Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,946 members, 7,906,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1023765 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 7:04am On Apr 25, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Look at dis stewpid boi.. I went to Ahmadu Bello University Zaria u moro.n..
Graduated with beta 2 1 u fool

Look at this Bxstard! I met your kind in NYSC camp from ABU with fake certificate, they couldn't even fill the redeployment form to run back to where they won't hv to be forced to speak English for a year... They made 2;1 in ahmadu Bello look less than 3rd class any where else... I mean look at how you behaving like an animal, and u want people to believe you went to school, better burn that stolen certificate...!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2023
I still want to see that certificate though,
I'm sure it'll not be difficult that's if you have one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by pelhurmy(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2023
Curdlebug:

Look at this Bxstard! I met your kind in NYSC camp from ABU, they couldn't even fill the redeployment form to run back to where they won't hv to be forced to speak English for a year... 2;1 in ahmadu Bello is less than 3rd class any where else... I mean look at how you behaving like an animal, and u want people to believe you went to school, better burn that stolen certificate...!

Haba!! Even if you've got issues with him, you still need to respect ABU. That school ranks high among Nigerian Federal Universities. It's dishonest and insulting to say a 2:1 graduate from there is less than a 3rd class elsewhere!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2023
pelhurmy:

Haba!! Even if you've got issues with him, you still need to respect ABU. That school ranks high among Nigerian Federal Universities. It's dishonest and insulting to say a 2:1 graduate from there is less than a 3rd class elsewhere!!!

No mind am, na just banters.
But, I don't think d guy has ever been to ABU nor any northern universities... ABU produces most Nigeria political leaders, if u go to d senate, na dem full there... A premier northern uni.

But, someone has already said it up there, no need for all dis banters, especially replying to @d fake pastor, no need.
I wonder how some ppl thinks pastorFire can stop npower from not paying C1 or paying C2 grin grin

All dis unnecessary banters only displays d level of our ignorance....

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by LORDLARGE(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2023
pelhurmy:

You just spoke my mind am not good at online bants, but belittling ABU cos of that Riff Raff no make sense..
Am an Abusite and yes am proud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2023
pelhurmy:

That guy is no graduate... He has a fake certificate
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2023
LORDLARGE:

You just spoke my mind am not good at online bants, but belittling ABU cos of that Riff Raff no make sense..
Am an Abusite and yes am proud

Forgive me... it's very clear you are the guys with the real certificate
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2023
pelhurmy:

NO vex... This is what I meant to say

"his kind with fake ABU certificates I met in camp couldn't fill redeployment forms... They made the 2:1 from ABU look less than 3rd class anywhere else"...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by LORDLARGE(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Curdlebug:

We good Sir, am not sure that guy na Abusite/graduate Sha..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Keep deceiving yasef grin

Pastorfire4fire do giveaway nah.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Curdlebug:

Look at this Bxstard! I met your kind in NYSC camp from ABU with fake certificate, they couldn't even fill the redeployment form to run back to where they won't hv to be forced to speak English for a year... They made 2;1 in ahmadu Bello look less than 3rd class any where else... I mean look at how you behaving like an animal, and u want people to believe you went to school, better burn that stolen certificate...!

U are too stupid to have sense in dis life... Just too stupid.. ABU na ur mate? If u get mind come Samaru come talk dis one na.. Scaliwag
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2023
LORDLARGE:

U are mad.. U08. Golden class... Samaru campus scaliwag
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2023
jamze:

No mind am, na just banters.
But, I don't think d guy has ever been to ABU nor any northern universities... ABU produces most Nigeria political leaders, if u go to d senate, na dem full there... A premier northern uni.

But, someone has already said it up there, no need for all dis banters, especially replying to @d fake pastor, no need.
I wonder how some ppl thinks pastorFire can stop npower from not paying C1 or paying C2 grin grin

All dis unnecessary banters only displays d level of our ignorance....

U are a fool.. I'm a bonified Abusite if u don't know. Anything i say here is out of truth.. Ask about FSLT where i do Gens 101.. Professor Andrew Nok was my dean and lecturer (May God bless his soul).
Ask about me in Community Market, Danfo, Icsa and Suleiman and Love Garden

Infact, enter Kil, enta Dam, enta MTN library, enta Sculpture Garden reach Icsa Ramat
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

U are a fool.. I'm a bonified Abusite if u don't know. Anything i say here is out of truth.. Ask about FSLT where i do Gens 101.. Professor Andrew Nok was my dean and lecturer (May God bless his soul).
Ask about me in Community Market, Danfo, Icsa and Suleiman and Love Garden

Infact, enter Kil, enta Dam, enta MTN library, enta Sculpture Garden reach Icsa Ramat
Who asked you for story?
Upload certificate, let's see.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2023
LORDLARGE:

Bros, i'm your ancestor. Check my matric number.. I nor be ya mate in ABU Zaria. Say Good Morning sir
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2023
EmperorTolson:

Who asked you for story?
Upload certificate, let's see.

U are stewpid.. Make i upload wetin for u? U are stewpid once again.

Any Abusite in the house knows our language
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2023
Curdlebug:

NO vex... This is what I meant to say

"his kind with fake ABU certificates I met in camp couldn't fill redeployment forms... They made the 2:1 from ABU look less than 3rd class anywhere else"...

If i meet u, i go make sure dem arrest u make u prove dis nonsense.. Na ABU Zaria u underrate like dat? With dis ya head, nobody for your generation fit graduate with third class for ABU
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Curdlebug:

Oni iranu! U go beta school and u can't make money apart from Npower? Osun state poly graduate grin Hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2023
EmperorTolson:
I still want to see that certificate though,
I'm sure it'll not be difficult that's if you have one.

Fool, shey na wetin u won see.. Oya upload ya own

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

How does this proves that it's yours?
Wise up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Oni iranu! U go beta school and u can't make money apart from Npower? Osun state poly graduate grin Hahahahahaha
What happened to Osun State Poly?
Is it not a school.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2023
EmperorTolson:

How does this proves that it's yours?
Wise up.

It only proves you are stupid

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ajog1: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

what year did you graduate?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shalomm: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Imagine what grown-ups are doing in the name of 30k. God help Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
ajog1:
what year did you graduate?

How does that put food on your table? If you are not a FAKE Abusite, you should have known from my Matric code.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ajog1: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

How does that put food on your table? If you are not a FAKE Abusite, you should have known from my Matric code.
What is matric code, first of all.
Or is/should the supposed matric code be written on the doc you attached?
Simple question is what year did you graduate?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
People who have it all, don't brag.a fool at 40 is a fool forever.9-5jobs won't make u rich.it will only put food on ur table.have u ever ask urself, how will I cope if I lose my job.it is just modern day slavery.be a producer.

1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
ajog1:

What is matric code, first of all.
Or is/should the supposed matric code be written on the doc you attached?
Simple question is what year did you graduate?

I graduated the year you started being stupid. Do the math
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ajog1: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

I graduated the year you started being stupid. Do the math

He refused disclosing the supposed year of graduation from an institute he claims to attend. Just a simple 'what year did you graduate' question. That's btw.

Seems you are excessively timid in the real world that you can't handle issues the street tosses your way.
So you employ one of most cowardly ways of handling issues- that's venting on a FACELESS forum. It's all good! But I just hope you find the inner strength to face your problems headon in the real way.

Or you have mental issues, if that's the case, may you find close folks around you to guide you for help. No b insult. Just real talk.
As usual, I know say your response go be trashh. My last reply.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.