Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,301 members, 7,881,106 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

Felix Owolabi (MON) Berates Gernot Rohr On His Stance On NPFL Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Felix Owolabi (MON) Berates Gernot Rohr On His Stance On NPFL Players (283 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Felix Owolabi (MON) Berates Gernot Rohr On His Stance On NPFL Players by Mudashittu: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Felix Owolabi (MON) Berates Gernot Rohr On His Stance On NPFL Players

“if the man is now saying the local league is not good, then of what use is the LMC, the NPFL , why do you need to have the Nigeria Football Federation as an association ? why do you then have the LMC as a body controlling the league ? In my own way and by my own understanding and estimation, he has rubbished the NFF and the League Management Company. He is telling us that they are not doing anything because they don’t know anything “

http://wildflowers.com.ng/felix-owolabi-mon-berates-gernot-rohr-on-his-stance-on-npfl-players/

(1) (Reply)

.com Congratulation To Those That Subscribe To My 3 Odd / EXCLUSIVE: 'i've Long Expected Super Eagles Invitation' - NPFL Star Anaemena / Yesterday PremierGains won tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.