through and the Joy in seeing and Embracing a loved one ..

Then imagine the Joy it will be in Heaven when we get to see our long lost loved once who made it...

It will be sooo glorious! Oh my GOD! I can't wait to be Home

Hallelujah!

By His grace we will make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives by emillysmigael(f): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wow!!! Ingenuity at play... Nice one
Re: Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives by sapientia(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Seems covid 19 is teaching the world the important things of life
Re: Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives by VirginFinder: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow! Just see what they go through and the Jjoy in seeing and Eembracing a loved one ..

Then imagine the Jjoy it will be in Heaven when we get to see our long lost loved once who made it...

It will be sooo glorious! Oh my GOD! I can't wait to be home

Hallelujah!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Zyon,nigeria Top Cute Rising Singer / Ighalo, Pogba, And Bruno Vibes To Wizkid "Soco" In The Dressing Room / Peter Okoye Mr P Has Failed Us, Fans React To Disheartening Post He Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.